sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dada Im out of time for the rest of the year so I wont be able to but we will make the best of it. I also wanted to go and see Precious but Garfield say to wait until he gets here and we will go together.

Going to JA sucked you dry ey??? Well I think its better to have no time and come home every day to him here then to goto JA and use all your darn time eve though the trips are exciting…

Aww he said wait for him…. Aww dats so cute….lol

Tell him our movies don’t have intermissions like there’s so make sure he goes to the bathroom before the movie.. LOL

LOL..I took my daughters to the movies in JA but I did not tell them about the intermissions. When the movies stop they were mad a hell. I laugh so hard.

Going home to him everyday is better than me not having the time off. JA and Guyana eat up my time

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dada Im out of time for the rest of the year so I wont be able to but we will make the best of it. I also wanted to go and see Precious but Garfield say to wait until he gets here and we will go together.

Going to JA sucked you dry ey??? Well I think its better to have no time and come home every day to him here then to goto JA and use all your darn time eve though the trips are exciting…

Tell him our movies don’t have intermissions like there’s so make sure he goes to the bathroom before the movie.. LOL

LOL..I took my daughters to the movies in JA but I did not tell them about the intermissions. When the movies stop they were mad a hell. I laugh so hard.

Going home to him everyday is better than me not having the time off. JA and Guyana eat up my time

Ooh you been to Guyana? Are you from there or just like to visit?

Girl the first time I went I was mad. First of all it took forever for the move to start. We had to see the previews and music videos and then we had to stand for the Jamaican anthem. Then the Jamaicans talk and bumba and blood claut threw the movie and then there was intermission. I was floored but I must say I loved the experience but I still laugh when I think about it.

Timeline

Girl the first time I went I was mad. First of all it took forever for the move to start. We had to see the previews and music videos and then we had to stand for the Jamaican anthem. Then the Jamaicans talk and bumba and blood claut threw the movie and then there was intermission. I was floored but I must say I loved the experience but I still laugh when I think about it.

I am from Guyana.

LOL same thing happen to me my first time at the movies in JA.

oMQjm5.png

AOS

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

Timeline
good morning everyone.... hope everyone had a great thanksgiving.... i couldnt sleep at all last night.... so im getting ready for work exhausted.

My2 you are to excited to sleep. Safe travel tomorrow and Good Luck & Positive Vibes on Monday :thumbs:

Yes, my2.. Positive vibes being sent your way! :)

Timeline
Mawning Ladies , just come back from Black Friday shopping. We were at Target 4:45 am to get the 40 inch flat screen TV and WE GOT IT YAY! Then Hubby was in Game stop to buy the Wii he has been wanting since forever. I am glad he got everything he wanted he has been working so hard, he is boxing now LMAO I hear a million backsides and Bombaclaats and mi a Badman a whole a lot noise him a mek.

The only thing mi really defend today is my new Louis bag oooh I am so excited going to pick it up later on I am too tired to do anything else now......I am so tired from all the cooking yesterday and the phockery my oldest son acted a damn fool like he didn't want to eat any food we cooked. Mi cyaa bodda puhlease he must be really hungry I know LMAO!!!

I am so thankful this year for employment when so many people seek work, my health, my family even though dem pickney a pain in mi raas I love them and they will one day see the light and realize family is most important. Of course I am so very thankful my Husband is here by my side to share our lives together under one roof! Last year I was so miserable wishing he was here and counting down the days till the next day I was able to see him now he is here Praise GOD!

To all the Ladies that are still waiting just stay in prayer the wait is not easy but it is surely worth it, this time during the process is nothing in comparison to the lifetime you will have together. :wub:

Ok going to do some laundry and go jog some of this turkey off mi raas LOL and get back in gear with my healthy eating today which is not easy after that fabulous meal yesterday and all the leftovers staring me in the face :ph34r:, :blink: but I have a goal to reach so I must stay focused!

chat to yall later and I guess will try and catch up, and to those expecting an email from me soon come I promise :reading:

Philly isn't all of what you said the truth! Im glad you were able to get the things you wanted. The boys will come around eventually. The only person your son was hurting was himself. I bet he will eat you out of house and home today lol... Have a great day today!

Timeline

I am from Guyana.

I didn't realize you were from Guyana, Lady C...How nice! :)

Timeline

Steve and I had a nice QUIET Thanksgiving. The kids did their own thing in Philly. I made beef stew and we just talked, watch tv and had plenty of sexy parties :rofl: It was nice! My children arent coming back until Sunday, but I will have my niece and nephew for the weekend. I can't wait. My niece is 2 and her new name for her 7 yr old brother is dummy :rofl: this should be fun!

Timeline

I am from Guyana.

MsTee I came to the US when I was 13. I am a Guyanese by birth, an American by Naturalization and a Jamaican by INJECTION :rofl:

Steve and I had a nice QUIET Thanksgiving. The kids did their own thing in Philly. I made beef stew and we just talked, watch tv and had plenty of sexy parties :rofl: It was nice! My children arent coming back until Sunday, but I will have my niece and nephew for the weekend. I can't wait. My niece is 2 and her new name for her 7 yr old brother is dummy :rofl: this should be fun!

This was a great Thanksgiving MsTee....

oMQjm5.png

AOS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello ladies....

I am back at my own house in my own bed. Lord knows I missed that. Been on the move since came back from JA. I got back Wednesday night. Got a little bit of rest. Woke up that morning and drove to Maryland, my Aunt was hosting Thanksgiving. Wasn't too bad. She just didnt understand that you can't cook all the food in the microwave. Thank God everyone brought a dish. LOL!!! :bonk:

Didn't even get out the bed to try and go to Black Friday. Had some basketball tournaments to ref. Back to Northern VA to ref more this weekend. Man I need a drink.............. It is 5 O'clock somewhere!!!!! :whistle:

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline
MsTee I came to the US when I was 13. I am a Guyanese by birth, an American by Naturalization and a Jamaican by INJECTION :rofl:

Yes it was... Lawd lady @ your comment lol

My son just called sayin he was coming back... dang it! :wacko:

Hello ladies....

I am back at my own house in my own bed. Lord knows I missed that. Been on the move since came back from JA. I got back Wednesday night. Got a little bit of rest. Woke up that morning and drove to Maryland, my Aunt was hosting Thanksgiving. Wasn't too bad. She just didnt understand that you can't cook all the food in the microwave. Thank God everyone brought a dish. LOL!!! :bonk:

Didn't even get out the bed to try and go to Black Friday. Had some basketball tournaments to ref. Back to Northern VA to ref more this weekend. Man I need a drink.............. It is 5 O'clock somewhere!!!!! :whistle:

How is to ref? It seems like fun....and welcome back :)

Timeline

For my Thanksgiving it was me, my 3 daughters, my sister & her son and my cousin and her BAD #### 4 YEAR OLD PICKNEY. We ate a lot and watched TV. My cousin son who is spoiled rotten was acting like he was just let out of the zoo. Jumping up on my damn chairs. Then my 2 year old nephew wanted to join him. His mother can not handle him every time she told him to stop it was like telling him to continue. He almost broke my brand new center piece and have the nerve to look at me crazy :wacko: . His mom told him to stop and he said why should he. Ohhh I lost it, I hit him and he hit me back. Well he got the beating of a life time and for the rest of the night he was quiet. My daughter told him "Boy you messed with the wrong mother". Other than that it was a nice day.

oMQjm5.png

AOS

Timeline

I am from Guyana.

by injection, that's a good one

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sounds like you turkey was getting stuffed!!!!! LOL

MsTee sometimes its the quiet times that mean the most. I'm gald you too enjoyed eachother....

Timeline
For my Thanksgiving it was me, my 3 daughters, my sister & her son and my cousin and her BAD #### 4 YEAR OLD PICKNEY. We ate a lot and watched TV. My cousin son who is spoiled rotten was acting like he was just let out of the zoo. Jumping up on my damn chairs. Then my 2 year old nephew wanted to join him. His mother can not handle him every time she told him to stop it was like telling him to continue. He almost broke my brand new center piece and have the nerve to look at me crazy :wacko: . His mom told him to stop and he said why should he. Ohhh I lost it, I hit him and he hit me back. Well he got the beating of a life time and for the rest of the night he was quiet. My daughter told him "Boy you messed with the wrong mother". Other than that it was a nice day.

Man I know what you mean. My cousin is just so hyper. He is 10 and he gets away with murder. That just drives me crazy. I tell him no then he asks my mom or my Aunt and of course he gets whatever it was that he was asking for. I tried to punch a hole in his chest when he poked a whole in the sweet potato pie, trying to funny.

Girl don't play with me and my pie. LOL

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.