sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Any big plans for the weekend ladies?

Tonight I have a birthday party to go to for a beautiful woman that is like a mother to me...she is turning 85 today. :dance: Big up Mrs A!

Tomorrow will be packing and getting ready for the move. Sunday is church and soccer for the diva.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
When I left St Lucia and started the K1... I did not go back. I think it was about 10 months. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!! I know you can.

:wow: Irie I know that must have been so hard for you! You have the patients of a Saint

You know everyone is going to think I am nuts but it wasn't really that hard. I knew my life was going to change. I hung out with my friends, spent alot of time with Tierra... it was her 1st year of school. The time went by so quick! I had prepared myself for a long a$$ wait but you can see from my timeline things went pretty smooth. I got the NOA2 when I wasnt expecting it... I thought I had months to go.

You know what! I totally lied... I DID go back to SLU!! I went back just a few weeks before his interview. But it was still a long time without seeing him.

Dillon... you moving anywhere different or in the same area?

I am going out with my Brother and sis-in-law tonight. Louis is working and My mom is watching Tierra. Other than that...not a darn thing! :)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Tonight I have a birthday party to go to for a beautiful woman that is like a mother to me...she is turning 85 today. :dance: Big up Mrs A!

Tomorrow will be packing and getting ready for the move. Sunday is church and soccer for the diva.

Wait.........what move? What did I miss here?

My mom is taking my kids and I out to dinner tonight for some pasta. Looking at gun parts tonight later.

Sat. & Sun. 8-4 I have hunter's education. Hopefully, I will be doing the :dance: on here Monday and saying I passed and I am certified to go get my huntering license. I have been studying very hard for a couple months now. Wish me luck!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

JG we are moving into a bigger place on November 7th...if you are free that day I know what you can do.

Right now we only have a 2 bedroom and no room for all of us, his son has been sleeping in the dining room since he has been here.

Good luck on your test this weekend JG...can just picture you sitting up in a tree with your camo on and a bright orange vest.

Edited by dillon

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

SUS mi a go waan yuh tek yuh mind offa mi cafe

sake a you, bout 5 fruit salad rotten today! :angry:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
JG we are moving into a bigger place on November 7th...if you are free that day I know what you can do.

Right now we only have a 2 bedroom and no room for all of us, his son has been sleeping in the dining room since he has been here.

Good luck on your test this weekend JG...can just picture you sitting up in a tree with your camo on and a bright orange vest.

Remind me that week before. But, yeah, I think I can help. Have the day free thus far.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Remind me that week before. But, yeah, I think I can help. Have the day free thus far.

Okay I will remind you for sure...we need all the help we can get.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

After a 1.5 hr nap taken at a desk, wouldn't your neck HURT? Hope a good rest helps you feel better, MsTee.

MagicSnail, what's the delay with your case? Seems like you've been waiting for a while!

Dillon, it sounds exciting to be moving, especially to a bigger place. I'd LOVE a house, but not enough to have a commute. I love being 7-10 minutes from home. People with houses have 30-60 minute commutes (unless you're filthy rich), and that sounds even worse than living in a tiny one-bedroom apt.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Evening Yardies,

Feel better Mstee

Hey Bunz I suggest you mail it in also if they are not responding to ur emails

morning yardies! all yardie babies got my vote this morning!

hey jess.....well the babes are still in bed so i am not sure how they are yet......they both actually slept all night! leighana was awake with my dad when i got home from work and didnt want to be in bed when i attempted to lay her down so i thought it was going to be one of those nights.....but i ended up finally getting her to go down and she slept right thru......

and on a different note.....i have snow on my damn car......ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Snow.......i would be sooo pissed if I walked outside and saw snow......Hopefully Leighana feels better!

Hi good morning VJ fam. I need u right now. Youve always been there for me, I have some huge decisions to make ...again....please keep me and my family in your prayers. My mom has canger again. Lung Cancer. Non Small Cell Metastatic Adenocarcinoma. Not cureable and cant operate on the tumor. What do i do? Do i move home? She may not have but a few years left(thats Gods decision ) noone can tell u when u will no longer be on earth. I just moved from NJ to TX. Do i go back, will they even let me come back lol this places me closer to home 2.5 hours and my mom would not have to deal with the stress of selling her home in MD and moving to TX while she is sick. My dad has early onset alzheimers too so i have alot on my plate to think about as well as my lil sweet Sanaa and my husband. What do i do? All i know is i want to see her everyday,who knows when its the last. Especially, my wish is for her to spend as much time with her only grandchild who is just turning 1. I am TORN. I am praying that God tells me what direction to take. :crying:

Girl you are in prayers this is a hard time for you and a big decision that you must make. Like the other yardies said its a family decision and u also have to take into account jobs/money. Maybe you should take ur daughter on trips to see her grandmother, spend the holidays there.....try to spend as much time possible without having to move. I pray God gives you strength during this time, remember with Him all things are possible!

Yardies :crying:

I was in the ER last night :(

I started bleeding. Scared me bad. The Kaiser nurse said to go to the closest ER. I drove myself and they hooked me up to all the monitors.

Baby's heartbeat is okay, no contractions, they did an ultrasound and everything looks okay. The bleeding stopped and they sent me home and told me to take it easy until my regular pre-natal appointment on Monday. :(

I am so thankful that baby is okay, but right now all I can think is they are not going to let me go to JA and see Astley.

I cry every time I think that... I know the baby is most important, I know that... but it's been 6 months since I've seen my man and I am scared.

I just want to curl up in his arms and know it will all be okay... I hate that my country won't let him come see me. I hate that he is so far away.

I hate that the embassy won't respond to me and there is NOTHING I can do but lay here and take it.

:crying:

Jap, I know u are missing your boo....we know how that is but most of all I am glad to hear that you and the baby is ok.....like JG said just relax over the weekend and you will hear on Monday if you can travel or not. Ur time soon come sweety :thumbs:

JQ love the smileys...doesn't surprise me in Vegas When I lived there Snoops cousin or Brother-in-law was being chased and held up in an apartment right down from where I lived. Helicopters flying around for hours...tear gas bombs going off. I thought I was in a war zone.

LOL that does sound like a war zone......i could only imagine you lookin for cover.... :rofl:

Edited by Haymsmorgan

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Hey Dillon nah no really plans but have to dig up a bunch of bananas from the garden pot them up and bring them in the green house. Ughhhh so glad I have help this year :star:

Have fun at the party, and packing :thumbs:

When I left St Lucia and started the K1... I did not go back. I think it was about 10 months. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!! I know you can.

:wow: Irie I know that must have been so hard for you! You have the patients of a Saint

You know everyone is going to think I am nuts but it wasn't really that hard. I knew my life was going to change. I hung out with my friends, spent alot of time with Tierra... it was her 1st year of school. The time went by so quick! I had prepared myself for a long a$$ wait but you can see from my timeline things went pretty smooth. I got the NOA2 when I wasnt expecting it... I thought I had months to go.

You know what! I totally lied... I DID go back to SLU!! I went back just a few weeks before his interview. But it was still a long time without seeing him.

Dillon... you moving anywhere different or in the same area?

I am going out with my Brother and sis-in-law tonight. Louis is working and My mom is watching Tierra. Other than that...not a darn thing! :)

LOL Irie I still give you mad credit that was a long time I would be going crazy after 6 weeks :lol:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Spiders on Drugs

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
SUS mi a go waan yuh tek yuh mind offa mi cafe

sake a you, bout 5 fruit salad rotten today! :angry:

Mi nah obedeah - Mi visit yuh cafe an nam some food an leave yuh one big tip - Yuh nah tend it it ago rahtid!

Princess, so sorry to hear - rest yourself and relax and wait to see what the doctor says - You have to worry about you and the baby and try not to stress

No plans this weekend but sleep and homework, and Sunday we are doing birthday dinner - My brother was the 13th, my Mom the 24th and my sister the 25th - Since I will be away the 24th and 25th, and so will my brother, and Mom was away the 13th, we are doing a combined bday dinner on Sunday - which means I have to also go shopping and get my brother a gift - Mom and sis are getting purses :rofl:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Nat it's partly our fault and nvc's fault, mainly nvc though

i sent my ds3032 3 weeks ago and nada! called them and the operator said it takes 2-4 weeks so we will see what happens throughout the course of next week

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Why my step daughter grandmother took her for her medical yesterday and said she need 3 shots and they paid $4500 but they didn't get the medical done cause they needed $9000, so why would you pay $4500 and don't get nothing done.

What 18month old child needs 3 shot if she is up to date with her vaccination record!!! I am so calling the medical office Monday, you would want we are dealing with honest ppl and they wouldn't be trying to get over on us....

Nothing more than they spend the money we sent for the medcial and visa and want more...... They not getting it, I am so done with this process!!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.