Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Philly mi jus a chobble u...

LadyC --- time a draw near.

Yep Tre.. I cant wait

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OMG.....you have me on the edge of my seat here.

Please go on.

JG yuh see it? Dis is how she did her e-mails when she had juicy stuff ta tell me. It drives me crazy!!!!

At least you got the freakin' e-mails. I'm still waiting on Ms. Philly! :angry:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

[Wow Quanna,

Thanks for that detailed review it really gives us insight as to what they are looking for @ the AOS. It's really deep she targeted him for fraud because of his nervousness and body language, although those are signs to look for, but is obviously displayed in these types of cases. This whole process and interview was sanctioned by the Creator to come through without a hitch so you know there was no reason to worry at all and just to go with the flow. I am so proud of you Quanna, you told the truth and the truth and your love of Roger prevailed. Bless the both of you I am so happy girl your journey is so amazing! (L)(F)

thank you sister!!! roger seh.. she approve you baby, not me!!!.. LOL we laughed and sighed and then laughed and sighed some more all day.. it was mixed emotions all around.. he wanted her to ask him more questions he was ready after his timeout LOL

LOL @ his timeout

they can't hide it...they always mess with people with dates -- they made my girlfriend cry at her interview and she was adjusting from a B-2; the worse questions was "DID YOU GET PREGNANT just to get a GREEN CARD"...she said she lost it.

OMG that is horrible but I guess that is their jobs to rattle people. I wonder what type of training they go through for these positions, now I am curious!

Philly mi jus a chobble u...

LadyC --- time a draw near.

uh oh soon come......

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
OMG.....you have me on the edge of my seat here.

Please go on.

JG yuh see it? Dis is how she did her e-mails when she had juicy stuff ta tell me. It drives me crazy!!!!

i didn't either, but as i have the same issues of getting info to ppl at times.. i can't even complain LOL

OK JG and Dillon, I'm sending you the back-story now look for it. I have to get out the hot seat :yes:

Dada, Lawny, and Quanna the latest from the past 2 weeks and Thanksgiving Phockery are coming shortly.....nuh kill me please

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
so she sat down and goes into her speel

i am happy, but i wanted her to walk away believing in us, in our marriage.. i wanted to convince her and we didn't she tacked us as another fraud case.. if she approved us, dyam who do they deny???? LOL

roger said if she had denied us, it would have been like going to jail and you know you didnt do the crime.. their goes that eloquence?? where was it 10 min ago??? LOL

oh well, Praise the Lord anyhow!!!

Well I guess she couldn’t deny you I mean even though she felt he might be using you she had no real proof. In the end she was just doing what she thought was her job and trying to save another broken heart. Your lucky Quana some are not...

I know its easier to say who cares what she thinks you know what's right but knowing you Quana I know you do care what people think about you. I say in five years when you all are still married send her a card thanking her for making all this possible!!!

Edited by DaDa

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OK JG and Dillon, I'm sending you the back-story now look for it. I have to get out the hot seat :yes:

Dada, Lawny, and Quanna the latest from the past 2 weeks and Thanksgiving Phockery are coming shortly.....nuh kill me please

I feel like the red headed step chile........What you sendin to people Philly???? :angry:

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Timeline

WOW QUANA!

that was intense

but thank God you had a nice officer

i know of instances where they separate the couple and ask crazy questions like what color are the bathroom curtains and what did u have for breakfast this morning

at least she went into detail about why she is so skeptical

damn girl, i am so relieved for you

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

Good morning ladies

9:54am PST

Dang everyone in here

Hey Jamerican Queen :rofl: , BunzTheMagicSnail, Caramel, *JG*, jamerican, IrieCat, newlynluv, solsoeur,

3 guests :whistle: and the anonymous spy :ph34r::rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
WOW QUANA!

that was intense

but thank God you had a nice officer

i know of instances where they separate the couple and ask crazy questions like what color are the bathroom curtains and what did u have for breakfast this morning

at least she went into detail about why she is so skeptical

damn girl, i am so relieved for you

thats exactly what stumped us bunz.. we were PREPARED for the onslaught of those kinds of questions.. demographic stuff, what size clothes, shoes, underwear, what we sleep in, what we had for dinner.. when she didn't ask that stuff we were like HUH???

and dara u know me so well! i told roger at 3 years we will have to go take her some of his curry chicken

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving...we did.

Bunz - good luck on your interview date.

DQ - wow...I thought our AOS interview was bad. You handled yourself very well....Congrats.

Timeline
so she sat down and goes into her speel about her job to protect the us citizen (here we go)

she explained 2 kinds of fraud... one where the person knowingly usually for money enters into a marriage to assist the foreigner and another, not so recognizable when the us citizen is tricked.. she said this is the worst cuz blah blah blah.. we have ALL heard this before..

i sat quietly as if she was a friend telling me about her job, smiling, even commenting WOW sometimes.. she tells me that either way the punishment is severe and is only on the us citizen which she wishes there were more penalties on the foreigner. she explained penalites saying something about losing benefits and your children losing benefits (????) she said after it passes her desk, there is no going back that a person who has ANY thoughts that there marriage may not be real has a chance to turn back w/ her without any fear of retaliation from the foreign spouse..

i thanked her for sharing that information and explained that i have seen that fraud first hand which is why it took me so long to accept roger into my life, that i did not want to show my children another messed up relationship and as their example i wanted to show them a marriage they would want to pattern their own after..

so she tells me that many times that is the case, but she has seen it over and over again. and she believes that HE is out to have his family come after he has been married to me for 2 years..

my mouth dropped, all this time she was speaking generally altho i knew what was implied, but now she has called my husband out.. i said, "ROGER??????"

yes.. i believe if they are not already here, they are coming and that is the plan, the childrens mother may already be here married to someone else and when they finish their 2 years married to you and her petitioner, then they will marry each other.. if they are not already married..

i laughed and told her that the only phone we have is mine and i answer it, they are calling from Jamaica.. 876 area code.. their relationship is a rocky one and has been since i met him 2 years ago, but they get along for their children

she said, does he speak another language while on the phone..

i told her not normally, but yes he does speak patois and i am very knowledgeable about the language, enough to understand the jist of a conversation,

i told her i know i sound like all the other women that come thru her office and are mistaken about their husbands intentions but i have not gone into this blindly..

she said it is her job to watch body language, thats why the seats are so far away.. she said roger was very nervous..

i said, most ppl are in this situation..

she said he was shaking as he gave her documents, even demonstated LOL (roger still says he wasn't and i dont' recall that) he was unusually anxious

she said she is only saying all this cuz its her job and i have children and sometimes the children are overshawdowed ..

i told her again, that i thank her for her words.. she said she will let him sit out there and sweat a lil more and started to ask me ssa questions.. i gave her better answers that i give the ppl i deal w/ everyday LOL

she gave some advice about the kids getting along w/ roger and i talked w/ her about my kids and their bipolar dad LOL.. and she said she guess she have let him sweat enough..

she said she would scare him and say, she asking are u cooking dinner tonight.. i told her.. oh he cooks everyday so thats not a good one.. she said oh he does..

so she brought him in and said... so ur wife says ur a good cook.. he said, EXCELLENT lol.. i said tell her bout thanksgiving baby..

so he told her that he made curry chicken and rice and peas, and it was all gone before all the rest of the food..

she said curry chicken was her favorite dont' get her started.. she said she loves ELAINES..this jamaican food restaurant..

it was such a coincedence cuz we were going there right after the interview!!! and told her and that we could bring her a plate.. she laughed and hit our paperwork and said APPROVED LOL..

we talked bout the restaurant a bit moren and then she said that she was approving our i130 and our i485 and that we had to file for LOC in 2 yrs.. we shook her hand and left

roger said that he wished she would have asked him stuff after he sat out, cuz all the stuff came flooding to him, i told him don't worry about it.. we will get them at LOC.

i am happy, but i wanted her to walk away believing in us, in our marriage.. i wanted to convince her and we didn't she tacked us as another fraud case.. if she approved us, dyam who do they deny???? LOL

roger said if she had denied us, it would have been like going to jail and you know you didnt do the crime.. their goes that eloquence?? where was it 10 min ago??? LOL

oh well, Praise the Lord anyhow!!!

WOW Quana what a story! Well I'm glad you guys got approved. Who cares if that lady thinks you are another fraud couple as long as you believe in you that is all that matters! I believe in you so keep proving all the nay sayers wrong. I WILL ALWAYS BE ROOTING FOR YOUR GUYS so I expect you to work hard to overcome every obstacle. Congratulations on your approval. :thumbs:

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.