sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE ...i have so much to be thankful for ..i am so thankful for my family and my friends

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
MsTee how yuh fi lack di man out the bedroom...HAHAHAHA :rofl: Im glad you guys made up

Cause he always saying mad tings! I don't have time for that mess lol but seriously im just happy that he and my children get along so well. I listen to you ladies on here talkin about your children, I thank God for that for real.

JQ, you are so down to earth. They treated me like that too but you just gotta keep keeping on. Eventually they accepted my crazy behind... I think :blink::rofl:

Timeline
"VISA APPROVED"

"VISA APPROVED"

:dance::dance::dance::dance: Glory be ta God, di world gwan fill up wid yardies and dem! :)

Was Pam/Hearts in Jamaica approved too?

Still waiting to hear from her

Well HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE ...i have so much to be thankful for ..i am so thankful for my family and my friends

Same to you jess... (F)

Timeline

Happy Thanksgiving Yardies.....

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

I read a few pages back, and maybe I'm feeling emotional or something, but I was almost brought to tears many times.

Congratulations, Jo and Danny and Shemmy for your milestones this week.

Jamerican Queen, was it you who posted how you got into something with one person and thought about leaving the site, but didn't. I'm glad you didn't. This site is too valuable to let squabbles run you off, even if we've all thought that a time or two.

DaDa, your recap of stuff that has happened over the past year was like walking down memory lane. You really DO have an excellent memory, and this wasn't the first example of it. There have been times you said something related to something said LONG ago, and I thought to myself, "How does she remember that??" Ya'll say I'm organized, but really, that's the only way I remember stuff.

Yes memba we had it wrong I thought Finese was black and KK was white…

:rofl: :rofl: YES!!! I was TOO shocked to find out Finesse is white.

PortlandAngel, your yellow guest room/bathroom story was so touching! Excellent example of picking your battles. Steven chose the colors of the towels on our registry. Definitely not what I would've chosen, but I just went with it so he could have a voice.

Lmaoooooooooooooooo cause he lets me sleep with the tv on ;), but wait, why did I toss and turned the other night because I felt like something wasn't right? Woke up and the dayum window was shut!!!! Awww hells naw, I need some air to breathe! lol

I'm with you. I need air flow at night. It's hard for me to fall asleep with no fan/AC/window... some sort of air has got to be flowing.

-------------

AOS tip for K1 filers: (Thanks to Trelawny for confirming this could be done) If you get married at the justice of the peace, don't turn in the license! After the judge signs it, take it so that you can get your certified copies before they do their 6-8 week processing. We walked ours to the courthouse 2 blocks away and got 2 copies. The courthouse kept the marriage license to process it, but meanwhile, we can file AOS without waiting.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Nat you might have been feeling emotional because now your a MRS!!!! It sounds like your day went perfect. I’m so very happy for you!!!

I’m glad you let Steve pick the towels. Ladies word to the wise let your husbands have some say so on the way you decorate your house .I was on the phone with my dad for more than an hour this morning and the main thing he talked about was how my mom never let him have no say so. He is actually glad that he’ll now be able to decorate the house the way he sees fit. I instantly thought of you ladies because he told me how my mom was real quick to have him pay for the stuff but never let him pick the stuff so yes ladies let them have a voice .

Now of course if they want to paint the living room a god awful purple and buy poka dot furniture to match well then buy all means speak up but if its something else just smile and say sure honey (and then make faces behind his back…lol)

Happy thanksgiving All!!!!

I for one can’t wait to eat!!!!!

Oh I watched the Ugly Truth last night and it was cute. I'm about to watch Four Christmas before leaving for my brothers.....

Timeline

Hey Regal & caramel.....

oMQjm5.png

AOS

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

Timeline

Regal how was the interview? Did you post your review as yet?

oMQjm5.png

AOS

Timeline
Hey Regal & caramel.....

Hello everyone ..hope everyone is having a great day

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

I read a few pages back, and maybe I'm feeling emotional or something, but I was almost brought to tears many times.

Congratulations, Jo and Danny and Shemmy for your milestones this week.

Jamerican Queen, was it you who posted how you got into something with one person and thought about leaving the site, but didn't. I'm glad you didn't. This site is too valuable to let squabbles run you off, even if we've all thought that a time or two.

DaDa, your recap of stuff that has happened over the past year was like walking down memory lane. You really DO have an excellent memory, and this wasn't the first example of it. There have been times you said something related to something said LONG ago, and I thought to myself, "How does she remember that??" Ya'll say I'm organized, but really, that's the only way I remember stuff.

Yes memba we had it wrong I thought Finese was black and KK was white…

:rofl: :rofl: YES!!! I was TOO shocked to find out Finesse is white.

PortlandAngel, your yellow guest room/bathroom story was so touching! Excellent example of picking your battles. Steven chose the colors of the towels on our registry. Definitely not what I would've chosen, but I just went with it so he could have a voice.

Lmaoooooooooooooooo cause he lets me sleep with the tv on ;), but wait, why did I toss and turned the other night because I felt like something wasn't right? Woke up and the dayum window was shut!!!! Awww hells naw, I need some air to breathe! lol

I'm with you. I need air flow at night. It's hard for me to fall asleep with no fan/AC/window... some sort of air has got to be flowing.

-------------

AOS tip for K1 filers: (Thanks to Trelawny for confirming this could be done) If you get married at the justice of the peace, don't turn in the license! After the judge signs it, take it so that you can get your certified copies before they do their 6-8 week processing. We walked ours to the courthouse 2 blocks away and got 2 copies. The courthouse kept the marriage license to process it, but meanwhile, we can file AOS without waiting.

Thanks for the tip Nat and Tre!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Timeline

Happy Thanksgiving, Yardies!!

speak on that!! alot of folks stay together for the sake of staying together and are MISERABLE.. i will marry 5 times b4 i do that! (hopefully this is my last tho LOL)

I hear you some think I’m crazy for leaving my husband but I wasn’t happy and now I’m moving on. I really agreed with what Lady C sent out the other day. My hubby was a season he was not made to be permanent. I thought of staying for the kids but kids today aren’t dumb they can tell when someone is miserable and I have first hand knowledge of it. My parents were married for 36 years but they were miserable!! I never wanted to get married because of them and I had to get out of my marriage to avoid my kids from growing up the same way. I don’t want my kids to have the same outlook. I want them to see marriage as a good thing not hell no I don’t want to get married I might end up like my momma. Life is too short to be miserable. I am a firm believer in that.

Ladies I hope that starting with our generation we get back on the right foot. Marriage is not valued the way is used to be. I personally think the main thing missing from marriages is communication and compromise. In a marriage you have to remember to be a team. Sometimes you have to bend to make your mate happy but it shouldn’t be one person bending you both have to bend especially in the bedroom. Wait that’s not what I was getting at that must be the cob webs talking but anyway just try your best to compromise and work things out together.

In my next marriage I’m hoping my husband and I practice not going to bed mad. I think if you can work out your problems before going to bed it makes it better. Of course sometimes there will be a need to go to bed mad. Sometimes its best to say nothing and calm down before you say something hurtful but I hope that is not practiced too often.

MsTee I’m glad you and Steve made up I was about to get you!!!!

Well said. This is excellent advice. Keep bringing the wonderful advice because us newbies could definitely use it. Especially me!!

I am going to my mom's tomorrow. Hopefully, hitting Old Navy & Michael's too.

Friday I am going to fight may way through throngs of people to get one of 100 pairs of tickets to a Country Festival type concert in December. I am taking my daughter to see 3 local bands I love Friday night. She also wants to do some shopping; but not sure about that.

Saturday is open right now. Going out somewhere Sat. night.

Sunday I have to work the Ram's game. Sell some brats and beer for charity.

It's probably going to be the shortest 4 days ever.

Old Navy looks like they are going to have a bomb sale.....

I'm thinking of getting Jay Z tickets but they are anywhere between $40-210 dollars and I have a feeling $40-60 tickets will be in nose bleed heaven. I'm not a big fan of Jay Z but I'm thinking he might have a good show.

You should get the tickets. I heard the concert is awesome.

"VISA APPROVED"

"VISA APPROVED"

Congrats! Jo & Danny. So happy to see another yardie make it through!!

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Who's doing something exciting this weekend? Start with Thanksgiving, I suppose.

I'm driving about 3 and a half hours from Atlanta to Bainbridge, Georgia to spend time with my family and my best friend and her family...she has a total of 10 kids at her house between her 5 and her 5 step-kids...damn real life Brady bunch. I'm going to eat and eat some more...kick back and watch some college football...that's about it! Nothing really special.

well Friday me and my 2 best friends might be going to the NYC shooting range that should be fun and scary at the same time...

Now that sounds like some fun. What a way to blow off some steam...

Who you rooting for? Oh, and btw.....yea! another football lover. No offense girls; but the rest are mostly lame about sports.

Well I am a Georgia Bulldawg forever but this year the team has disappointed me so much! :angry:

Who are you rooting for? Yeah football is big down here in the SEC...even from my small town in Bainbridge, Friday night football was serious, the whole town came out to support. LOL!

ROLL TIDE ROLL...i am a bama fan :) but grew up watching the dawgs with my dad and converted over when i was like 13 LOL

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

HAPPY TURKEY DAY TO ALL THE YARDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

i pray to god this is my last thanksgiving without Richard and that he will be here by this time next year......damn he better be! the kids were so cute this year and were all about the big dinner and of course pumpkin pie! hell they were all about helping me and my mom preparing last night LOL......i cant wait for him to experience it with us and do this as a family.....

anyways gonna go get some rest casue my rass had to be to work at 355am this morning (for some reason people felt the need to fly today....ughhhh LOL) so i am exahusted and tired and stuffed from dinner......

congrats on all the approvals this week!!!!!!!!!

congrats to Nat and the wedding!!!!!!!!!

congrats to shemmy on 5 years!!!!!!!!!!

k night ladies......

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.