sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey everyone im up and can't fall asleep yet so I came to browse on VJ.....thanx to all those that are praying for the interviews this week (there is plenty). Im claiming my approval :yes: ....I followed everything that I have learned on here.......made dbl copies of things and packed. I will recheck and make sure I didnt forget anything tonite. But rite now I can't wait to see Ryon....I wanna thank all of you that have been here encouraging me even when I had the RFE and I see that God was rite on time for me. You guys are the best! :thumbs:

I am claiming approval for you too Hays, Yuh Man soon come!!!! :yes:

Hey Ladies! Hope everyone had a great weekend......OK so i have a huge problem I am hoping my VJ sisters can help me with (cause Richard just DOESN'T get it!)

I have my song list done.............but Richard does not and his answer to me was.....He's a DJ....he will know what to play......ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

anyways can anyone send me some song ideas (that are wedding reception appropriate that are big in JA with them) It was hard enough coming up with my list that I am sick of searching and listening to songs......any help or suggestions anyone can give me would be great and if Richard isn't happy then I guess he should have done it himsslef the first 100 times I asked him too.....you can either message me on FB or here

Thanks a million in advance!!!!!!!!!

Cara I feel you on the playlist and I also understand Richard's view. My sister is married to a DJ and that is how he was for their wedding. On the morning of their wedding he got up and started playing music and 1 hour later he sent the CD to my sister saying here is the playlist. LOL. He just played from his heart and the CD was the bomb.

Do you want Lovers Rock or R&B?

I take it you don't want any Jermaine FEVA LOL sike just jokes I will look through my stuff and send you some suggestions or do like I did for Leah and send you a zip drive wid deh chunes :thumbs:

Afternoon Ladies mstee, dillon, DaDa, BunzTheMagicSnail, SpanglasGirl, thisislove, 1luv, *SunRay*

My drama with the boys has begun again just in time for the Holidays!

I will keep your family is my prayers Philly!

oh did she..well then philly we need to think of something else you can do.

how about just bread and water to eat...LOL

I second that :thumbs:

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline

Ya Tre well I will be thinking about you on Thursday when I am eating some turkey. DELISH!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Thank You Ladies....Now I can relax....Whooooo Sawwwwww :thumbs:

I know that's right Sis jsut get ready!

Yankee in Richards defense (don't throw anything at me) the only song list you need is special songs you want to hear. For instance your first dance song, the dancing with the parents song and if there are any other songs you defiantly want to hear at your reception is all you need. Otherwise Richard is kind of right the dj will most likely play what is crowd appropriate. You can instruct him not to play too many dance hall records if that is your choice but besides that the dj should be qualified to keep your crown on their feet.

I luv your suggestions Dada they are on point! I'm late I haven't even confirmed my tracks as of yet I guess I need to get a move on it LOL :bonk:

WHA GWAAN YARDIES..

congrats lovesponge and lady c and anybody else that i missed!

the crazy weekend was really enjoyable.. my daughter's sleepover (11 girls that didnt' go to bed till 4am)

and my sister's bacherlette party were both a success.. i had fun and it was not as tiring as i feared it would be..

Roger has been the best with all that activity this weekend and his help and support remind me of why i love him SOOOOO much.. and why quickies are the BOMB! lol

the next bit of chaos for us all is my sis's wedding on that sat and then the interview for roger and i that monday.. WOOOSAAAHHHHH

big up to nat and your thanksgiving wedding my girl..

i MISS jamaica and the bahamas too LOL.. and roger will have to go back w/ out me :crying: and then when I CAN go he prolly won't be able to cuz of work.. I can't wait till we can go back a yaad together. ONE DAY

have a good day ladies!!!

Hey Mamma Lawd 11 girls over you are a Saint LOL I am glad they all had fun I know you girls are still chatting about the fun over the weekend :thumbs:

Gotta love the family weddings huh? always drama you will be ok girl you are the voice of reason through Chaos! I am praying for you and Roger (((Positive Vibes))) you are so blessed!

:ot:

Im starting to come to the realization that my wedding is a month and a few days away :blink: Im so glad to have a supportive family. My step mother and father are taking care of our wedding attire. My step mother already has purchased the dress of my choice so now I have to go try it on tomorrow. She also purchased my daughter and sister their dresses. They are just guests but she wanted to do something nice for them. My father will be taking Steve and my son, to purchase their suits tomorrow. Steve insists my son be his best man and so it shall be! My father also insisted he book a weekend at the Poconos for us so he booked it for New Years weekend 1/01 to 1/03, which I told him he didn't need to do. Im SO blessed and happy to have so much support. Now I just need to find shoes :wacko:

Mrs Tee I hope I have still have an invitation to this fabulous affair :yes: , let me know if you need my Stylista services to assist with finding your shoes :star:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Im starting to come to the realization that my wedding is a month and a few days away :blink: Im so glad to have a supportive family. My step mother and father are taking care of our wedding attire. My step mother already has purchased the dress of my choice so now I have to go try it on tomorrow. She also purchased my daughter and sister their dresses. They are just guests but she wanted to do something nice for them. My father will be taking Steve and my son, to purchase their suits tomorrow. Steve insists my son be his best man and so it shall be! My father also insisted he book a weekend at the Poconos for us so he booked it for New Years weekend 1/01 to 1/03, which I told him he didn't need to do. Im SO blessed and happy to have so much support. Now I just need to find shoes :wacko:

Mrs Tee I hope I have still have an invitation to this fabulous affair :yes: , let me know if you need my Stylista services to assist with finding your shoes :star:

Gurl this one is a quicky ceremony (10 - 15 minutes) . I would much rather you come to the renewal of our vows ceremony in Oct 2010...this will give you some time. Me finding shoes is a joke. I can't wear heels so this should be fun. I rather walk down in flip flops! :rofl: *looking at Tre and JG* :rofl:

Filed: Timeline

ewwwwwwwwwwww DILLON @ Turkey

Ms. Tee Philly --- don't make me come up to Phili...you better find the right shoes...like I should talk I had on white flip flops

Edited by TRELAWNY PARISH

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

GOOD AFTERNOON LADIES! Let me start off by saying The Lord is GOOD!!!!! I emailed the embassy AGAIN (like 6 times) and requested December 14th instead of the 18th (for fear the visa wouldn't be ready because of the holidays and plane tickets were through the roof).. And I just got a reply stating they changed it to the 14th!!!! party0046.gif

Thank you GOD! Praying is the only way to go! Man, we are busy, busy, BUSY these days Yardies, aren't we?! Any way, I just wanted to share my joy and to thank you all again.. because we all know what it feels like to be alone- Well, not anymore!! Bless you All!

aww philly.. sorry to hear bout the drama..dem mussi knoa dem nuh get nutting fa christmas so might as well act a monkey..

many blessing mami.. God got your back!!

Q you know the background and this has been a struggle but Sis dem knoa nuttin a gwaan fi deh Holidays, but I was looking at their improvement and was going to try and do something to show them that it means alot that they are trying but girl thye DON"T BELIEVE FAT MEAT IS GREASY!!!!!! mass email with all the drama soon come!

Philly this is what I had to say in my house.

Drama = NO Gifts

No Drama = Gifts

Been drama free for a while.

LOL Dillon they already know but doesn't seem to matter to them since they go over my Moms and she treats them like little Angels :innocent: so you know that led to more drama between her and I. UGHHHH FAMILY

philly problem is.. she already told them NO GIFTS so they like, we hve nothing to lose LOL

True they know me and it should have given them some incentive cause they know I want the family to be happy no matter what.....

oh did she..well then philly we need to think of something else you can do.

how about just bread and water to eat...LOL

LOL I told Damian to put the beans on for them tonight LMAO and mi nuh wan hear nothing bout we nuh inna deh prison LOL

noon Ladies;

Philly -- mi soon ansah u -- jus pray your boys will get it one day, but right now hold your ground.

thanks Tre, mass email soon come wid deh details

She is a good kid JG....

Yes, she is. And, she also WANTS me to cooperate with her wishes. And, NOT tell her dad some stuff. It's parental blackmail you know. Glad she is stil listening to me!!!!!

philly problem is.. she already told them NO GIFTS so they like, we hve nothing to lose LOL

They have cell phones? video games? favorite tv shows? sports they like to play? There is always something to lose!

JG I took everything they don't even have a clock radio anymore LOL just books. Now you got me thinking what else is there?

****ROC VSC****

JG -- NOPE...you'll just have to wait...

Okay...I've seen it all it was snowing/flurries a little in Gaithersburg this morning and a guy rides past me on a bicycle wearing a heavy coat, but wearing shorts and flip flops (FAIL)

LMAO that is one hot mess I wish you caught a pic!!!

Gurl this one is a quicky ceremony (10 - 15 minutes) . I would much rather you come to the renewal of our vows ceremony in Oct 2010...this will give you some time. Me finding shoes is a joke. I can't wear heels so this should be fun. I rather walk down in flip flops! :rofl: *looking at Tre and JG* :rofl:

Mi nuh care how long the ceremony is this is a joyous occasion, you just need some Yardie presence LOL and HUbby is dying to wear his new tight pants and pointy shoes ( Hush Lawny) haaaaa

ewwwwwwwwwwww DILLON @ Turkey

Ms. Tee Philly --- don't make me come up to Phili...you better find the right shoes...like I should talk I had on white flip flops

LOL I had on Coach flip flops on my wedding day LOL and will have on Chanel flip flops this time :yes:

GOOD AFTERNOON LADIES! Let me start off by saying The Lord is GOOD!!!!! I emailed the embassy AGAIN (like 6 times) and requested December 14th instead of the 18th (for fear the visa wouldn't be ready because of the holidays and plane tickets were through the roof).. And I just got a reply stating they changed it to the 14th!!!! party0046.gif

Thank you GOD! Praying is the only way to go! Man, we are busy, busy, BUSY these days Yardies, aren't we?! Any way, I just wanted to share my joy and to thank you all again.. because we all know what it feels like to be alone- Well, not anymore!! Bless you All!

Praise JAH!!!!! I am so happy for you girl.

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

philly hope i'm on the email distribution list.

Congrats Spanglas! Hope that moving the intereview date up helps.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:ot: Does anyone miss Jamaica even though your SO is here with you? I do and feel guilty because I fell in love with Ja and did not even know it. (L)

I do also, what is it. I feel compelled to still travel there.

My hubby said he is not going back til 1-2years. Not even to visit. Wow.

So Im going in February I think and hope for my step daughter's interview, thats what the time frame is looking like we got to send in the IV application and her passport will be ready tomorrow. But I wont be going alone. My sis and my best friend are coming with me.

Im going to party, party, 0126party1.jpg party. I hope I can link up with some of you yardies at that time.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Timeline
Spanglasgal that is great news :dance:

Good afternoon yardies

hi 1luv; hubby wants to come to Canada in Februray for his cousin wedding, but he'll just be getting back from Jamaica, so I'm not sure yet, but I'll keep you posted.

PHILLLYYYYYYY I sent it :dance: I sent it :dance:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Glad you keeping getting what you want :rofl:

philly hope i'm on the email distribution list.

Congrats Spanglas! Hope that moving the intereview date up helps.

LOL Dillon, FB me your email and I can add you. I hope you are ready for the drama :blush: LOL

:ot: Does anyone miss Jamaica even though your SO is here with you? I do and feel guilty because I fell in love with Ja and did not even know it. (L)

I do also, what is it. I feel compelled to still travel there.

My hubby said he is not going back til 1-2years. Not even to visit. Wow.

So Im going in February I think and hope for my step daughter's interview, thats what the time frame is looking like we got to send in the IV application and her passport will be ready tomorrow. But I wont be going alone. My sis and my best friend are coming with me.

Im going to party, party, 0126party1.jpg party. I hope I can link up with some of you yardies at that time.

me me me me me LOL

Spanglasgal that is great news :dance:

Good afternoon yardies

hi 1luv; hubby wants to come to Canada in Februray for his cousin wedding, but he'll just be getting back from Jamaica, so I'm not sure yet, but I'll keep you posted.

PHILLLYYYYYYY I sent it :dance: I sent it :dance:

I'm looking for it now :D

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.