sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Catchin up late but just wanted yall to know that Ryon picked up his paperwork from the medical.......so now im just waiting on the interview!

Congrats Hayms!

Thanx Ells

hey ladies, update#2 i know those who are still waiting for dates probably hate me lol but i asked i sent the embassy a email requesting a later date in dec preferabally Dec 22 **when i told my mom i did this she just laughed at me** but they sent me a email back giving me the exact date i requested, i really hope they are this nice when its actually time for the interview.... i feel so much better now!!!

Yes :dance: ......Aint God good!!!

hello everyone,,, how is everyone doing

Hey girl Jo& Danny wanted to link up in Ja and shes leavin on Sunday and I think comin back on 12/15....you had any places in mind!

Ok I'm gone but will check back lata.....My2 PM me with suggestions.....so we could all link up!

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Catchin up late but just wanted yall to know that Ryon picked up his paperwork from the medical.......so now im just waiting on the interview!

Congrats Hayms!

Thanx Ells

hey ladies, update#2 i know those who are still waiting for dates probably hate me lol but i asked i sent the embassy a email requesting a later date in dec preferabally Dec 22 **when i told my mom i did this she just laughed at me** but they sent me a email back giving me the exact date i requested, i really hope they are this nice when its actually time for the interview.... i feel so much better now!!!

Yes :dance: ......Aint God good!!!

hello everyone,,, how is everyone doing

Hey girl Jo& Danny wanted to link up in Ja and shes leavin on Sunday and I think comin back on 12/15....you had any places in mind!

oh ok where are you going to be where is she going to be ..

:ot: If my daughters recent attitude is any indication of years to come im going to go insane ... :ot2:

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
What do you do, day-to-day, JG?

I work for a bunch of priests. Day to day....hard to say.....

database entry and management

publications: what we call a catalog, posters, prayer cards, newsletters, magazines, etc.

caterer for every damn thing in this office

travel agent

website management

Sometimes I drive priests to doctor's appointments

Etc.

I have 5 different bosses so I do a little of everything for all of them. I work for the priest 2nd in command of our region. I work for the priest in charge of vocations. I work for the man in charge of our schools. I work for the priest in charge of our communications. I work for the man in charge of social justice and our volunteer corps.

Are any of them participating in the Sit-In at Fort Bening about the School of the Americas murders (Nov. 23)? I went as a social work student some years ago. I always cringe when I think about what happened to those Jesuits and their families.

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello ladies

havent really been able to post cuz things at work are crazy. I was sick last week and now my boss has been out and sick this week and today he want me to help him catch up.t1949.gif WTH I dont get your pay rate fo rdoing your work, so I cant do it. I gotta do my own work.m0315.gif

This weekend my plans are spend time with my hubby. I havent seen him all week so I might do this to him t1108.gifMy kids and I have been doing so much mommy kids bonding,t6220.gif since he is not there during the week.

So this is my time. Not maybe but for sure sexy partyt1532.gif

Wow all yall hooking up in Jamaica. maybe when I go back in February for my step daughter interview somebody will be coming to so I can hook up too.

(as I put my head down sadly) t2329.gif

g1728.gifIsnt this pretty

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am going to have to go to liquor store and find me some of this rum cream everyone has been talking about.

They didn't have any at the liquor stores around me. In America, I drink Irish Cream, which is close enough.

If the liquor store near you carries Cruzan rum, ask them to get it - Cruzan makes a rum cream - Also look for Ponche Kuba, readily available in the US, which is similar, or Amerula (sp?)

Or you can drive to CT - I have rum cream :lol:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Hello ladies

havent really been able to post cuz things at work are crazy. I was sick last week and now my boss has been out and sick this week and today he want me to help him catch up.t1949.gif WTH I dont get your pay rate fo rdoing your work, so I cant do it. I gotta do my own work.m0315.gif

This weekend my plans are spend time with my hubby. I havent seen him all week so I might do this to him t1108.gifMy kids and I have been doing so much mommy kids bonding,t6220.gif since he is not there during the week.

So this is my time. Not maybe but for sure sexy partyt1532.gif

Wow all yall hooking up in Jamaica. maybe when I go back in February for my step daughter interview somebody will be coming to so I can hook up too.

(as I put my head down sadly) t2329.gif

g1728.gifIsnt this pretty

love you smiley stories

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Evening ladies....well I finally see movement on Garfield's Visa...Scheduled for delivery as agreed.....YAYYYYYY :dance::dance:

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline
Evening ladies....well I finally see movement on Garfield's Visa...Scheduled for delivery as agreed.....YAYYYYYY :dance::dance:

Thats great news :thumbs::thumbs::dance:

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
I am going to have to go to liquor store and find me some of this rum cream everyone has been talking about.

They didn't have any at the liquor stores around me. In America, I drink Irish Cream, which is close enough.

its just not the same... I found one bar that has it...but they have a little too many lesbians for me to get some lol

Timeline

If the liquor store near you carries Cruzan rum, ask them to get it - Cruzan makes a rum cream - Also look for Ponche Kuba, readily available in the US, which is similar, or Amerula (sp?)

Sus you been holding crucial info out about the rum cream????? :bonk: *faints* :rofl:

Good!

Filed: Timeline
jg.. someone was reaching out to you on mrs squitto's post..don't know if you saw that..

I CANNOT BELIEVE MRS SQUITTO is divorced.. i know she is just another woman, but her being the pioneer on the thread makes her seem a bit iconic (in my mind anyway).. man, that is so sad..

:cry: It is very sad.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

;ood night ladies,

Hubby, kids, dad, step mom and I just came from RED Lobster. Hubby wanted to take my dad out since he is working now.

After we ate the kids went with my dad and said they will see us Sunday evening. LOL so Im at Hubby's soccer game and then we are going to the house.

Im on the sidekick so my smileys have been suspended.

But u can imagine the rest

{insert sex smiley} lol

Good night all have

a BLESSED, SAFE, great weekend

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

That's great news. Danny called today for his results and they are not ready, they told him to pick it up Tuesday after 2pm. I am having major anxiety, one day before his interview. I'm sure going to have a few sleepless night until Tuesday. Good luck and safe travel.

Timeline

good morning everyone ... hope everyone has a great day..

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You laughing. CT is not that far from VA, you just might look up and see me there!!! :innocent:

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.