sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
MsTee a woman has got to do what a woman has got to do. He dont want no boring Gal and I dont want no boring Man......

Hahaha! I know thats right!

Good morning everyone.. Heart In Jamaica FINALLY posted her approval...

Kinda in a crappy mood today, so yall forgive me. I hope everyone has a great day...

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nope.. its more likely for them to transfer a k1 to CSC where no int is needed, but some still have to do AOS interview.. k3 has aos too right??

For the CR1 we have to remove the conditions of his conditional 2 year green card since we were married less than 2 years when his visa was granted. I think the confusion comes cause I think we all call it the AOS LOL

:lol: :lol: Dada girllll you don't even want to hear about the time i tried to give my self a bikini wax and I had to call my Mamma :blink: . I'm a hot mess I know :whistle:

I’m so glad I’m home so I can LOL. I think I’m going to regret this but tell mi!!!

Times like this I’m so glad I’m fluffy cuz I don’t have to ever worry bout wearing no damn bikini so no need to wax

HAAAA ok girl it was a hot mess LMAO

LOL I do too, I need to feel some skin! :devil: Note to self " DO NOT TURN OVER TOO FAST" be warned these 48DDD's can be used as lethal weapons, I almost gave myself a concussion once in my sleep :crying::whistle:

i have weapons of mass destruction too.. my cups are bigger tho :rofl::rofl:

Lawd Ms Tee I feel your pain :yes: they had an episode on Nip Tuck recently about a woman giving a man a concussion too with hers but they were size out of this world LMAO

Hey Ms Tee Waving, you must change your name to Mrs :yes:

I will when we is married! :)25 days to go..... Im a tad nervous :blink:

Woohoo the countdown is on!

Hi yardies !! sorry i havent been on much but ive been studying my rass off !! Just popping my head in to say....THANK YOU ALL FOR YOU HELP , SUPPORT,PRAYERS, THOUGHTS THRU THIS JOURNEY..i know this is only the begining ..my honey is coming home to me TOMORROW NIGHT !! :dance: Im so happy and thankful to god for his blessing and to all of you for your help and support !! i will stay in touch and check in when i have time ..love u all so much !! xoxox (F)

HeavenScent I am so happy for you, this is only the beginning of your journey. Good luck in school I see your updates on FB you do your thing stay focused on your goals and everything will fall right into place!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Morning, everyone!

I feel so out of the loop on here. Hopefully I'll get to catch up today during lunchtime. The chatter has picked up, so something interesting must be going on!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
MsTee a woman has got to do what a woman has got to do. He dont want no boring Gal and I dont want no boring Man......

Kinda in a crappy mood today, so yall forgive me. I hope everyone has a great day...

Cheer up girl...Im sending some of my cheers your way... :dance:

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline

Thank you and speaking of which, did you find out for me about the Rum Cream? If I sound like an alcoholic, well its cause I am :rofl:

Timeline
People do wierd things when they are tired. Cut him a little slack.

That is SO TRUE. My coworkers & I sometime reminisce (sp? I hate when using IE at work because it doesn't automatically check spelling like Firefox does) about the days we used to take turns working the overnight shift from 11pm to 7am. We learned to stop sending work email after about 3am because it NEVER made sense. Just the ramblings of a very tired person.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline
Morning, everyone!

I feel so out of the loop on here. Hopefully I'll get to catch up today during lunchtime. The chatter has picked up, so something interesting must be going on!

Hi Nat, you're not out of the loop, just Q's story had everyone's attention...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Wow...it's been a long time since I have been on VJ. I don't know what's going on anymore...I feel like Sophia from the Color Purple when she finally came home...."Yalls doan know me no mo... :crying: "

Somebody care to fill me in on the latest and greatest? I don't have time to go back and read. I used to be able to read pages and pages to catch up...but I have about 20 minutes before I have to start getting ready for work.

BTW...we finally filed AOS paperwork...that $1010 was a BEAST!!!!!

hi my love...where yuh been hiding?

Timeline

Thank you and speaking of which, did you find out for me about the Rum Cream? If I sound like an alcoholic, well its cause I am :rofl:

I will be in NY on Friday I will check it out. Send me your ######

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Good Morning Yardies.....Oh Happy Day...I woke up feeling great 2 more days and my boo will be here.

:dance: YAY :dance: Mawning Lady C!

Wow...it's been a long time since I have been on VJ. I don't know what's going on anymore...I feel like Sophia from the Color Purple when she finally came home...."Yalls doan know me no mo... :crying: "

Somebody care to fill me in on the latest and greatest? I don't have time to go back and read. I used to be able to read pages and pages to catch up...but I have about 20 minutes before I have to start getting ready for work.

BTW...we finally filed AOS paperwork...that $1010 was a BEAST!!!!!

Hey Jawi, glad to see you checked in. You saw my post deh pon FB yes not only am i missing you but Stella too :yes: I am glad you filed your AOS that is fabulous I pray everything flows through quickly!

I'm sure Dada the scribe will send the update LOL

morning yardies

i'm off!!!

jawi it's nice to see you back

Hey Bunz!

Now that she's gone I can talk about her. Ladies this is the one that wrote the story Stella. She has scenes in her story that would make you blush I remember I used to be at work reading and I was late for meeting and everything trying to catch the latest installment. Quana and I would check the website daily for updates and when something was posted we would e-mail each other like Jawi added some more. But then you know what she does to us? She lives us hanging on a cliff. She never finished the story.. Cha!!! Now her hubby is here and she doesn’t even come and visit us no more. I'm so mad at her :angry: !!!!

LOL I know right, but the real fairy tale of her love came true on 9/09/09 so I can wait a likkle longer for Stella :luv:

Ha I know right. Mines was August 7th around 2am…..Ahhhh the memories….

Awwe Dada I (((hugs ))) Sis I remember those days.....

I started sending him nasty texts this morning :devil: he says he cant walk around because everyone will see his flag pole up... :rofl:

LMAO I remember those days I used to do the same thing with Hubby too :devil::rofl: Do yuh thing girl we have to be creative in these LDRs!

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I started sending him nasty texts this morning :devil: he says he cant walk around because everyone will see his flag pole up... :rofl:

Ha girl why yuh teasing de man?? Dat is too funny!!!!

Des next two nights might be hard for you because you’ll be constantly thinking of the things you two are about to do.

Timeline
Girl I wish an interviewer would ask my hubby what size panties me where. I swear I would barge in that room and knock her dead.

And then I would have to kiss my hubby as they deport him back because you know we would get DENIED and me locked up!!!!

LOL Amen to that!

Quanna, they can ask that question or more personal questions.... :yes::whistle:

What like how many times you :devil: a week?

Until Quana posted her story, I didn't realize that the AOS interview was so much more intensive than the Visa one. Glad ya'll are bringing this up, so we can be prepared.

i ran out of browning the other day and so i heard that if you burnt some brown sugar that is the same thing.......well i tried it out and almost had to call the fire department....i guess i did it wrong :blush::lol:

hubby came home and was like ####### is that smell????

LOL!! I can't even TELL you how many times the smoke alarm has gone off in the past couple of months. The neighbors probably wonder what we're doing.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Morning, everyone!

Naah girl I missed half this latest thread cause of work when I used to be up on all of them I just jumped right back in girl!

Mawning Ladies Happy Hupp Day!

NatPatBen, mamajew, IrieCat, Always Blessed, DaDa, mstee, 1luv

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.