sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
how do u TEACH ur sons to be chilvarous??? hopefully they would see it in their father, but w/ so many boys growing up w/ out father figures.. uncles, big brothers??

i guess make him do those things (hold door, offer up chair, ) to your and in your presence (like to other women)????

you have to start early...my son is 6 and he's doing a great job. I love it when he says, mommy let me get that it's too heavy for you to carry...mi afi seh...lillie bway move outtah mi way

My friend has a 12 year old son who's autistic. He has beat it into his head "ladies first" for so long that the child won't even go into his classroom until his teacher does. He stands out in the hall and waits for the bell to rings and she walks in to shut the door.

I find it rather charming.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
mi post picha before...a you miss dem..

mek mi introduce miself.....mi name finesse....and mi is white

Oh so you tell her but you made us sweat it out..

Besides I already told her in my recap…..

Dada yuh chat too much...

Sorry.... Ur were missing in action so I kind of juss filled her in....

Timeline

omg that was my pet peeve!!!! chat bout chill and look at movie and we just met?? who are you my best friend???

i told ya'll bout that dude that i left at his house cuz he wanted me to drive on our first date which would have been fine if he didn't have a car.. chat bout gas too much in his car, but i just drove half way cross town to meet u at ur house????.. man some guys are clueless, but then again u can't blame them, cuz again US WOMEN allow it so why change??

Timeline
who's aving good sexy parties lately???

O.k. dats my cue to go…..

Wait have you figured out new positions with the belly?

hanging from di chandelier is mi favorite...

Oooh be careful soon yuh might be too heavy!!!

Wait if ur on the chandelier den how he…. Ohh neva mind…..

Timeline

I plead the 5th! :innocent:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Lady C

that is so good that you are making your headpiece. I had rented my dress and it was beautiful but the headpiece the wanted me to wear with it was horrible.

I was yellowish and not white and had masking tape on it did I say it was yellow. It looked so horrible that my bestfriend and my sisters was like heck no

My friend from my job made my jewelry.

Earing necklace and a 2 bracelets.

I wore all but the ankle bracelet and my best fried put it in my hair for the head piece.

What do you think l_c2f12597b59e426383f202c902800076.jpg

l_ded299d15cb44fdd8caf490bb2372fd1.jpg

That day is suppose to be the best. i wish I would have known I should have made mine. Congrats girl.

Dec 15th is my late grandmas b-day so that is a very special date. (F)

You look beautiful JQ~

If you love someone, I believe in telling them every chance you feel like it. Life is way to short!

Right on JG I do too! I tell my Hubby I love him sooooo much I know he is like :blink: sometimes haaaaa. Funny thing last night he gripped me up and kissed me all over and I couldn't move he was hugging me so tight. I bust out laughing I said that is me :rofl: He said YUP! We laughed for 5 minutes he admitted he can't get enough of my harassment (L) I luv that Man!

hi everyone! my day is going horrible. i'm feeling totally overwhelmed. i feel like i'm gonna explode. not sure if i wanna cry or murder someone...

who has good news? someone tell me something nice...

Awwe sweetie it's the hormones, quitting time soon come!

I missed my calling I love to design and decorate. I used to make give aways for baby showers, weddings, 50th B'days. You name it I can do it. But I got lazy.

Girl get back to it, life is too short!

You look very nice finesse wid your preggie belly

Where is the picha?

i saw a man in the grocery the other day.. him sit at the cashier while him ooman bag up and put all the bags in the cart.. then she push di buggy w/ their child by her side while he walk 5 paces in front of her.. but me sure he love her... but dyam man.. wha mek ya act so???

Oh Hell to the naw he need to be slapped!

If you love someone, I believe in telling them every chance you feel like it. Life is way to short!

You know what I have a problem with that. I can text you and write it in a letter but when it comes to saying it its so hard for me to say it. I think that is something I have to work on I’m not good at communicating my emotions at all.

You know another thing I need to work on? Accepting a how I say this an emotional compliment from the opposite sex (not sure if that is what I wanted to say) Like if you tell me you love me, or your thinking of me or something sweet of that nature I have a tendency to be like shut up no you don't. So many people have told me that when I say that its like a smack in the face to them so they no longer express it and then I'm like you never tell me how you feel.

I know I got issues.

awwe girl and I am the opposite I chat too much LOL we all got our quirks I wouldn't call it issues. You have a natural knack for writing trust me (where is my latest installment wink wink?)

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
i like the first one minus the applesauce or is that bijou dip???

jam q... im trying just to have healthy snacks all day so i won't be soooo hungry when its time to eat..

Quanna Im trying healthy but I aint nothing since 7pm last night

My stomache is gggggggrrrrrroooowwwwwwwlliiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggggggg

noooo u can't do that... girl.. i guess you didn't have anything avail this morning so imma let you slide LOL

i get my oatmeal, some fruit, rice cakes... shoot by 12, ive already eaten 3 or 4 times.. my problems is portions so thats why i do it that way..

wha di rass? yuh might drop dung from hunger..

where sus been?

ya nuh hear me star, me say dats BEFORE lunch..

sus on facebook

Timeline

I plead the 5th! :innocent:

we already know your rass is using that fire station pole.. :devil:

Hello Ladies!!

Holy #######, we're on page 330! When do we start Part 21?? lol :P

hi spanglas..well kimmy and sus no here.. so who guh take the reigns (not me LOL)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
FAB FAB FAB..Jam Q you looked Beautiful. The Jewelry were very nice. Yellow??? Lawd I wud a dead before I put that thing on my head. I like to make my own things. I made my sister broom for her to jump over and I made her table center piece.

JQ I can’t see the pics I have to wait till I go home but I always thought you made a beautiful bride.

Lady C that is good you’re crafty. I wish I was I couldn’t decorate a cardboard box….

I missed my calling I love to design and decorate. I used to make give aways for baby showers, weddings, 50th B'days. You name it I can do it. But I got lazy.

me to Lady :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
mi post picha before...a you miss dem..

mek mi introduce miself.....mi name finesse....and mi is white

Oh so you tell her but you made us sweat it out..

Besides I already told her in my recap…..

Dada yuh chat too much...

Sorry.... Ur were missing in action so I kind of juss filled her in....

j/k...mi nuh care

Timeline

yeah philly he needed to be slapped and all of this in front of their son... he was dressed to the nines w/ his bling, hair freshly trimmed and she had on flipflops in 50 degree weather and her roots were no longer blonde but black.. it was just bad man..

Timeline
Dada, yuh still holding out?

Oh honey we know DADA put us on game. :rofl:

I’m not going to even say what the last picture look like..

Umm I say go with the healthy one. Man there really is a time difference you chatting bout lunch I’m thinking bout dinner.

scared?

Yeah I think mi pums anent seen $%^& since %&*$ had it....

I have a GF who loves that she hasn’t had any action in a year. I’m still waiting for the moment when I feel her excitement!!

My other girl told me she has a co-worker that I think is 36 and is a V. She wants to wait until she gets married. She has a man who is trying to romance the pants off of her sending her all types of gifts and what not. Get this he proposed to her but he got the ring too big so he took her to the jewelry store and told for the inconvenience she can have anything in here she wants. She picked some very cheap earrings :blink: . They are going away for the holidays and she is looking for a chaperone to make sure she don’t give in before her wedding. That is so sweet but my crazy behind was thinking the whole time what if he sucks in bed and dang when she gives in its going to hurt like hell!!!!

everyday my girl.. mi try fi tell ya!!!

ME 2 Daily DaDa can tell you I post all the time

I think its getting on her nerves :rofl:

prolly jus making her horny LOL

Thanks a lot Q I see you always have my back..... :bonk:

O.k. dats my cue to go…..

Wait have you figured out new positions with the belly?

Give me until Friday night I will be having them 3 times a day..Morning, Noon & Night...LOL

Just cut me and pour salt in the wounds why don’t you!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.