sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
lol dada, u are funny, but so right... that's something we are learning now! Hubby wanted to paint the bathroom yellow and I told him No, then we were talking the other day and he was like he has no say in the house, I am like well man don't usually get involved with decorating and stuff... and just blew it off...

Well I was taking with one of my season co-worker and just happen to mention that, and she was like well he wants to feel like he is a part of the house too, so I went home and was like babe, I think you are right we should paint the guest bathroom yellow. And he is like I told you it would be nice to have the guest room yellow and the guest bathroom yellow, I am still not convince but its a small thing at the end of the day and it made him happy. So now I am going to find some crazy colors to jazz it and accent it the way I want!

Hubby is here to pick me up.. So I hope you ladies have a happy thanksgiving!!! My CT folks I will be working up there next week, not sure if I will have time to link up!

We painted my bathroom lemonade. I LOVE it. Yellow is awesome. Just not some neon yellow #######.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
I am going to my mom's tomorrow. Hopefully, hitting Old Navy & Michael's too.

Friday I am going to fight may way through throngs of people to get one of 100 pairs of tickets to a Country Festival type concert in December. I am taking my daughter to see 3 local bands I love Friday night. She also wants to do some shopping; but not sure about that.

Saturday is open right now. Going out somewhere Sat. night.

Sunday I have to work the Ram's game. Sell some brats and beer for charity.

It's probably going to be the shortest 4 days ever.

Old Navy looks like they are going to have a bomb sale.....

I'm thinking of getting Jay Z tickets but they are anywhere between $40-210 dollars and I have a feeling $40-60 tickets will be in nose bleed heaven. I'm not a big fan of Jay Z but I'm thinking he might have a good show.

Timeline
DADA you are VJ's scribe scribe2sm.GIF

This is so fun talking to you all. If you could see me typing you would see me crying. This site has brought together me and my hubby. The best relationship that I have ever had. Its not peaches and cream for me 24/7 but in the last 3-4 years we have been together it has been more good than bad.

Like you said DadaCommitment, compromise, and communication We have that now and are still trying to get it and alot of times when we were having the problems when he first got to the states I was wanting to post for advice.

He was acting as if he was really home sick, and I needed yall I wanted to post so bad but was afraid of what the vibe would be like, but we talked about it and he was just frustrated because he was not working and I could understand that.

Everything is good, and I love hearing everyone stories. i was mad when I seen everyone was on FB and I had no friends, I posted my email address, then I had 30 VJ friends, I still dont know who 20 of you are but its ok, I know your from VJ because it shows mutual friends.

When I first got on here I was posting trying to fit in, and I was welcomed and shut down.

Damniecy thats my girl. (remember her Dada) Aniece really helped me through this journey. We did IM and web cam.All the time and still do. She is a beautiful person.

But when I went to post to congratulate people with interview date when we use to post it. Roxie jumped all over me and was very rude.

It was uncalled for, and really hurt my feeling because I was new and really didnt understand but all she could tell me was read the guides #######. Rude.

She is never really on here but that type of attitude with new people is uncalled for. And thats not what should be portrayed

I was wanting to quit VJ cold turkey but felt I still need the help and one sour apple would not keep me from it.

I pray alottttttttttttt. and maybe I needed to pray for her because she wa sgoing through something so I did.

The thing is you can't hold the sins of a few against everyone else.

Glad you are still around.

Friday I am going to fight may way through throngs of people to get one of 100 pairs of tickets to a Country Festival type concert in December. I am taking my daughter to see 3 local bands I love Friday night. She also wants to do some shopping; but not sure about that.

Old Navy looks like they are going to have a bomb sale.....

I'm thinking of getting Jay Z tickets but they are anywhere between $40-210 dollars and I have a feeling $40-60 tickets will be in nose bleed heaven. I'm not a big fan of Jay Z but I'm thinking he might have a good show.

$5 fleece & $15 jeans. Plus, tomorrow $10 off of $50. I am soooooooooooooooo there!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
DaDa is apparently the scribe of the group. Damn, if you ever do anything stupid, better go over to DaDa's house and erase that entry from her diary. How you remember all that stuff??????

:rofl:

and of course having a sexy party!!

is old navy paying you?

I wish I could have a sexy party soon... :crying:

Who the hell you telling :crying: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what i wanna know is why are they so vicious with their attacks on each other

in the past couple weeks, we have had a couple murders which have something to do with jealous lovers

and the manner of death is always gruesome

slitting the throat, multiple stab wounds, wild stuff

I know right just move on!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
GAY MAN GOUGES OUT LOVER'S EYES

By HG HELPS Editor-at-Large helpsh@jamaicaobserver.com

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A homosexual man held down his lover and gouged out his eyes in a jealous fit of rage in Calabar Mews, a North St Andrew residential complex Sunday, police have confirmed.

The injured man, aged 24, has been admitted to the University Hospital of the West Indies where he had gone to seek treatment at the Accident and Emergency Unit.

Doctors operated on him and extracted the eyes, which were partially detached at the time.

Medical personnel who saw him on Sunday say that he will not see again, unless there is a major breakthrough in eye surgery in the future.

"The optic nerve was badly damaged and there was no way that doctors could save him," one doctor said on condition of anonymity.

The alleged attacker later turned up at the Half-Way-Tree Police Station and reported that he had acted in self-defence.

"The guy turned up here the same day and made a report that his friend had held onto him and was biting him and just would not let go of him, so he had to attack his eyes to disable him," one policeman at the station told this newspaper.

Up to yesterday he was still in custody.

However, investigators have been told that the alleged attacker was furious that his 'lover', described by police as a prominent Jamaican, did not sleep at his house last Saturday night.

"One policeman close to the case said that he had never seen anything like it.

"It is not a pretty sight. Believe me, I never knew that I would ever see something like this," said the cop.

"The guy who, believe it or not, seemed to be in pretty good spirits despite the loss of his eyes, said that he had been attacked by his lover because he slept out," added the policeman.

The injured man is around five feet, nine inches tall and sports lightly bleached skin.

He was treated at the same hospital for a gunshot wound to his buttocks close to two months ago and created a stir when medical personnel attending to him had to remove a 'G string' underwear off him while treating the wound.

"He nearly brought the house down when the doctors and nurses treating him had to remove a pink 'G string' off him," a source at the hospital said then.

................ link --> http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/html/2...OVER_S_EYES.asp

What is the world coming too? How about I lost sleep cause Steve and I was arguing about gays, AIDS and violence.. then my son chimed in and I said well since yall agree, you can go sleep with him, threw him a blanket and locked my bedroom door... hahahahahahahaha.. but naw we made up! lol

MsTee how yuh fi lack di man out the bedroom...HAHAHAHA :rofl: Im glad you guys made up

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline
lol dada, u are funny, but so right... that's something we are learning now! Hubby wanted to paint the bathroom yellow and I told him No, then we were talking the other day and he was like he has no say in the house, I am like well man don't usually get involved with decorating and stuff... and just blew it off...

Well I was taking with one of my season co-worker and just happen to mention that, and she was like well he wants to feel like he is a part of the house too, so I went home and was like babe, I think you are right we should paint the guest bathroom yellow. And he is like I told you it would be nice to have the guest room yellow and the guest bathroom yellow, I am still not convince but its a small thing at the end of the day and it made him happy. So now I am going to find some crazy colors to jazz it and accent it the way I want!

Hubby is here to pick me up.. So I hope you ladies have a happy thanksgiving!!! My CT folks I will be working up there next week, not sure if I will have time to link up!

Portland!!!! :bonk: I can see you putting your spin on the guest bedroom but leaf the bathroom alone. Let him do it besides he might be in there more than you if you tend to hog the main bathroom up!!!!

I'm glad you... say it with me... Compromised!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Big congrats to you Hays on your approval ! thats one more in the bag for us yardies lol

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline

All right ladies. I'm out. Might be back on Fri or Sun from the firehouse. Otherwise, see you all Monday.

Have a safe and happy holiday. I'm thankful for you ALL!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
All right ladies. I'm out. Might be back on Fri or Sun from the firehouse. Otherwise, see you all Monday.

Have a safe and happy holiday. I'm thankful for you ALL!

*JG* have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy the rest of the weekend

oMQjm5.png

AOS

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

Timeline
DADA you are VJ's scribe

Mi memba Damneicy!!!

JQ you never told us that. Roxy was … well…. she….umm.....

I’m sorry you felt that way you should have shared with us. Girl VJ knows more than my friends especially certain VJers….

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
DADA you are VJ's scribe

Mi memba Damneicy!!!

JQ you never told us that. Roxy was … well…. she….umm.....

I’m sorry you felt that way you should have shared with us. Girl VJ knows more than my friends especially certain VJers….

I was scared but now you know Im not I will tell a story with Smileys and internet pics lol :rofl:

HAPPY turkey-cooking-time.jpg

and for you Vegetarians nw_tofurkey-1.jpg

Im outta here leaving work and Im taking the kids to get their few shots lol

Be Blessed all

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Afternoon Yardies!

Welcome Dan Dan!

Oh yeah....tomorrow will be Damien's 5th year in the States :dance:. We will celebrate all weekend :devil::devil:

I didn't get to reply to this yesterday cause I logged off but I really did want to say CONGRATULATIONS! I know 5 years is something big considering after only a few months I wonder what the future will hold. It is a HUGE adjustment for both people & you two have done it! Hope you enjoy(ed) your celebration! :thumbs::devil:

:lol: We "celebrate" everything...well at least acknowledge milestones. Marriage is hard enough when you weigh in adjusting from a long distance relationship to marriage, one adjusting to a new country, blending families, dealing with cultural and age differences, etc....makes it more challenging. It's not easy.

True dat! :yes:

just reconfimed my flight im getting so excited and nervous at the same time...

I remember that feeling! It's great isn't it? :lol:

Good morning, everyone!

I woke up about every 30 minutes since 4am. Usually, I only do that on days I'm going to Jamaica. But today is even better than that! :dance:

YEAH IT IS!! Congrats Nat & Steven! :dance::dance:

Hey Yardies......just got back to the hotel. Just letting you know that we were approved!

I saw Pam there but I left before her so I am not sure of her outcome.......im sooooo happy rite now!

And another CONGRATS to you Hayms! All the more reason to be thankful this Thanksgiving! :thumbs:

GAY MAN GOUGES OUT LOVER'S EYES

That is a crazy story....now I want to know who the 'famous' person is!

Timeline
"VISA APPROVED"

"VISA APPROVED"

Congrats Jo & Danny.... :dance:

oMQjm5.png

AOS

Timeline

CONGRATS Jo & Danny!

I echo JG's sentiments as well but each individual has their own journey and will learn from their own trials tribulations and mistakes. I have seen alot of discouraging things happen on this board from arguments between members, backbiting and plain old ignorance but there is always some positivity from our thread let alone the many friendships that we have formed along the way. All we can do is be there to share and learn about this journey from each other, you can never control others actions just see it as it is. Don't leave because you have so much to offer us, you have journeyed and are a testament that there is calm after the storm. 5 years is a splendid achievement and I am so envious thank you for sharing how you feel today but I hope that like you say it is just hormones and you plan to bestow more of your knowledge on us VJers so we can see how its done correctly!

Happy Holiday everyone I am outta here Be good Ladies :star:

Bravo Philly! Well said! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.