• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am okay - just getting a cold, and decided I wasn't going to work today, that I was going to sleep it off.

Hmmmmmm.....is that what you are doing right now? :whistle:

JG -- the otherside (well) they know what I'm talking about you.

You talk to me, girlie. I'm getting funny vibes from you from your last FB PM to me. Are you okay?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Happy Frickin Friday!!!!!

Who's feeling sexy today?

Hi Sugah ..love u booby

:blink:

Good Morning, Happy Friday!!

I am going to JA next week!!! If I can book a flight.. these prices are crazy!!

take me too...

I am okay - just getting a cold, and decided I wasn't going to work today, that I was going to sleep it off.

feel betta sus!! mi wish mi was still inna mi bed...

mi gaane back undah mi blanket it's too cold and a no wintah yet

its way too cold way too early....heat bill a go be tru di roof!! :angry:

Timeline

Hmmmmmm.....is that what you are doing right now? :whistle:

LOL I just woke up - after 9 instead of at 5 - I am on the couch in fleece with a blanket =

Kuntriooman, you owe me an email....

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Unfortunately in Louisiana this is the norm. I just got off the phone with my son who is now living with his auntie and uncle there in that backward state and he told me his teacher made a reference to students bringing "ghetto snacks" to school -mac and cheese, watermelon and cool-aid (it was a class project to make a snack and instruct people on how to prepare it). He is one of 3 black children in the class and he said all the white kids just started laughing while the 3 of them looked at each other like....is she for real??? My auntie told me that during the Presidential election public employee's were not allowed to post any yard signs(in their yard), have any bumper stickers(on their personal car) or wear any political buttons/shirt..etc because there were laws against that. When Obama won, the schools were advised not to do any sort of celebration. I bet you dimes to donuts that these rules and laws coincidentally just came into action in 2008. hmmmmmmmm

OMG Jamerican are you serious??? I would be down to the school with the quickness filing complaints and raising pure hell!

why the hell is the ds3032 taking what is going to be 3 weeks to be accepted! omg

Bunz how did you send it email or mail?

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

You all need to go and check these people out. SMH!!!

girl i do everday im at work

:rofl: :rofl:

Just got home from school.....and need to ask for a few prayers for my hubby's mother.... Looks as though she had a stroke. He got a call this morning saying that she was in the hospital so he got his things together and took the journey from Hopewell back home to Port Antonio. We don't know much more of the details as when he arrived at the hospital there were no doctors on duty.... She seems to have some paralysis but is alert and attempting to speak. I don't know how medical situations such as this are handled there in JA long term so if anyone has any knowledge...please share.

My Prayers are with your family, I am so sorry to hear this.... (F)

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Who's feeling sexy today?

:devil::devil::whistle:

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
where is everyone? in bed?

I wish!

How are you feeling today?

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
where is everyone? in bed?

I wish!

How are you feeling today?

pretty damn good actually...thanks for asking. how bout you? ya beed last night? :rofl:

Beed? LOL

No Louis is working from 10pm - 7am... breeding PRACTICE needs to wait for Saturday nights! LOL Maybe this afternoon when he wakes up! hahaha

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Can you all just say a little prayer today?

http://www.odmp.org/officer/20084-police-o...er-julius-moore

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Can you all just say a little prayer today?

http://www.odmp.org/officer/20084-police-o...er-julius-moore

that is terrible....he a friend of yours?

No. Don't know him; but feel like I do.

This accident happened right down the street from the firehouse I hang out at. My friend pried open that car door and got him out, then drove the ambulance to the hospital while they tried to recuscitate him.

I'm a little angry cause the police officer was actually doing about 90 on that city street (30 speed limit) and hit the truck who was making a wide right turn, near Anheuser Busch Brewery. There were no skid marks. He was not wearing his seat belt. They are spinning everything to look like the truck driver is at fault. I am praying he can live with that.

But, yes, so young and inexperienced. And, the poor family left behind.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.