sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good morning everyone.... hope everyone had a great thanksgiving.... i couldnt sleep at all last night.... so im getting ready for work exhausted.

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning....Im at work today so no Black Friday shopping for me. I am also getting really really really excited cause my Honey will be here in 1 week... :dance::dance:

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline
good morning everyone.... hope everyone had a great thanksgiving.... i couldnt sleep at all last night.... so im getting ready for work exhausted.

My2 you are to excited to sleep. Safe travel tomorrow and Good Luck & Positive Vibes on Monday :thumbs:

oMQjm5.png

AOS

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My2 you are to excited to sleep. Safe travel tomorrow and Good Luck & Positive Vibes on Monday :thumbs:

Thank you lady c....i see your man will be here the same day i return i know you cant wiat..

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Mawning Ladies , just come back from Black Friday shopping. We were at Target 4:45 am to get the 40 inch flat screen TV and WE GOT IT YAY! Then Hubby was in Game stop to buy the Wii he has been wanting since forever. I am glad he got everything he wanted he has been working so hard, he is boxing now LMAO I hear a million backsides and Bombaclaats and mi a Badman a whole a lot noise him a mek.

The only thing mi really defend today is my new Louis bag oooh I am so excited going to pick it up later on I am too tired to do anything else now......I am so tired from all the cooking yesterday and the phockery my oldest son acted a damn fool like he didn't want to eat any food we cooked. Mi cyaa bodda puhlease he must be really hungry I know LMAO!!!

I am so thankful this year for employment when so many people seek work, my health, my family even though dem pickney a pain in mi raas I love them and they will one day see the light and realize family is most important. Of course I am so very thankful my Husband is here by my side to share our lives together under one roof! Last year I was so miserable wishing he was here and counting down the days till the next day I was able to see him now he is here Praise GOD!

To all the Ladies that are still waiting just stay in prayer the wait is not easy but it is surely worth it, this time during the process is nothing in comparison to the lifetime you will have together. :wub:

Ok going to do some laundry and go jog some of this turkey off mi raas LOL and get back in gear with my healthy eating today which is not easy after that fabulous meal yesterday and all the leftovers staring me in the face :ph34r:, :blink: but I have a goal to reach so I must stay focused!

chat to yall later and I guess will try and catch up, and to those expecting an email from me soon come I promise :reading:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Regal & caramel.....

Hello everyone ..hope everyone is having a great day

Tomorrows your big day!!!! What time do you leave?? O.k. here is where my memory is lacking how long will you be gone again and this is your first time there right? If so besides seeing your sweetie are there any things that you really want to do? If you have been to JA before then just ignore that last line.

Timeline
Philly, I can imagine the sounds you're hearing. I remember the first time Steven and his friends boxed on the Wii. And don't get me started on how upset they were that none of them could beat me!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Mawning Ladies , just come back from Black Friday shopping. We were at Target 4:45 am to get the 40 inch flat screen TV and WE GOT IT YAY! Then Hubby was in Game stop to buy the Wii he has been wanting since forever. I am glad he got everything he wanted he has been working so hard, he is boxing now LMAO I hear a million backsides and Bombaclaats and mi a Badman a whole a lot noise him a mek.

The only thing mi really defend today is my new Louis bag oooh I am so excited going to pick it up later on I am too tired to do anything else now......I am so tired from all the cooking yesterday and the phockery my oldest son acted a damn fool like he didn't want to eat any food we cooked. Mi cyaa bodda puhlease he must be really hungry I know LMAO!!!

I am so thankful this year for employment when so many people seek work, my health, my family even though dem pickney a pain in mi raas I love them and they will one day see the light and realize family is most important. Of course I am so very thankful my Husband is here by my side to share our lives together under one roof! Last year I was so miserable wishing he was here and counting down the days till the next day I was able to see him now he is here Praise GOD!

To all the Ladies that are still waiting just stay in prayer the wait is not easy but it is surely worth it, this time during the process is nothing in comparison to the lifetime you will have together. :wub:

Ok going to do some laundry and go jog some of this turkey off mi raas LOL and get back in gear with my healthy eating today which is not easy after that fabulous meal yesterday and all the leftovers staring me in the face :ph34r:, :blink: but I have a goal to reach so I must stay focused!

chat to yall later and I guess will try and catch up, and to those expecting an email from me soon come I promise :reading:

U must have guessed I was about to talk about that e-mail of yours. I swear Philly your are the S in snail e-mail. So tell me about the Wii did I miss a good deal was it priced lower. My son was telling me Best Buy was offering Playstation 3’s at $50 for the first 50 people but I know that couldn’t be true?

My thanksgiving was WONDERFUL!! I went over my brothers house and I think I’m finally getting the point of how important family is. It was so nice being all together. Both my mom and father came and they were cordial. I didn’t even notice anything but my brother the baby he is noticed some things but it was fine to me. We ate and ate and ate and then we played our famous card game Screw Your Neighbor but when the kids play we call it Steal From Your Neighbor. I was excited and then let down that my bros BF messed up the Festival. They weren’t sweet at all and they were hard but hey he tried for me right? He said it’s been so long since he made them he guesses he messed up on dem. My brothers mother in law was there and she still speaks patwa. She only speaks English when needed and I enjoyed hearing her talk I felt even better I could understand most of the stuff she was saying. My mother and dad were looking at her like :blink: and most of the time they just said oookkk but you could tell dey didn’t know what she was saying. They made me miss the island even more :crying: .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning....Im at work today so no Black Friday shopping for me. I am also getting really really really excited cause my Honey will be here in 1 week... :dance::dance:

I'm at work too, but I'm doing all my shopping online.

Timeline

Congrats on the approval!!!!

I'm a admin I support about 23 people and only one person is here today. Man I feel like I'm watching paint dry. I wish FB wasn't blocked!!! I wish I could shop but I have no money... LOL

Timeline
I'm a admin I support about 23 people and only one person is here today. Man I feel like I'm watching paint dry. I wish FB wasn't blocked!!! I wish I could shop but I have no money... LOL

That does sound boring. If I'm bored, I check out the thread "Effect of Major Family Change on..." That one always has interesting posts. Or go to www.digg.com to see what type of news/articles the techie crowd finds interesting.

We're about to drive back to Houston from Dallas.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Thanks Dada...I feel your pain Im a Loan Processor I have no loans to process and all I did was put up the UGLY christmas decorations we have in the office. I also wish I could but I dont get paid until Monday. I hope they send us home early.

That does sound boring. If I'm bored, I check out the thread "Effect of Major Family Change on..." That one always has interesting posts. Or go to www.digg.com to see what type of news/articles the techie crowd finds interesting.

We're about to drive back to Houston from Dallas.

Have a safe drive back Nat

Edited by LadyC

oMQjm5.png

AOS

Timeline

Thanks Dada...I feel your pain Im a Loan Processor I have no loans to process and all I did was put up the UGLY christmas decorations we have in the office. I also wish I could but I dont get paid until Monday. I hope they send us home early.

[

Lady C I was congratulating Carmel I already congratulated you!! LOL She was recently approved too right?

Wow one week to the big day. Are you taking any time off when he gets here?

I get paid on Monday too but my direct deposit is normally in my account Saturday morning. I hope its there tomorrow because I want to go see Precious and do lunch this Saturday.

Did anyone watch Beyonce last night? It was so weak.

Timeline

[

Lady C I was congratulating Carmel I already congratulated you!! LOL She was recently approved too right?

Wow one week to the big day. Are you taking any time off when he gets here?

I get paid on Monday too but my direct deposit is normally in my account Saturday morning. I hope its there tomorrow because I want to go see Precious and do lunch this Saturday.

Did anyone watch Beyonce last night? It was so weak.

Dada Im out of time for the rest of the year so I wont be able to but we will make the best of it. I also wanted to go and see Precious but Garfield say to wait until he gets here and we will go together.

Edited by LadyC

oMQjm5.png

AOS

Timeline
Dada Im out of time for the rest of the year so I wont be able to but we will make the best of it. I also wanted to go and see Precious but Garfield say to wait until he gets here and we will go together.

Going to JA sucked you dry ey??? Well I think its better to have no time and come home every day to him here then to goto JA and use all your darn time eve though the trips are exciting…

Aww he said wait for him…. Aww dats so cute….lol

Tell him our movies don’t have intermissions like there’s so make sure he goes to the bathroom before the movie.. LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.