sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
WOW QUANA!

that was intense

but thank God you had a nice officer

i know of instances where they separate the couple and ask crazy questions like what color are the bathroom curtains and what did u have for breakfast this morning

at least she went into detail about why she is so skeptical

damn girl, i am so relieved for you

thats exactly what stumped us bunz.. we were PREPARED for the onslaught of those kinds of questions.. demographic stuff, what size clothes, shoes, underwear, what we sleep in, what we had for dinner.. when she didn't ask that stuff we were like HUH???

and dara u know me so well! i told roger at 3 years we will have to go take her some of his curry chicken

Girl I wish an interviewer would ask my hubby what size panties me where. I swear I would barge in that room and knock her dead.

And then I would have to kiss my hubby as they deport him back because you know we would get DENIED and me locked up!!!!

ya mad ooman LOL

mi nuh cyare.. mek him tell har.. mi need all di room fa dis batty!!!

dada.. ow ya let me still have more hearts dan ya, afta being gone and logging under this is love for mnths???? LMAO...

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
thank you soly! imma keep on trekking even tho LORD KNOW there are obstacles.. its hard for a woman like me, cuz i have left EVERYTHING to be happy and i don't mind doing it again LOL.. i have to keep myself grounded and say, quit expecting everyday to be a perfect.. (well its not my fault, Roger spoiled me LOL)

this weekend at my sisters wedding.. he guh get mad chat bout him ready fi go all of a sudden.. now YES he has been running round since 1pm that afternoon and now its 1am (african wedding), but ITS MY SISTER... i wish i would be leaving..

he gonna sulk and look all mad chat bout he gonna stay in the car and wait then,(IMMATURE) i said FINE, i'll see you later.. of course he did but only for 5 min b4 he came back in,i ignored his rass.. WE had had such a good time earlier, why he have to spoil it now.. everybody kept saying they thought it was our wedding the way we were on the dancefloor..

so anyway.. he eventually apologized..

Quana I wanted to tell you I was so sorry for bugging you on Sat. I completely forgot about the wedding Zee is the one that reminded me. I will say she too said you two looked amazing together and so in love. You sparked her to talk to her hubby about him being more affectionate. She said she knows he loves her but well he has a poor way of showing it. Well today he sent her a text that said I love you.. Awww I told her it’s a start.

Filed: Timeline
WOW QUANA!

that was intense

i know of instances where they separate the couple and ask crazy questions like what color are the bathroom curtains and what did u have for breakfast this morning

thats exactly what stumped us bunz.. we were PREPARED for the onslaught of those kinds of questions.. demographic stuff, what size clothes, shoes, underwear, what we sleep in, what we had for dinner.. when she didn't ask that stuff we were like HUH???

and dara u know me so well! i told roger at 3 years we will have to go take her some of his curry chicken

Girl I wish an interviewer would ask my hubby what size panties me where. I swear I would barge in that room and knock her dead.

And then I would have to kiss my hubby as they deport him back because you know we would get DENIED and me locked up!!!!

ya mad ooman LOL

dada.. ow ya let me still have more hearts dan ya, afta being gone and logging under this is love for mnths???? LMAO...

Quanna, they can ask that question or more personal questions.... :yes::whistle:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
thank you soly! imma keep on trekking even tho LORD KNOW there are obstacles.. its hard for a woman like me, cuz i have left EVERYTHING to be happy and i don't mind doing it again LOL.. i have to keep myself grounded and say, quit expecting everyday to be a perfect.. (well its not my fault, Roger spoiled me LOL)

this weekend at my sisters wedding.. he guh get mad chat bout him ready fi go all of a sudden.. now YES he has been running round since 1pm that afternoon and now its 1am (african wedding), but ITS MY SISTER... i wish i would be leaving..

he gonna sulk and look all mad chat bout he gonna stay in the car and wait then,(IMMATURE) i said FINE, i'll see you later.. of course he did but only for 5 min b4 he came back in,i ignored his rass.. WE had had such a good time earlier, why he have to spoil it now.. everybody kept saying they thought it was our wedding the way we were on the dancefloor..

People do wierd things when they are tired. Cut him a little slack.

i did girl.. it was all good, he was more mad at me for not leaving than i was w. him for expecting me to.. yeah i got cussed out real good Jamaican like LOL

Well I can see your point shoot it was your sister and your were the MOH.. Times like that two cars come in handy therefore he could have driven himself home.

But Q you can hand shoot when I came down we were up running around for the wedding, hosting the wedding and then we went to the naughty spot afterwards and stayed all night…. Whoo those were some fun times!!!!

:dance::dance: Yea yea My dress will be delivered tomorrow :dance::dance: I have my shoes and jewelry now all I need is my headpiece.

Do you have a pic of it??

oh ok.. i didn't know he just got here.. am not up to di times on everybody's journeys like i used to be!

I’ve been trying to keep you in the loop.

Had you read my recap last week you would know!!!

Timeline
Mawnin Ladies;

Quanna CONGRATS -- I soooooo wanted to tell you how those interviews can go, but I didn't want to scare you and I wanted you to be focused and you did just that. I'm so happy for you...but mi n u a go war still...and u know why...*******kiss teet******* mi still a wait look like mi afi come a TX

BOOM as I hit the floor!!!! Annodda duppy!!!!

WHERE?

JG -- I have something for you...urri up wid di address

You never asked for my address. Just teased me with the I have something for you comment.

Address soon come....check PM box.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Quana I wanted to tell you I was so sorry for bugging you on Sat. I completely forgot about the wedding Zee is the one that reminded me. I will say she too said you two looked amazing together and so in love. You sparked her to talk to her hubby about him being more affectionate. She said she knows he loves her but well he has a poor way of showing it. Well today he sent her a text that said I love you.. Awww I told her it’s a start.

AWWWWW. forget it chile,, u didn't bug me, u only called once! u see who stayed on the phone talking most of the time when i called u back.. i swear i don't know how to STOP talking LOL

i am sooooo happy to hear that about zee dara (not u philly LOL) :dance::dance: .. it is not my intention to make anybody feel bad about their relationship but this is us and even after the little drama w/ our friends, we agreed that we were not gonna "tone down" the way we feel about each other to make somebody feel better bout them selves.. u have to be happy w/ urself

i am to tears right now, im glad she spoke up bout what she wants!!!! Ladies if ya man nuh stepping to the plate in a certain area.. MEK HIM KNOA.. ya neva knoa, him just might listen..

Timeline
lol dada u crazy.. tre been gone THAT long??

thanks mrs thompson (i changed ur name for u lol)

in the end i was glad we had this particular interviewer.. she said some things about blended families that i feel roger needed to hear from another person besides me.. she talked in length about it actually.. she said my daughter looked very smart and mature (guess she can tell alot from looking lol) and that she needs to see what she is gaining out of our relationship, instead of always what she's losing.. (her moms time and attention)..

Girl I forgot who Tre was until she responded. Yes she has been gone that long. She just up and leave us :crying: !!!

Timeline

If you love someone, I believe in telling them every chance you feel like it. Life is way to short!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
WOW QUANA!

that was intense

ya mad ooman LOL

Quanna, they can ask that question or more personal questions.... :yes::whistle:

do tell lawns!!

i think roger would have like that lol he said.. wha ya gonna tell them when they ask what i sleep in.. i said.. ur boxers..he said..NO say naked.. imma say u sleep naked EVERYNIGHT.. ooohhh bad mind man!!!

Timeline
FAB FAB FAB..Jam Q you looked Beautiful. The Jewelry were very nice. Yellow??? Lawd I wud a dead before I put that thing on my head. I like to make my own things. I made my sister broom for her to jump over and I made her table center piece.

JQ I can’t see the pics I have to wait till I go home but I always thought you made a beautiful bride.

Lady C that is good you’re crafty. I wish I was I couldn’t decorate a cardboard box….

Timeline
If you love someone, I believe in telling them every chance you feel like it. Life is way to short!

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

jam q. i can't see them either.. mi knoa ya get sensitive when noboddy comment.. don't run off now LOL... joking

i like ur profile pic..u girls are so creative.. i would dread the idea of making anything let alone my headpiece..

Timeline
ya mad ooman LOL

See yuh so facety how yuh back fi a minute an poke fun at me??

Don’t forget your tagged it with the e-mail.

Girl read back our poor board has been dead for a while now so ders nothing ta comment on. Mi no ave a man so I can’t help the newbies with de visa process and dats all we talk about lately. No sexy parties or killing kids or running ova babies daddies so mi naa chat. Tiday is de most mi chat in ages and I know the newbies want me to go back to being quiet….LOL

Timeline

dada.. i wasn't even the MOH.. she had a matron and a maid.. and i swear they didn't do a dyam thing..

i told her to choose a friend becuz i know the responsibility of a MOH and i just didn't know if i could commit at the time..they thru the bridal shower , but when the wedding came, they acted like they didn't know what to do..

Filed: Timeline

I believe that as well. Ain't NOTHING wrong with SHOWING it all the time...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.