sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
What's up, yardies!!! Just checking in before I leave for Kingston tomorrow. I ask that you send your prayers up for RegAl on Monday, Myself and MamaJew on Tuesday. HaysM, Jo & Danny and Heart in Jamaica on Wed. I also wanted to send postive vibes for all the other upcoming interviews and any others that I have missed. Ivan and I can't wait to link up with Mamajew and RegAl. Hope you all are having great weekend. I'm bringing my laptop so I will keep you guys updated.

Lady C I just seen the updated timeline. Looks like someone is going to have a Very Merry Xmas!!!!

Yes girl I will have my very OWN Santa for christmas.......

And a very PERSONAL gift to unwrap! ;)

Im unwraping that gift as soon as I get him in the car ...... :rofl:

:devil:

Yes LadyC if only would have the time to pack.......gonna get that done this weekend.

My2 don't worry your gonna have a blessed day!

Char and Mama are u guys ready.......it will be here before you know it.

From all I missed the last two days.......MsSheka that sleep paralysis is no joke. I have felt like I was awake but couldnt move like im stuck(such a scary feelin like u want to scream but can't).....but like Lawns said dem say it was duppy ah try hold yuh dung. I never had it that frequently though......that's a lot. And I havent had it in a long time I wonder why? Glad u shared this......ur not alone.

Nat I too wanna hear the details bout why Steven dont wanna go to the last day of counseling......sounds interesting.

Sus Im glad ur back and that u had a good trip.....when I read about ur ride back I was :rofl::rofl:

Newly I dont know ur situation but just remember that God is always on time if we think he's not. Im praying for you but he will provide a way when it seems impossible. Congrats again....now make that medical appt. ASAP

Oh Irie that pic with the woman with the back titties was hilarious.......some ppl have no shame!

Mstee im glad u got a lot accomplished and was able to spend some time with Steve.......are u happy he lets u keep the tv on now, how is dealing with it can he go to sleep.

Quana glad u finally stopped back in......glad Roger is doing ok and the fam

DWL @ Dada and the jacuzzi

Thank you Belwin :thumbs:

CONGRATS Spanglas.....I know ur excited.......well in regards to the waiting for visa I agree with JG its not like she's tryna rain on ur parade, but speaking realistically......JA aint no joke for Christmas so if u have the time spend it there.....if not come back the most important things is that he gets approved!

I plan to be like Tre when I come back bringin all of Jamaica wit me...lol

Yes HaysM. I am just about ready. Just finishing up my packing. I'm so sorry that we are not able to link up, my flight leaves at 3:35 on the 24th. Well Good Luck on your interview and I can't wait to hear to the good news!!

Catchin up late but just wanted yall to know that Ryon picked up his paperwork from the medical.......so now im just waiting on the interview!

That's great news. Danny called today for his results and they are not ready, they told him to pick it up Tuesday after 2pm. I am having major anxiety, one day before his interview. I'm sure going to have a few sleepless night until Tuesday. Good luck and safe travel.

Don't feel bad, we are in the same boat. Interview on Tuesday and can't pick up result suntil Monday.

Char, good keep us posted!

:ot: Does anyone miss Jamaica even though your SO is here with you? I do and feel guilty because I fell in love with Ja and did not even know it. (L)

me! I miss it SO much!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
g1728.gifIsnt this pretty

I think that Philly or Cara will be there around there that time! Enjoy ur weekend!

yep i will be in jamiaca february 5th thru the 12th for our wedding.....when will you be there JaP???

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Timeline
hey ladies, update#2 i know those who are still waiting for dates probably hate me lol but i asked i sent the embassy a email requesting a later date in dec preferabally Dec 22 **when i told my mom i did this she just laughed at me** but they sent me a email back giving me the exact date i requested, i really hope they are this nice when its actually time for the interview.... i feel so much better now!!!

That's awesome! Glad you got the date you requested. :thumbs:

Hey Newly- Good for you!! You have inspired me a bit! - I got an interview date of Dec.18th but we wanted the 14th, so I emailed the embassy YET AGAIN and now I'm waiting on a response.. If I don't get one by Wednesday, I'm emailing them again!! They're probably gonna say "there's that pain in the azz" when I walk through the embassy doors.. lol. You check out ticket prices yet? Girl... let me tell you- Christmas shopping is gonna be a little light this year... :wacko: But He's so worth it! Good luck with everything mi star!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Evening Yardies, Sorry I havent been on here much but I hope everyone is doing great. Congrats to all those with good news that I missed. I have some great news too I found out that I am gaving a GIRL!!!. I am so happy, my daughter will have a sister. I have been real tired and been working and sleeping mostly, along with taking care of my 4 year old and my hubby. I feel great though the baby is getting big and moving constantly, even the sonographer said she is a very active baby. I miss you guys and will try to keep in touch.

Has anyone heard from jakeswife about the twins? I think she was due this month.

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

• Time to start the weekend YARDIES!!! who got the drinks?

FYI Black Friday savings, sure everyone knows about it.

the same store and even more have same savings + on Cyber Monday. Online shopping. That is where I will be. I damn near got ran over last year. I don't have enough weight on me to keep up with those crazy MO FOs. They be pushig people around like we ae playing football or something.

Don't forget.

CYBER MONDAY SAVINGS Right in the comfort of your own home. :thumbs:

When is that? Monday after Thanksgiving?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
What do you do, day-to-day, JG?

I work for a bunch of priests. Day to day....hard to say.....

database entry and management

publications: what we call a catalog, posters, prayer cards, newsletters, magazines, etc.

caterer for every damn thing in this office

travel agent

website management

Sometimes I drive priests to doctor's appointments

Etc.

I have 5 different bosses so I do a little of everything for all of them. I work for the priest 2nd in command of our region. I work for the priest in charge of vocations. I work for the man in charge of our schools. I work for the priest in charge of our communications. I work for the man in charge of social justice and our volunteer corps.

Are any of them participating in the Sit-In at Fort Bening about the School of the Americas murders (Nov. 23)? I went as a social work student some years ago. I always cringe when I think about what happened to those Jesuits and their families.

IDK, SG. I wonder. He's always going out of town. Hard to keep track.

Hey, Thanks again for the spider bite advice last night. His stubborn #### refused to go to the ER. I been watching it since. I told him the minute he had trouble breathing or got dizzy, I was calling the ambulance. So far, so good.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
:ot: Does anyone miss Jamaica even though your SO is here with you? I do and feel guilty because I fell in love with Ja and did not even know it. (L)

I feel really bad cause I don't. Can't really explain that.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Why do the weekends go so fast?

I've been busting my butt to make cards. My mom's boss and my mother placed orders for 300 cards by Dec. 16th. Kids and I went shopping yesterday. Geez that was a mess. Took us 35 mins. to go down one street. I KNOW I am not going to that stupid mall again before Christmas (Galleria....Brentwood from Manchester and Galleria SG & Dillon). Saw 2012 last night. It was good but not enough Mayan history for me. Plus, 8:30 show was sold out. Had to go drink till. I was half lit by showtime.

Worked the Ram's game today selling #######. Brutally busy.

And, now, sigh, it's Sunday night and almost time to work again. Glad it's only a 3 day work week.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Evening Yardies, Sorry I havent been on here much but I hope everyone is doing great. Congrats to all those with good news that I missed. I have some great news too I found out that I am gaving a GIRL!!!. I am so happy, my daughter will have a sister. I have been real tired and been working and sleeping mostly, along with taking care of my 4 year old and my hubby. I feel great though the baby is getting big and moving constantly, even the sonographer said she is a very active baby. I miss you guys and will try to keep in touch.

Has anyone heard from jakeswife about the twins? I think she was due this month.

Congrats... I can't wait for her arrival! :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Ladies! Hope everyone had a great weekend......OK so i have a huge problem I am hoping my VJ sisters can help me with (cause Richard just DOESN'T get it!)

I have my song list done.............but Richard does not and his answer to me was.....He's a DJ....he will know what to play......ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

anyways can anyone send me some song ideas (that are wedding reception appropriate that are big in JA with them) It was hard enough coming up with my list that I am sick of searching and listening to songs......any help or suggestions anyone can give me would be great and if Richard isn't happy then I guess he should have done it himsslef the first 100 times I asked him too.....you can either message me on FB or here

Thanks a million in advance!!!!!!!!!

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Timeline

That reminds me! I was supposed to put together our playlist for next Saturday's reception!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hello everyone....

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
  • Time to start the weekend YARDIES!!! who got the drinks?

FYI Black Friday savings, sure everyone knows about it.

the same store and even more have same savings + on Cyber Monday. Online shopping. That is where I will be. I damn near got ran over last year. I don't have enough weight on me to keep up with those crazy MO FOs. They be pushig people around like we ae playing football or something.

Don't forget.

CYBER MONDAY SAVINGS Right in the comfort of your own home. :thumbs:

When is that? Monday after Thanksgiving?

Yes Cyber Monday is the Monday after Thanksgiving. Happy Shopping

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline

Hey My2 and Nat.

I am all packed and ready. My plane leaves at 6am. Man long day, but I am so ready to see my honey.

GOOD VIBES AND PRAYERS NEEDED!!!!!

Much love from Jewrica and Eric!!!

Update you soon

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey My2 and Nat.

I am all packed and ready. My plane leaves at 6am. Man long day, but I am so ready to see my honey.

GOOD VIBES AND PRAYERS NEEDED!!!!!

Much love from Jewrica and Eric!!!

Update you soon

Hello ..have safe trip .. positive vibes and prayers for you .

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.