sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OK ladies. I am out of here. Going to visit my favorite fireman and then go home and crash. That movie kicked my butt this morning.

Everyone be safe and have fun this weekend. See you all for the short week next week!

Later

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey ladies, update#2 i know those who are still waiting for dates probably hate me lol but i asked i sent the embassy a email requesting a later date in dec preferabally Dec 22 **when i told my mom i did this she just laughed at me** but they sent me a email back giving me the exact date i requested, i really hope they are this nice when its actually time for the interview.... i feel so much better now!!!

Good for you!! :thumbs:

OK ladies. I am out of here. Going to visit my favorite fireman and then go home and crash. That movie kicked my butt this morning.

Everyone be safe and have fun this weekend. See you all for the short week next week!

Later

Have fun JG!

I am dying here this morning. Why the hell did I listen to my friend and go to the "New Moon" midnight show last night. Ok, it was good. And, there was some rather nice eye candy in that movie. OMG werewolves look BEAU-T-FUL all buff and without shirts on......If anyone on here is a Team Jacob fan, he is so freakin' hot in this movie it's not even funny! But by 2:20 am when it was over, I was ready to run out of there. The nap I took after work was not enough. And 6 a.m. came very early this morning.

My fireman was snoring a few times, btw. Poor guy was definately a minority there. And, my daughter and her friend were so hopped up on energy drinks they were slap happy. Kind of funny if I weren't so darn tired.

LOL JG Hubby wants to see this movie so bad so I'm goign to buy tix after work for the early show tommorow. I enjoyed the 1st one alot LOL @ the werewolves.

Mawnin Yardies! Happy freakin FRIDAY!!!!!!! :dance:

Why do people smoke cigarettes in cars with all the windows rolled up. I couldn't help but stare at this lady on my way to work. I would hate to ride in that car. Yuck! I wanted to blow my horn so bad and ask What the hell her problem was, but then I realized it's only a problem for me. :)

LOL @ Sunray I feel you on that, its a hot mess let alone detrimental to your health and you know their clothes are winging when they get out!!!!

hey everybody..mi just a sey HI and FAUS....big up everybody..lata

Hey Chiney ((( waving))) see yuh deh pon FB

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Thanks again! It's funny...the topic was bothering him yesterday too. He spoke to his tutor & a friend & both were in agreement that his Dad was not right. His tutor said she didn't really know her father either so she knew how he felt....she also said to him, "he put you last, you can put him last too!" :yes:

Hey Ells I wanted to respond yesterday but you know I'm always hopping at work and can never complete a response :blink: :blink:

The Father in-law needs to be more considerate of your feelings as this is your 1st Thanksgiving together in the States. IMO given the history he is not in the position to make those types of requests! :angry: I can understand if Lehi really wanted to give him priority but he has made his wishes clear he wants to spend the time with you, so nuh worry yuhself :no:

no sus, she just fass..

hey everybody.. hope ya'll have a great weekend.. ele will be here this weekend and i already have plans w/ 15 lil 8 yr olds.. oh well, at least i will save that $25 for the ticket..

BE BLESSED!!

Hey Quanna (((waving))) I am so happy for you and your family girl you just don't know :yes: Have a fabulous weekend!

Justucia, that's awesome you've sent out the AOS. I hope our marriage license comes back quickly (after we get married) so we can file for it. I have about everything ready, even the check is already written.

Nat you never cease to amaze me with your organizational skills! :)

How can 10 people be in here and no one is talking??? :blink:

Hi dillion and Finesse

LOL girl work work work ( where is that pulling your hair out smiley)

hey ladies, update#2 i know those who are still waiting for dates probably hate me lol but i asked i sent the embassy a email requesting a later date in dec preferabally Dec 22 **when i told my mom i did this she just laughed at me** but they sent me a email back giving me the exact date i requested, i really hope they are this nice when its actually time for the interview.... i feel so much better now!!!

Congrats girl I am so happy for you! I will be in Kingston for the Holiday maybe we can link up!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Time to start the weekend YARDIES!!! who got the drinks?

FYI Black Friday savings, sure everyone knows about it.

the same store and even more have same savings + on Cyber Monday. Online shopping. That is where I will be. I damn near got ran over last year. I don't have enough weight on me to keep up with those crazy MO FOs. They be pushig people around like we ae playing football or something.

Don't forget.

CYBER MONDAY SAVINGS Right in the comfort of your own home. :thumbs:

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline

the same store and even more have same savings + on Cyber Monday. Online shopping. That is where I will be. I damn near got ran over last year. I don't have enough weight on me to keep up with those crazy MO FOs. They be pushig people around like we ae playing football or something.

Don't forget.

I wish I had some Rum Cream :crying: LOL

Timeline
Not much in the way of exciting weekend plans here. Tonight might twist up hubby's hair (since I don't think I'll ever learn to do cornrows) & maybe a sexy party. :whistle: ...

Same here, regarding the cornrows.

In my case, I'll have the website up, but get distracted by work/phone/IM/visitors, so I minimize it until I get a chance to come back later.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Not much in the way of exciting weekend plans here. Tonight might twist up hubby's hair (since I don't think I'll ever learn to do cornrows) & maybe a sexy party. :whistle: ...

Same here, regarding the cornrows.

In my case, I'll have the website up, but get distracted by work/phone/IM/visitors, so I minimize it until I get a chance to come back later.

I am going to have to go to liquor store and find me some of this rum cream everyone has been talking about.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline
I am going to have to go to liquor store and find me some of this rum cream everyone has been talking about.

They didn't have any at the liquor stores around me. In America, I drink Irish Cream, which is close enough.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Mawnin Yardies! Happy freakin FRIDAY!!!!!!! :dance:

Why do people smoke cigarettes in cars with all the windows rolled up. I couldn't help but stare at this lady on my way to work. I would hate to ride in that car. Yuck! I wanted to blow my horn so bad and ask What the hell her problem was, but then I realized it's only a problem for me. :)

:rofl: she would have been looking at you like :huh:

hey everybody..mi just a sey HI and FAUS....big up everybody..lata

Bwoy how yuh a treat we so....lol....how are things kimmy!

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hello everyone,,, how is everyone doing

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Morning, All!

Excellent news, HayMs! That's one more step down. Remind me...are you going to the interview?

Yes I am leaving on Tuesday.

What do you do, day-to-day, JG?

I work for a bunch of priests. Day to day....hard to say.....

database entry and management

publications: what we call a catalog, posters, prayer cards, newsletters, magazines, etc.

caterer for every damn thing in this office

travel agent

website management

Sometimes I drive priests to doctor's appointments

Etc.

I have 5 different bosses so I do a little of everything for all of them. I work for the priest 2nd in command of our region. I work for the priest in charge of vocations. I work for the man in charge of our schools. I work for the priest in charge of our communications. I work for the man in charge of social justice and our volunteer corps.

:wow: dats a lot of bosses JG.....I'll pass on the job switch :rofl:

hey ladies!

long time, no chat

internet finally secured at home, the yardie thread was too hard with just my phone

everything here is going good, just sent in AOS paperwork

fingers crossed

love 'n' light

Girl where have u been....im like JG i wanna see pics!

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline

Don't forget.

I love the rush of Black Friday. I go even when I don’t have any money to shop. I love to sit back and laugh at all the crazy shoppers. Its true entertainment for me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.