sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Who's doing something exciting this weekend? Start with Thanksgiving, I suppose.

I'm driving about 3 and a half hours from Atlanta to Bainbridge, Georgia to spend time with my family and my best friend and her family...she has a total of 10 kids at her house between her 5 and her 5 step-kids...damn real life Brady bunch. I'm going to eat and eat some more...kick back and watch some college football...that's about it! Nothing really special.

well Friday me and my 2 best friends might be going to the NYC shooting range that should be fun and scary at the same time...

Now that sounds like some fun. What a way to blow off some steam...

Who you rooting for? Oh, and btw.....yea! another football lover. No offense girls; but the rest are mostly lame about sports.

Well I am a Georgia Bulldawg forever but this year the team has disappointed me so much! :angry:

Who are you rooting for? Yeah football is big down here in the SEC...even from my small town in Bainbridge, Friday night football was serious, the whole town came out to support. LOL!

PENN STATE!!!!! Been a fan since I read "Something for Joey" as a kid. They were like 10 and 2 this year. Woo hoo!

I'll be watching Dallas and Detroit and whomever they are playing Thursday.

I HATE the Ram's. Do not ever say anything contrary to that cause those are fightin' words!

well Friday me and my 2 best friends might be going to the NYC shooting range that should be fun and scary at the same time...

I'm soooooooooooooo jealous. I need to hit the range. Where the hell is Shaunsgal? Thought we were going target shooting!!!!!

It will be our first time i am soooo excited!!!

Newlyn,

I read your interview experience, I remember interviewing for a position in NY and their was such a hugh gap between my first interview and my second that when they called me I had forgotten all about it, and you would think if they called you in for two interviews they would atleast inform you when the job is filled, nope, still haven't gotten a word.

The job that I have now their was a three week gap between my interview and when they called me back for a second interview and another 2 week gap before they made me an offer!

So hang in there!!

Thanks girl imma keep my head up and still keep looking i sent them another email today no response that is my last email if they want me they will call by now they are well aware of my interest in the company, the company helps domestic abuse victims thats why i was so intrested in them cause i love helping people...

I know I'm hooked on shooting beer cans, paper plates, and pieces of wood.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
Hey Ladies i wanna say congrads to yall approvals i hope everyone have a happy holiday.

I wouldn’t say I’m a newbie but I don’t post as much as I use to simply because I have been consumed with other things that I don’t feel is very relative to the board anymore. Things on VJ do seem to center around the Visa process which is why it is here in the first place. I have stated before that I felt overwhelmed with this process and sometimes deliberately stayed away from VJ just to not think about it for a while.

When I was a newbie i posted a lot compared to now just because I’m a open person and love others advice but as the time went along i seen that if you posted certain things it might be thrown back in your face so i backed away from that and only tell certain people on here certain things.

honestly that’s why I feel that most relationships on VJ seems like every day is paradise because people are now afraid to post certain things for that reason. I would be the first to say my relationship is not peaches and cream because life is not peaches and cream but to discuss why it is not paradise I will certainly not post just because of what I seen transpired on the board.

Besides that which only may affect the vets I feel VJ is very informative, I was clueless when the thought first crossed my mind now I can give others advice. for the newbies that are only concerned with the visa process you can’t blame them we all was that way once. It’s only because I been on here a while that I would want to know when the next stella is coming out or if dada took care of those cobb webs lol or if regal got approved or if sus went to amnesia on her ja trip or if philly is still chasing cats ect… lol lol

Oh its on Newly.(As I grease up my face) I’m trying not to show the newbies the real Dada but yuh pulling her out. Whoo you have me ROOOLLLLLIIIINNNNNNN!!! And yes the cob webs are still there. Hell if I didn’t use it to go to the bathroom I would forget I have one!!!!!! Mi getting weak though I can’t manage the only thing saving me is that VJ is now PG so I’m cool. Now if I can get JQ to stop talking bout it I’ll be alright…

Oooh I’m sitting her thinking of a good one you know I’m getting you back right???

Timeline
GAY MAN GOUGES OUT LOVER'S EYES

Oh and I forgot Bunz the magic Snail. She is always keeping us up to date with the craziest stories. She posted the funniest lines I think the funniest ones to date was when she wrote the letter to Trina??? That was FUNNY!!! Oh and how she got her name… Umm don’t ask…

Damn he didn't learn from the gun shot wound to leave the man alone???

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Ladies i wanna say congrads to yall approvals i hope everyone have a happy holiday.

I wouldn't say I'm a newbie but I don't post as much as I use to simply because I have been consumed with other things that I don't feel is very relative to the board anymore. Things on VJ do seem to center around the Visa process which is why it is here in the first place. I have stated before that I felt overwhelmed with this process and sometimes deliberately stayed away from VJ just to not think about it for a while.

When I was a newbie i posted a lot compared to now just because I'm a open person and love others advice but as the time went along i seen that if you posted certain things it might be thrown back in your face so i backed away from that and only tell certain people on here certain things.

honestly that's why I feel that most relationships on VJ seems like every day is paradise because people are now afraid to post certain things for that reason. I would be the first to say my relationship is not peaches and cream because life is not peaches and cream but to discuss why it is not paradise I will certainly not post just because of what I seen transpired on the board.

Besides that which only may affect the vets I feel VJ is very informative, I was clueless when the thought first crossed my mind now I can give others advice. for the newbies that are only concerned with the visa process you can't blame them we all was that way once. It's only because I been on here a while that I would want to know when the next stella is coming out or if dada took care of those cobb webs lol or if regal got approved or if sus went to amnesia on her ja trip or if philly is still chasing cats ect… lol lol

Newly you ain't said nothing but a word...it damn sure isn't peaches and cream all the time but no relationship is. I still love my baby with all my heart but these men, these men...sometimes!!! :bonk:

Girl please who posted that bish slap that's more like it! lmao role reversal of course lmao lmao

Besides that which only may affect the vets I feel VJ is very informative, I was clueless when the thought first crossed my mind now I can give others advice. for the newbies that are only concerned with the visa process you can't blame them we all was that way once. It's only because I been on here a while that I would want to know when the next stella is coming out or if dada took care of those cobb webs lol or if regal got approved or if sus went to amnesia on her ja trip or if philly is still chasing cats ect… lol lol

Tia you are too funny! :) but I agree don't forget about FINESSE and her sexy parties and asking questions that we are dying to know the answers to but to afraid to ask.. so see we have a great mixture of ladies on here! oh and Nat and her spreadsheets! :)

Oh yes Finesse and her SEXY parties lmao when i first started seeing Finesse post you could not tell me she wasnt a sista girl from brooklyn lmao lmao oh yes Nat is the most organized person oh no her and** JG** I still have JG steps printed out in my binder

Me too! lol... My most memorable thing JG said was "Don't mean to rain on your parade but don't purchase the ticket until visa in hand" It was like someone zapped the life out of me, but she was right and trust I didn't buy it until he called me. That was the quickest phone call. I said gotta go purchase your ticket RIGHT now!

Ha ha......I've just seen so much on here in the last 3 years. For no reason whatsoever the delivery is delayed. Sometimes you know it's sitting at the delivery facility and you could fly down and get it in a day; but takes them like a week. Sometimes holidays. Sometimes slips after the fact. Sometimes hurricanes and subsequent floods. Sometimes they just plain lose the damn thing.

You save yourself a lot of headaches if you just be a little paitient sometimes. Whats a day or days in the whole scheme of things at the end.

I'm glad it worked out for you, MsTee.

Thanks JG, I appreciated the voice of reason!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

what i wanna know is why are they so vicious with their attacks on each other

in the past couple weeks, we have had a couple murders which have something to do with jealous lovers

and the manner of death is always gruesome

slitting the throat, multiple stab wounds, wild stuff

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey 1luv,

I was thinking about you the other day, wondering if you preggo yet!!??

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline
Oh yes Finesse and her SEXY parties lmao when i first started seeing Finesse post you could not tell me she wasnt a sista girl from brooklyn lmao lmao oh yes Nat is the most organized person oh no her and** JG** I still have JG steps printed out in my binder

Yes memba we had it wrong I thought Finese was black and KK was white…

Whoo Nat and them spreadsheets can you all imagine when she has kids. Oh my goodness!!!!

Timeline

JG you are right when you say what is a day or two, heck what is a week or two in the bigger scheme of things

i think sometimes being on this board gets you so caught up in a race to see your case finished quickly that you freak out when something takes a day longer than its supposed to when really and truly a day is nothing

i have had to learn to run my own race, still learning

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Dang, looks like I got some reading to do and catch up on some things! I definitely enjoy the board for sure... :thumbs:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
speak on that!! alot of folks stay together for the sake of staying together and are MISERABLE.. i will marry 5 times b4 i do that! (hopefully this is my last tho LOL)

I hear you some think I’m crazy for leaving my husband but I wasn’t happy and now I’m moving on. I really agreed with what Lady C sent out the other day. My hubby was a season he was not made to be permanent. I thought of staying for the kids but kids today aren’t dumb they can tell when someone is miserable and I have first hand knowledge of it. My parents were married for 36 years but they were miserable!! I never wanted to get married because of them and I had to get out of my marriage to avoid my kids from growing up the same way. I don’t want my kids to have the same outlook. I want them to see marriage as a good thing not hell no I don’t want to get married I might end up like my momma. Life is too short to be miserable. I am a firm believer in that.

Ladies I hope that starting with our generation we get back on the right foot. Marriage is not valued the way is used to be. I personally think the main thing missing from marriages is communication and compromise. In a marriage you have to remember to be a team. Sometimes you have to bend to make your mate happy but it shouldn’t be one person bending you both have to bend especially in the bedroom. Wait that’s not what I was getting at that must be the cob webs talking but anyway just try your best to compromise and work things out together.

In my next marriage I’m hoping my husband and I practice not going to bed mad. I think if you can work out your problems before going to bed it makes it better. Of course sometimes there will be a need to go to bed mad. Sometimes its best to say nothing and calm down before you say something hurtful but I hope that is not practiced too often.

MsTee I’m glad you and Steve made up I was about to get you!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lol dada, u are funny, but so right... that's something we are learning now! Hubby wanted to paint the bathroom yellow and I told him No, then we were talking the other day and he was like he has no say in the house, I am like well man don't usually get involved with decorating and stuff... and just blew it off...

Well I was taking with one of my season co-worker and just happen to mention that, and she was like well he wants to feel like he is a part of the house too, so I went home and was like babe, I think you are right we should paint the guest bathroom yellow. And he is like I told you it would be nice to have the guest room yellow and the guest bathroom yellow, I am still not convince but its a small thing at the end of the day and it made him happy. So now I am going to find some crazy colors to jazz it and accent it the way I want!

Hubby is here to pick me up.. So I hope you ladies have a happy thanksgiving!!! My CT folks I will be working up there next week, not sure if I will have time to link up!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline
JG you are right when you say what is a day or two, heck what is a week or two in the bigger scheme of things

i think sometimes being on this board gets you so caught up in a race to see your case finished quickly that you freak out when something takes a day longer than its supposed to when really and truly a day is nothing

i have had to learn to run my own race, still learning

I came on this board after we were approved but before interview so I didn't really check stuff at all. It made the wait a lot easier.

You know what's funny is that now when I am delayed in something, I think, well hell I waited a month or longer to see Andre. Or I waited 3 months for this or that. On and on. Now, a day or a week or whatever just doesn't seem that long. The visa journey taught me patience.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

speak on that!! alot of folks stay together for the sake of staying together and are MISERABLE.. i will marry 5 times b4 i do that! (hopefully this is my last tho LOL)

I hear you some think I’m crazy for leaving my husband but I wasn’t happy and now I’m moving on. I really agreed with what Lady C sent out the other day. My hubby was a season he was not made to be permanent. I thought of staying for the kids but kids today aren’t dumb they can tell when someone is miserable and I have first hand knowledge of it. My parents were married for 36 years but they were miserable!! I never wanted to get married because of them and I had to get out of my marriage to avoid my kids from growing up the same way. I don’t want my kids to have the same outlook. I want them to see marriage as a good thing not hell no I don’t want to get married I might end up like my momma. Life is too short to be miserable. I am a firm believer in that.

Ladies I hope that starting with our generation we get back on the right foot. Marriage is not valued the way is used to be. I personally think the main thing missing from marriages is communication and compromise. In a marriage you have to remember to be a team. Sometimes you have to bend to make your mate happy but it shouldn’t be one person bending you both have to bend especially in the bedroom. Wait that’s not what I was getting at that must be the cob webs talking but anyway just try your best to compromise and work things out together.

In my next marriage I’m hoping my husband and I practice not going to bed mad. I think if you can work out your problems before going to bed it makes it better. Of course sometimes there will be a need to go to bed mad. Sometimes its best to say nothing and calm down before you say something hurtful but I hope that is not practiced too often.

MsTee I’m glad you and Steve made up I was about to get you!!!!

Oh hell no, I give you mad props because it takes strength to leave a marriage and move on...relationships are difficult. The women in my family are all old school...they never divorced...my Grandparents were married 50 plus years but my Grandmother tells us all that Granddaddy was not perfect and they had their moments...they worked through it though. Back then a lot stayed because they had too....not us new age women. Life is too short to be in an unhappy marriage or union. I love my man but trust I refuse to be unhappy and out here looking like "boo-boo da fool" one too many times!

Edited by Dens Wifey

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Who's doing something exciting this weekend? Start with Thanksgiving, I suppose.

Thursday I’m going over my bros to eat and Saturday I’m trying to go see Precious…

Ugh oh shoes be afraid. Be deathly afraid!!!!

I'm driving about 3 and a half hours from Atlanta to Bainbridge, Georgia to spend time with my family and my best friend and her family...she has a total of 10 kids at her house between her 5 and her 5 step-kids...damn real life Brady bunch. I'm going to eat and eat some more...kick back and watch some college football...that's about it! Nothing really special.

Now that sounds like some fun. What a way to blow off some steam...

Who you rooting for? Oh, and btw.....yea! another football lover. No offense girls; but the rest are mostly lame about sports.

Not me( as I wave my hand in the air) Mi lub football!!!!

hi peeps!!! i've been trying to post all day but my son is at work with me driving me NUTS!!!

Mines just came he locked himself out of the house and he is getting on my neres. Can't he see I'm on VJ!!!! Ugh......

shemmy - don't go!!

i'll be doing 3 things this weekend....eating, sleeping, and shopping

Why goodness gracious Batman no sexing :blink: ??

Timeline

DADA you are VJ's scribe scribe2sm.GIF

This is so fun talking to you all. If you could see me typing you would see me crying. This site has brought together me and my hubby. The best relationship that I have ever had. Its not peaches and cream for me 24/7 but in the last 3-4 years we have been together it has been more good than bad.

Like you said DadaCommitment, compromise, and communication We have that now and are still trying to get it and alot of times when we were having the problems when he first got to the states I was wanting to post for advice.

He was acting as if he was really home sick, and I needed yall I wanted to post so bad but was afraid of what the vibe would be like, but we talked about it and he was just frustrated because he was not working and I could understand that.

Everything is good, and I love hearing everyone stories. i was mad when I seen everyone was on FB and I had no friends, I posted my email address, then I had 30 VJ friends, I still dont know who 20 of you are but its ok, I know your from VJ because it shows mutual friends.

When I first got on here I was posting trying to fit in, and I was welcomed and shut down.

Damniecy thats my girl. (remember her Dada) Aniece really helped me through this journey. We did IM and web cam.All the time and still do. She is a beautiful person.

But when I went to post to congratulate people with interview date when we use to post it. Roxie jumped all over me and was very rude.

It was uncalled for, and really hurt my feeling because I was new and really didnt understand but all she could tell me was read the guides #######. Rude.

She is never really on here but that type of attitude with new people is uncalled for. And thats not what should be portrayed

I was wanting to quit VJ cold turkey but felt I still need the help and one sour apple would not keep me from it.

I pray alottttttttttttt. and maybe I needed to pray for her because she wa sgoing through something so I did.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.