Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
who's aving good sexy parties lately???

I plead the 5th! :innocent:

we already know your rass is using that fire station pole.. :devil:

Hello Ladies!!

Holy #######, we're on page 330! When do we start Part 21?? lol :P

hi spanglas..well kimmy and sus no here.. so who guh take the reigns (not me LOL)

nah mi either!! lol

Timeline
how do u TEACH ur sons to be chilvarous??? hopefully they would see it in their father, but w/ so many boys growing up w/ out father figures.. uncles, big brothers??

i guess make him do those things (hold door, offer up chair, ) to your and in your presence (like to other women)????

You bust a cap in their rass and make them!!! :bonk: It works too!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

dada.. it should be such a liberating thing.. mi cyaan believe ya still vex. lol

wow 36 and still a virgin.. now i myself prolly would have married by now, deep down just to get the wait over.. i admire her.. waiting on sex is one thing but waiting on the right mate also.. thats great..

jq - the last wedding picha you post....is yuh hubby ready fi fall asleep while you talking?

lol.. shut up fi fi!!!

Edited by dancehallquana

i ran out of browning the other day and so i heard that if you burnt some brown sugar that is the same thing.......well i tried it out and almost had to call the fire department....i guess i did it wrong :blush::lol:

hubby came home and was like ####### is that smell????

OH Lawd

do tell lawns!!

i think roger would have like that lol he said.. wha ya gonna tell them when they ask what i sleep in.. i said.. ur boxers..he said..NO say naked.. imma say u sleep naked EVERYNIGHT.. ooohhh bad mind man!!!

I hope you neva have a fire in the middle of the night….

LOL I do too, I need to feel some skin! :devil: Note to self " DO NOT TURN OVER TOO FAST" be warned these 48DDD's can be used as lethal weapons, I almost gave myself a concussion once in my sleep :crying::whistle:

I've got pleanty for the both of us. Like him popping up out of the blue last night after almost 2 years.

Uh oh, what can he possible want after 2 years but to work someones last good nerve!!! :blink:

girl this was AFTER the dancefloor.. can you believe having a wonderful time like that and then hearing bumba and the whole claat shabang?? he is like dr jekyll and mr hyde sometimes, but at least he recoginizes it.. i feel more threatened by a wolf that thinks he is a sheep..

LMAO you made me LOL with the bumba and the whole claat shabang :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
dada.. it should be such a liberating thing.. mi cyaan believe ya still vex. lol

wow 36 and still a virgin.. now i myself prolly would have married by now, deep down just to get the wait over.. i admire her.. waiting on sex is one thing but waiting on the right mate also.. thats great..

jq - the last wedding picha you post....is yuh hubby ready fi fall asleep while you talking?

lol.. shut up fi fi!!!

GREAT????? that is not great!! that is effing crazy. God made dicks and vajayjays for a reason...

Timeline

Hello Ladies!!

hi spanglas..well kimmy and sus no here.. so who guh take the reigns (not me LOL)

You know whats funny about that is he was at a different firehouse on Sunday, one that has 2 poles, and they all left on a call. I sat there quietly in the joker's stand waiting for him to return, watching some football. They are coming back and he texts me "you didn't slide the pole did you?" I was like dammit why didn't I think of doing that while they were gone!

Edited by *JG*

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Right on JG I do too! I tell my Hubby I love him sooooo much I know he is like :blink: sometimes haaaaa. Funny thing last night he gripped me up and kissed me all over and I couldn't move he was hugging me so tight. I bust out laughing I said that is me :rofl: He said YUP! We laughed for 5 minutes he admitted he can't get enough of my harassment (L) I luv that Man!

awwe girl and I am the opposite I chat too much LOL we all got our quirks I wouldn't call it issues. You have a natural knack for writing trust me (where is my latest installment wink wink?)

He kissed you ALL OVER ey?? Dat’s what I’m talking bout!!!!

I know so many people are like ummm where is the rest of the story. Now I’m like you soon come… LOL

Timeline

Hello Ladies!!

You know whats funny about that is he was at a different firehouse on Sunday, one that has 2 poles, and they all left on a call. I sat there quietly in the joker's stand waiting for him to return, watching some football. They are coming back and he texts me "you didn't slide the pole did you?" I was like dammit why didn't I think of doing that while they were gone!

dang it.. i thought u was gonna say "get ready to slide down both poles LOL... whew.. yeah jg.. that would have been fun.. you was all in that game and kept ur mischief to a minimum LOL

Timeline

Exactly Philly he just wanted to work my last nerve...talking about the past and not even his daughter. I just handed the phone to Hubby and he took care of it. :thumbs:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
LOL I do too, I need to feel some skin! :devil: Note to self " DO NOT TURN OVER TOO FAST" be warned these 48DDD's can be used as lethal weapons, I almost gave myself a concussion once in my sleep :crying::whistle:

Philly!!! :bonk:

:rofl: Mi a kill you!!! Whoo I’m trying so hard to hold my laugh in!!!! :rofl:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello Ladies!!

whoah!! that sounds fabulous....do you practice your stripper moves while you are there?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.