sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
well mstee. i am off i gotta finish up some homework while i have time.

talk to ya soon

take care mama im leaving myself shortly.. im doing homework too

Thats nice Mamajew......My Daughter plays Basket Ball for her JHS.

I wish my daughter would... I was always a thickums so I never really went out for sports but I sure could keep score for the girls bb team, volleyball and softball team.. honorary cheerleader for boys football lol

2 of my daughters are Giants but only one wants to play. My oldest is 6'1 but she is a girlie girl, my youngest is 13 and she is 5'10 and she loves to play.

Wow how old is she

I wish my daughter would... I was always a thickums so I never really went out for sports but I sure could keep score for the girls bb team, volleyball and softball team.. honorary cheerleader for boys football lol

2 of my daughters are Giants but only one wants to play. My oldest is 6'1 but she is a girlie girl, my youngest is 13 and she is 5'10 and she loves to play.

you got ur own basketball team! :blink:

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
well mstee. i am off i gotta finish up some homework while i have time.

talk to ya soon

take care mama im leaving myself shortly.. im doing homework too

Wow how old is she

you got ur own basketball team! :blink:

My oldest is 18

alright ladies talk to you later, gotta get the kids

Later MsTee I'm about to leave work soon too...

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline
It is fun. I am in the beginning of my Referee journey so, I can def tell you my feet, my ankles, and my back are killing me. But the money is okay for a weekend of tournaments. The regular season is just about to start, so I will be able to have some time to myself soon. Only games during the week and some weekend tournaments splashed in there. I used to play basketball, I can't play like I used to, since I broke my wrist. So I decided to try the ref end of it. So far I am loving it. I find myself watching the game somtimes, instead of watching the players LOL!!! But I must say, I am glad that I got started.

Do you get heckled a lot? Man.... I remember playing/watching park & high school sports. Parents were VICIOUS to the refs! There were cheers (jeers?) just about referees. I felt they needed thick skin.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey yall, Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving! I found a low connection so I am here trying to see what good movies are out to watch!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Regal & caramel.....

Hello everyone ..hope everyone is having a great day

Tomorrows your big day!!!! What time do you leave?? O.k. here is where my memory is lacking how long will you be gone again and this is your first time there right? If so besides seeing your sweetie are there any things that you really want to do? If you have been to JA before then just ignore that last line.

yes im so excited ...i leave at 7:45 am yes my first time in jamaica ....i cant wait ...im overwhelmed with emotion ....

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
It is fun. I am in the beginning of my Referee journey so, I can def tell you my feet, my ankles, and my back are killing me. But the money is okay for a weekend of tournaments. The regular season is just about to start, so I will be able to have some time to myself soon. Only games during the week and some weekend tournaments splashed in there. I used to play basketball, I can't play like I used to, since I broke my wrist. So I decided to try the ref end of it. So far I am loving it. I find myself watching the game somtimes, instead of watching the players LOL!!! But I must say, I am glad that I got started.

Do you get heckled a lot? Man.... I remember playing/watching park & high school sports. Parents were VICIOUS to the refs! There were cheers (jeers?) just about referees. I felt they needed thick skin.

Yes refs do get heckled a lot. They get the rough end of the deal. Thick skin is an understatement. Everyone is a ref, but only the ref knows the rules. LOL!!! I thought I knew how to call a game as well until I started refereeing

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline
Hey Regal & caramel.....

Tomorrows your big day!!!! What time do you leave?? O.k. here is where my memory is lacking how long will you be gone again and this is your first time there right? If so besides seeing your sweetie are there any things that you really want to do? If you have been to JA before then just ignore that last line.

yes im so excited ...i leave at 7:45 am yes my first time in jamaica ....i cant wait ...im overwhelmed with emotion ....

Girl enjoy yourself. Take it all in. And get back on the plane when you it is time. :lol: The vibes are STILL FRESH So all I will say is that Eric and I will be praying for your speedy approval :thumbs: !

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline

i cant believe this is real in short while i will be driving to the airport...

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Hey Regal & caramel.....

Girl enjoy yourself. Take it all in. And get back on the plane when you it is time. :lol: The vibes are STILL FRESH So all I will say is that Eric and I will be praying for your speedy approval :thumbs: !

thank you soooo much

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i cant believe this is real in short while i will be driving to the airport...

Yes mam according to my clock you should be driving to the airport in about five hours!!! Girl don't run no one off the road trying to get to there!!!! LOL

I can feel your excitement I really hope you two have a BLAST and good uck on Monday you know the VJ vibes will be strong and in effect for you but more than anything enjoy yourself you so deserve a relaxing fun filled sexy party having all the time week. The island is BEAUTIFUL your going to love it!!!

Timeline

Have fun my2, You deserve no bodda worrying bout pickney.. they will be fine! :) live life to the fullest girl...

ummm can you bring me back 5 bottles of rum cream? :rofl:

Timeline
Have fun my2, You deserve no bodda worrying bout pickney.. they will be fine! :) live life to the fullest girl...

MsTee I drank my last bottle on thanksgiving day. I need to re-stock....

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline

MsTee I drank my last bottle on thanksgiving day. I need to re-stock....

Do they sell it where you live, cause if they do Im THERE!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I HATE the Ram's. Do not ever say anything contrary to that cause those are fightin' words!

JG I want my friendship ring back! :angry:

We will surprise all you nay sayers soon. GO RAMS!

Ha ha.....ok. When? Hell freezes over? I just worked the Ram's game today. Got spanked yet again!

Put the crack pipe down now, SG, and pick a new team to root for!

Bunz, that is too crazy!!

Shemmy congrats on your 5years that is definatly something to celebrate, we will hit our 1 year mark next week! Last year it was the day before thanksgiving that I got let go from my job in New York and since then I have found a much better job, got married, bought a house.... if you had told me this last year probable wouldn't have believed it!

I am thankful that I had Vj as an outlet thru all this, I am not on here as much since our computer at home is dead and things are pretty busy in the office! But I am Thankful for all you guys!!!

Im happy for you Portland! :)

Who's doing something exciting this weekend? Start with Thanksgiving, I suppose.

I think Im going "In search of ......" some dayum shoes for my wedding *faints* I was NOT meant to shop :rofl:

Who's doing something exciting this weekend? Start with Thanksgiving, I suppose.

I'm driving about 3 and a half hours from Atlanta to Bainbridge, Georgia to spend time with my family and my best friend and her family...she has a total of 10 kids at her house between her 5 and her 5 step-kids...damn real life Brady bunch. I'm going to eat and eat some more...kick back and watch some college football...that's about it! Nothing really special.

well Friday me and my 2 best friends might be going to the NYC shooting range that should be fun and scary at the same time...

Now that sounds like some fun. What a way to blow off some steam...

Who you rooting for? Oh, and btw.....yea! another football lover. No offense girls; but the rest are mostly lame about sports.

Im a football fan too... just not college...

You find shoes?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.