sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Question: I was just talking to another fellow yardie and we were trying to figure out how we got our Visa before them. Even people that had interviews before us are still waiting. Then she asked what date did I put down for the arrival on the DS-156. I put Dec. 3...She put later in Dec..Do you think this has something to do with when you actually receive the visa. Just wondering...

Wow!! The house is packed!! Good Afternoon, yardies.

Good Afternoon Char. I see in your timeline that your honey will be here this Friday!!!! :dance:

Oh my, girl I can just imagine how anxious you are. Happy for you guys.

Thank you, girl. Yes, I am so very anxious. I have no idea what to do 1st. He gets here at 5 so of course you know the traffic is going to be ri"damn"dicilous. I live off of 75North. We may as well hang out in the city until like 7pm.

Good Afternoon Char. I see in your timeline that your honey will be here this Friday!!!! :dance:

Yes Char we both will be extra happy girls on Friday. :dance:

Yes, we will!! I'm trying to get the house in order..closets and drawers cleaned out..where did I get all of these damn clothes from ??? :blink:

Im done with all of that ...Thank God. I will have the kids put up welcome home signs and balloons for him.

that will be sweet! ow old yuh pickney? will you be wearing some USA lingerie and waving a flag?

My girls are 18,16 & 13. I will just tie a red ribbon around my waist... :devil:

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
Yes, we will!! I'm trying to get the house in order..closets and drawers cleaned out..where did I get all of these damn clothes from ??? :blink:

Isn't it funny how you don't realize it until you have to make room for hubby? lol.... Maybe you guys can have a nice dinner, maybe a movie

Filed: Timeline

Philly...ow u ave mi like one perch pigeon?

LadyC...u ave time a supply ribbon

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Im done with all of that ...Thank God. I will have the kids put up welcome home signs and balloons for him.

Lady, what do your children think about hubby?

Timeline

They love him..when we were in JA in June they bonded very well with him. Thank God. When ever he calls the house phone he talks to them first before talking to me.

oMQjm5.png

AOS

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

Timeline
Ha ha.....if only everyone did :unsure:

I know I do! :)

what's for lunch? i brought a sandwich and soup but mi wan something different...

I had an Italian Hoagie and chips

ok, what is your opinion on gift/baby registries? my cousin just had a baby shower and was registered at like 5 places..i thought that was a lot....but i guess better to have more choices

if you were buying a gift for someone, would you rather have many places to chose from? would you buy it online or rather look at it in the store?

Online for me and speaking of which I need to get register my dayum self

mstee...don't love me no more :crying:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

They love him..when we were in JA in June they bonded very well with him. Thank God. When ever he calls the house phone he talks to them first before talking to me.

What a blessing.. I think me and you should go and teach Philly's boys that its okay having an addition to the family, he is there to help not harm.

mstee...don't love me no more :crying:

Treeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yes I do, as a matter of fact mi ago pm ya!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Question: I was just talking to another fellow yardie and we were trying to figure out how we got our Visa before them. Even people that had interviews before us are still waiting. Then she asked what date did I put down for the arrival on the DS-156. I put Dec. 3...She put later in Dec..Do you think this has something to do with when you actually receive the visa. Just wondering...

Thank you, girl. Yes, I am so very anxious. I have no idea what to do 1st. He gets here at 5 so of course you know the traffic is going to be ri"damn"dicilous. I live off of 75North. We may as well hang out in the city until like 7pm.

that will be sweet! ow old yuh pickney? will you be wearing some USA lingerie and waving a flag?

My girls are 18,16 & 13. I will just tie a red ribbon around my waist... :devil:

so you is ole lady den? just kidding...yuh look too young to be aving dem grown kids...

Going to check my yahoo mail...I better see Philly name on there.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Watch it Finesse Lady C and I are close in age! :unsure:

:lol:

my docotrs office made me feel old as hell last time i was there....you know how advanced maternal age is 35...well with twins it is 33...and since i will be 32 when i deliver, my doc said close enough....i was like #######...thanks a lot...

Well I had to go through 2 practicums and then student teaching... First the first they put you with a K thru 3 grade and Practicum 2 - I will get 4 thru 6 grade so we shall see....

Oh that may not be any better 4-6 are tough grades too, where exactly are the schools you are working in?

ok, what is your opinion on gift/baby registries? my cousin just had a baby shower and was registered at like 5 places..i thought that was a lot....but i guess better to have more choices

if you were buying a gift for someone, would you rather have many places to chose from? would you buy it online or rather look at it in the store?

IMO I think its better to have multiple gift/baby registries so the buyer has options. I am an online buyer and depending on what is going on in your life an online purchase may be the best option at that instance to get something quickly. Of course shopping in the store is the most fun especially for the babies LOL!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

so you is ole lady den? just kidding...yuh look too young to be aving dem grown kids...

Finesse its dem who is old...ME A YOUNG GAL :rofl:

oMQjm5.png

AOS

Yes traffic is going to be a hot mess! Maybe you could show him around downtown a bit and have some dinner and then head on home by that time the traffic going up 75 should be calm. Although, I can imagine you just want to get home and enjoy him being here!!!

I'm on the south side of town (Stockbridge) right now but planning to move back out to Cobb County area by February 2010!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.