sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
exactly finesse...she isn't a baby...she is going to be 8 in 18 days. My ex is "trying" to be apart of her life now after doing nothing for the past 8 years. But that is all talk because when he calls he really doesn't ask one thing about her he is talking about him and I and what went wrong and how he should be there. Even having the balls to ask how long I have been dating my hubby and if we have kids together and personal stuff that he shouldn't even care about.

you are good..i have trouble figuring out what issues i should let roger handle when it come to baby daddy.. i guess cuz he has always been there for his kids..same w/ him and his baby mama.. right now. we handle our own business.. i need to ask him how he feels about it..

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
48 DDD??? girl he can just hibernate up in there LOL

Exactly Philly he just wanted to work my last nerve...talking about the past and not even his daughter. I just handed the phone to Hubby and he took care of it. :thumbs:

talking bout the past LOL>.. him rass fool??? girl what di hubby say... i hope you see my post this time LOL

Okay just a little background the ex and Hubby know each other from growing up. So the ex called and said he wanted to send "the Baby" that is what he called her, something for her birthday and Christmas. So I said send it Western Union and he proceeds to say he wants our address so he can mail her something. I was like no WAY but let me check with my husband first. So that is when I handed him the phone. Hubby said that he is raising "the Baby" as his own and if she wants to talk to him he won't stop her but he is going to be a daddy to her. That was basically it. The ex hasn't ever send one dime for her let alone a gift for anything. He just pops up tries to worm his way back in...sees that it isn't happening and is gone again. Probably will happen quicker now since hubby is here.

For God's sake, Dillon. Let the man send her a present seeing as she has barely any toys or clothes or floor ####### or little trinkets or stuffed animals or.................................... :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Yes Dada I had to go through the same recently with my sons calling females Jawns ( I think that is Philly slang like Yahmean...) But it's what they call females nowadays ummmmm No I don't think so!!!! Hot mess

Also I want to know who is teaching the girls about chastity and mannaz cause Mrs. Bootsy was eye hustling on the block and caught the girl across the street giving my son lap dance on the porch ####### you know I went off. Needless to say that Foster Mother does not like me now one bit, cause i had to tell her about her self as she was right in the living room so she could see what was going on but chose to ignore it oh well I guess the truth hurts!!! I was hotter than fish grease that day :angry:

Lap dance?? Oh hell naw but I must admit I thought you were going to say giving oral sex. A lot of girls are doing that now instead of doing the due. Chat bout its not sex. Um if anything that is worse your putting his little thingy in your mouth. The mouth you kiss your mother with!!!

Yes these girls are out of order I blame a lot of it on videos. The way those girls be gyrating and carry on be too much sometimes. They make sex look like it’s the ish. If only these girls knew to me you personally don’t really enjoy sex until you’re an adult and old enough to understand it and enjoy it. When your young you don’t have a clue as to what ur doing it’s a waste of time.

But Philly where she get her moves from? Has she been looking through your window?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OH NO!![/size][/color]

Dane just had his medical today.. his interview is Dec.14th and Mo Bay Hope said to pick up his medical results Dec.16th .....

WHat NOW? Will this delay him getting the visa???

HELP... I'M FREAKING OUT!!!!! :unsure::help:

OH NO!!

Dane just had his medical today.. his interview is Dec.14th

and Mo Bay Hope said to pick up his medical results Dec.16th .....

HELP... I'M FREAKING OUT!!!!!

:unsure::help:

SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS IS OK....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OH NO!![/size][/color]

Dane just had his medical today.. his interview is Dec.14th and Mo Bay Hope said to pick up his medical results Dec.16th .....

OH NO!!

did he ask if he could get it sooner?

Timeline
OH NO!![/size][/color]

OH NO!!

Yes, it will. They will give him a slip and tell him to come back with medical results when he gets.

What I would do is call MoBay Hope and tell them his interview is the 14th. See if they can do quicker. BEG. They don't need 2 freakin' weeks to type up the little report.

If nothing else, though, go to interview anyhow. And then take results back when get them.

Bye ladies. See you all tomorrow.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
OH NO!![/size][/color]

OH NO!!

Damn....Can you call them and let them know the Interview Date is the 14th. Ask them if they can put a RUSH on it. Does the interview letter have the correct interview date? I know you changed your date.

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline
OH NO!![/size][/color]

OH NO!!

I just got off the phone with him.. he said they are soooo damn busy.. i think that would be the soonest.. Maybe I should call the hospital a few days before and just press them to hurry.. I think I remember some other Yardie saying the same thing happened to her SO and the embassy said it was ok since it'd be ready a couple days later... I forgot who though...

OH NO!!

OH NO!!

I just got off the phone with him.. he said they are soooo damn busy.. i think that would be the soonest.. Maybe I should call the hospital a few days before and just press them to hurry.. I think I remember some other Yardie saying the same thing happened to her SO and the embassy said it was ok since it'd be ready a couple days later... I forgot who though...

Timeline
OH NO!![/size][/color]

OH NO!!

OH NO!!

OH NO!!

Heavensent had a problem with their Medical. Contact her and she what happened. Her honey is coming to the US tomorrow.

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

who's aving good sexy parties lately???

O.k. dats my cue to go…..

Wait have you figured out new positions with the belly?

Lawd lef ie to Dada :rofl:

Quanna Im trying healthy but I aint nothing since 7pm last night

My stomache is gggggggrrrrrroooowwwwwwwlliiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggggggg

Noo that is not healthy at all, you have to eat or your metabolism shuts down and you will drap!

U know what else is missing? Courting!!! What happened to going out? Now a days guys just want to come to your house and chill and then hit the sack together. Umm can I know your last name first? How old you are and IF you have a job

Kissteet….

Aww stuff my jam is on.. You just do you cuz Imma do me.. Imma do me....Imma do me...

LOL Dada you are so right on that one, today no one cares about those old fashioned values that were instilled in us long ago. That needs to be priority one!

omg that was my pet peeve!!!! chat bout chill and look at movie and we just met?? who are you my best friend???

i told ya'll bout that dude that i left at his house cuz he wanted me to drive on our first date which would have been fine if he didn't have a car.. chat bout gas too much in his car, but i just drove half way cross town to meet u at ur house????.. man some guys are clueless, but then again u can't blame them, cuz again US WOMEN allow it so why change??

OMG Quanna Tap ie no he didn't One hot mess! but you are right we have to put our foot down and not accept foolishness period end of story!

yeah philly he needed to be slapped and all of this in front of their son... he was dressed to the nines w/ his bling, hair freshly trimmed and she had on flipflops in 50 degree weather and her roots were no longer blonde but black.. it was just bad man..

:rofl: Hush you are killing me softly

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
48 DDD??? girl he can just hibernate up in there LOL

Exactly Philly he just wanted to work my last nerve...talking about the past and not even his daughter. I just handed the phone to Hubby and he took care of it. :thumbs:

talking bout the past LOL>.. him rass fool??? girl what di hubby say... i hope you see my post this time LOL

Okay just a little background the ex and Hubby know each other from growing up. So the ex called and said he wanted to send "the Baby" that is what he called her, something for her birthday and Christmas. So I said send it Western Union and he proceeds to say he wants our address so he can mail her something. I was like no WAY but let me check with my husband first. So that is when I handed him the phone. Hubby said that he is raising "the Baby" as his own and if she wants to talk to him he won't stop her but he is going to be a daddy to her. That was basically it. The ex hasn't ever send one dime for her let alone a gift for anything. He just pops up tries to worm his way back in...sees that it isn't happening and is gone again. Probably will happen quicker now since hubby is here.

For God's sake, Dillon. Let the man send her a present seeing as she has barely any toys or clothes or floor ####### or little trinkets or stuffed animals or.................................... :wacko::wacko::wacko:

right you see what I am saying...as I told him she doesn't want for anything.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.