• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello ladies....

I am back at my own house in my own bed. Lord knows I missed that. Been on the move since came back from JA. I got back Wednesday night. Got a little bit of rest. Woke up that morning and drove to Maryland, my Aunt was hosting Thanksgiving. Wasn't too bad. She just didnt understand that you can't cook all the food in the microwave. Thank God everyone brought a dish. LOL!!! :bonk:

Didn't even get out the bed to try and go to Black Friday. Had some basketball tournaments to ref. Back to Northern VA to ref more this weekend. Man I need a drink.............. It is 5 O'clock somewhere!!!!! :whistle:

I know that's right I was just thinking about going out after work for a cocktail.....

The food in the microwave is hilarious!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am from Guyana.

LOL same thing happen to me my first time at the movies in JA.

Hey so is Shaunsgal!!!! Not sure if you knew that already or not.

Ok..I did not know that

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

It is fun. I am in the beginning of my Referee journey so, I can def tell you my feet, my ankles, and my back are killing me. But the money is okay for a weekend of tournaments. The regular season is just about to start, so I will be able to have some time to myself soon. Only games during the week and some weekend tournaments splashed in there. I used to play basketball, I can't play like I used to, since I broke my wrist. So I decided to try the ref end of it. So far I am loving it. I find myself watching the game somtimes, instead of watching the players LOL!!! But I must say, I am glad that I got started.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline
For my Thanksgiving it was me, my 3 daughters, my sister & her son and my cousin and her BAD #### 4 YEAR OLD PICKNEY. We ate a lot and watched TV. My cousin son who is spoiled rotten was acting like he was just let out of the zoo. Jumping up on my damn chairs. Then my 2 year old nephew wanted to join him. His mother can not handle him every time she told him to stop it was like telling him to continue. He almost broke my brand new center piece and have the nerve to look at me crazy :wacko: . His mom told him to stop and he said why should he. Ohhh I lost it, I hit him and he hit me back. Well he got the beating of a life time and for the rest of the night he was quiet. My daughter told him "Boy you messed with the wrong mother". Other than that it was a nice day.

I know that’s tight I know when he hit you back you were like oh no he didn’t. Girl you didn’t fight him like a grown woman in the street did you? LOL

We sat around and played family games yesterday and my mom asked my son something. He answered with a little loudness and gruff in his voice. I guess he was mad because he was losing. My bros wife was sitting in between me and him and I told her don’t pay me any attention when I fly over her head to punch my son in the mouth. He better tone it down.

Timeline
For my Thanksgiving it was me, my 3 daughters, my sister & her son and my cousin and her BAD #### 4 YEAR OLD PICKNEY. We ate a lot and watched TV. My cousin son who is spoiled rotten was acting like he was just let out of the zoo. Jumping up on my damn chairs. Then my 2 year old nephew wanted to join him. His mother can not handle him every time she told him to stop it was like telling him to continue. He almost broke my brand new center piece and have the nerve to look at me crazy :wacko: . His mom told him to stop and he said why should he. Ohhh I lost it, I hit him and he hit me back. Well he got the beating of a life time and for the rest of the night he was quiet. My daughter told him "Boy you messed with the wrong mother". Other than that it was a nice day.

Wow... he is a handful...

Hello ladies....

I am back at my own house in my own bed. Lord knows I missed that. Been on the move since came back from JA. I got back Wednesday night. Got a little bit of rest. Woke up that morning and drove to Maryland, my Aunt was hosting Thanksgiving. Wasn't too bad. She just didnt understand that you can't cook all the food in the microwave. Thank God everyone brought a dish. LOL!!! :bonk:

Didn't even get out the bed to try and go to Black Friday. Had some basketball tournaments to ref. Back to Northern VA to ref more this weekend. Man I need a drink.............. It is 5 O'clock somewhere!!!!! :whistle:

I know that's right I was just thinking about going out after work for a cocktail.....

I have ginger wine which im saving for the wedding but im tempted lol

It is fun. I am in the beginning of my Referee journey so, I can def tell you my feet, my ankles, and my back are killing me. But the money is okay for a weekend of tournaments. The regular season is just about to start, so I will be able to have some time to myself soon. Only games during the week and some weekend tournaments splashed in there. I used to play basketball, I can't play like I used to, since I broke my wrist. So I decided to try the ref end of it. So far I am loving it. I find myself watching the game somtimes, instead of watching the players LOL!!! But I must say, I am glad that I got started.

Do you ref adults or kids?

Steve and I had a nice QUIET Thanksgiving. The kids did their own thing in Philly. I made beef stew and we just talked, watch tv and had plenty of sexy parties :rofl: It was nice! My children arent coming back until Sunday, but I will have my niece and nephew for the weekend. I can't wait. My niece is 2 and her new name for her 7 yr old brother is dummy :rofl: this should be fun!

Sounds like you turkey was getting stuffed!!!!! LOL

MsTee sometimes its the quiet times that mean the most. I'm gald you too enjoyed eachother....

Only you dada only you, oh and Finesse lol

Timeline

Man I know what you mean. My cousin is just so hyper. He is 10 and he gets away with murder. That just drives me crazy. I tell him no then he asks my mom or my Aunt and of course he gets whatever it was that he was asking for. I tried to punch a hole in his chest when he poked a whole in the sweet potato pie, trying to funny.

Girl don't play with me and my pie. LOL

I know can you believe my brother had no sweet potato pie yesterday??? I was so upset!!!!

Timeline

I know that’s tight I know when he hit you back you were like oh no he didn’t. Girl you didn’t fight him like a grown woman in the street did you? LOL

We sat around and played family games yesterday and my mom asked my son something. He answered with a little loudness and gruff in his voice. I guess he was mad because he was losing. My bros wife was sitting in between me and him and I told her don’t pay me any attention when I fly over her head to punch my son in the mouth. He better tone it down.

Girl I dont play that. Stay in your lane and we will get alone just fine.

I have a picture of you flying across her head.... :rofl:

oMQjm5.png

AOS

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

Timeline

Hello ladies....

Steve and I had a nice QUIET Thanksgiving. The kids did their own thing in Philly. I made beef stew and we just talked, watch tv and had plenty of sexy parties :rofl: It was nice! My children arent coming back until Sunday, but I will have my niece and nephew for the weekend. I can't wait. My niece is 2 and her new name for her 7 yr old brother is dummy :rofl: this should be fun!

MsTee sometimes its the quiet times that mean the most. I'm gald you too enjoyed eachother....

MsTee-- I ref kids right now. I currently anywhere from 8 and to 13. I plan on movig up to college level women's basketball by the end of next year, but that all depends on my level of dedicaion.

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

Timeline

Girl you know I have been holding in my sense of humor until the newbies get comfortable but now that they aren’t considered so new anymore I can be me again!!!!

Girl I dont play that. Stay in your lane and we will get alone just fine.

I have a picture of you flying across her head.... :rofl:

Girl they would have been saying it’s a bird, it’s a plane, no its Dada flying to punch her son in the throat!!!

Timeline

Hello ladies....

MsTee-- I ref kids right now. I currently anywhere from 8 and to 13. I plan on movig up to college level women's basketball by the end of next year, but that all depends on my level of dedicaion.

Thats nice Mamajew......My Daughter plays Basket Ball for her JHS.

oMQjm5.png

AOS

Timeline

Wow, I admire you for that!

Timeline

I wish my daughter would... I was always a thickums so I never really went out for sports but I sure could keep score for the girls bb team, volleyball and softball team.. honorary cheerleader for boys football lol

Timeline

well mstee. i am off i gotta finish up some homework while i have time.

talk to ya soon

e7G5m4.png

Timeline

I wish my daughter would... I was always a thickums so I never really went out for sports but I sure could keep score for the girls bb team, volleyball and softball team.. honorary cheerleader for boys football lol

2 of my daughters are Giants but only one wants to play. My oldest is 6'1 but she is a girlie girl, my youngest is 13 and she is 5'10 and she loves to play.

oMQjm5.png

AOS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.