sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
What? You think that Bible was going to burst into flames at your touch???? :devil:

For a minute JG I wasn't too sure! lol.. I prayed extra hard last night just in case :rofl:

Steve must have been nervous too. He couldn't spell his father's name. He had to keep repeat it lmao

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh Lawd! another one, I did not know you were one of the SPECIALS! :lol:

Come on, Shaunsgal - how could you not know I was special, lol! tongue-smiley-8861.gif

I need to speak to your mom for advice on how she survived you bcos rum ain't helping with the SUS Jr I have here with me. :no:

LMAO - I was a good Catholic school girl (good at not getting caught!) :whistle:

Ha ha.....another reason we are sisters from another mother!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Lady C I just seen the updated timeline. Looks like someone is going to have a Very Merry Xmas!!!!

Yes girl I will have my very OWN Santa for christmas.......

And a very PERSONAL gift to unwrap! ;)

Im unwraping that gift as soon as I get him in the car ...... :rofl:

I know thats right!

My only advice is make sure he's not driving when you do! :innocent:

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Goooooood Morning Always, JG, mstee... How is the day going for yall?

Morning Yardies. Sitting here trying to come up with a topic for my African American History course. Any Suggestions?

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline

I am dying here this morning. Why the hell did I listen to my friend and go to the "New Moon" midnight show last night. Ok, it was good. And, there was some rather nice eye candy in that movie. OMG werewolves look BEAU-T-FUL all buff and without shirts on......If anyone on here is a Team Jacob fan, he is so freakin' hot in this movie it's not even funny! But by 2:20 am when it was over, I was ready to run out of there. The nap I took after work was not enough. And 6 a.m. came very early this morning.

My fireman was snoring a few times, btw. Poor guy was definately a minority there. And, my daughter and her friend were so hopped up on energy drinks they were slap happy. Kind of funny if I weren't so darn tired.

Morning Yardies. Sitting here trying to come up with a topic for my African American History course. Any Suggestions?

Topic for what? Going to have to be a little more specific here.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Good Evening Yardies................Its a cold, wet day in MD. Missing my boo :crying:

Mamajew are you ready for Tuesday?

Gyrl not even close. But I do have the documents that are needed from my end. I have been quizzing Eric off and on. He is at the top of his game.

Still gotta clean up the house, cause I hate having to come back and do that. And wash clothes. Oh let's not forget make my chicken pot pies before I leave. Man, man, man. My plate get piled up quick, but hopefully soon after it will not be in vein.

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

Timeline

Mawnin Yardies! Happy freakin FRIDAY!!!!!!! :dance:

Why do people smoke cigarettes in cars with all the windows rolled up. I couldn't help but stare at this lady on my way to work. I would hate to ride in that car. Yuck! I wanted to blow my horn so bad and ask What the hell her problem was, but then I realized it's only a problem for me. :)

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
I am dying here this morning. Why the hell did I listen to my friend and go to the "New Moon" midnight show last night. Ok, it was good. And, there was some rather nice eye candy in that movie. OMG werewolves look BEAU-T-FUL all buff and without shirts on......If anyone on here is a Team Jacob fan, he is so freakin' hot in this movie it's not even funny! But by 2:20 am when it was over, I was ready to run out of there. The nap I took after work was not enough. And 6 a.m. came very early this morning.

My fireman was snoring a few times, btw. Poor guy was definately a minority there. And, my daughter and her friend were so hopped up on energy drinks they were slap happy. Kind of funny if I weren't so darn tired.

anything African American History related, before the 1800s. can be people or event.

e7G5m4.png

Timeline

anything African American History related, before the 1800s. can be people or event.

This may help give you some ideas: http://www.blackpast.org/?q=timelines/afri...eline-1700-1800

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Jamaica imported a whole lot of slaves in the time period you are writing about.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

congrats Spanglas. start getting all of your paper work together. And make sure hubby is on top of his game in JA. Eric had a time trying to get some of his forms, but he stayed on top of things.

e7G5m4.png

Timeline

Why do people smoke cigarettes in cars with all the windows rolled up. I couldn't help but stare at this lady on my way to work. I would hate to ride in that car. Yuck! I wanted to blow my horn so bad and ask What the hell her problem was, but then I realized it's only a problem for me. :)

WTH is your problem, Sunny? PMS? You cannot yell at someone else when you aren't even in that car.

Someone needs a sexy party!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Me picturing you doing this made me laugh. I know that lady would have looked at you like :blink: what's her problem!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.