sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey jamerican... how school coming?

it's going well....love going to school where at minimum I get one massage every week. I have never been a fan of getting massages (only giving) but I am getting accustomed to it. It is a lot of learning...all the muscles, bones, systems, joints or the body...and my mind/memory isn't as young as it used to be...but...I am hanging in there. Thanks for asking :)

I heard that when giving a massage if your hand gets tired easily or cramp up that means your doing it wrong. Is this true?

My mind immediately went to the gutter on this post. Time for me to go home.......come on 4!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
hey jamerican... how school coming?

it's going well....love going to school where at minimum I get one massage every week. I have never been a fan of getting massages (only giving) but I am getting accustomed to it. It is a lot of learning...all the muscles, bones, systems, joints or the body...and my mind/memory isn't as young as it used to be...but...I am hanging in there. Thanks for asking :)

I heard that when giving a massage if your hand gets tired easily or cramp up that means your doing it wrong. Is this true?

My mind immediately went to the gutter on this post. Time for me to go home.......come on 4!!!!

JG!!!!!! :bonk::rofl::bonk:

I guess Monday night can’t come fast enough!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ms squitto is the founder of the yardie thread nat.. correct me if im wrong those that came on b4 me in 07..

Oh, ok! I thought HotLegz was the founder.

Nat,

How did you keep seeing Steven after all those trips? Did you exchange #s on the 1st trip? I've probably read your story before but can I hear it again?? Pretty please? :star:

Nope. I was in a relationship, so when we chatted on my last night there (Nov 07) and he pulled out his phone, I was like, "No need." He was disappointed, as he claims he knew from the first time he saw me (when I paid him no attention cause I was on my laptop, so he thought I was stoosh) that I was the one. He says after that, he told God that if it was meant to be, I'd come back to his life.

Well, completely unrelated to him, I did go back in March. He found out that I was coming back through a friend who'd kept in touch with my sister. He figured that my coming back was a sign. By this trip, I was no longer in a relationship. We spent a lot more time together, chatting, dancing, playing games, etc. We did exchange contact info on this trip. I went back in July & we got closer. From July 2008 - now, maybe 2-3 days have gone by without us talking. August, I visited Jamaica during Gustav. That's when I got 100% sold on Steven. November 2008, he proposed. February, my parents/aunt went with me to visit him & his family. March, I surprised him with my visit. May, my cousin & I went to Jamaica & threw him a surprise birthday party. July, I went back to visit again. September, interview & he flew back with me!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Hey are you going to give us the scoop on what happened at the pre-martial classes?? :unsure:

Nah. Too personal to type on the Internet where anyone can Google you or come over here & read. What if I run for president one day? :lol:

----------

Speaking of personal, how's your journey without --- going, DaDa?

November 19, 2007 - Met

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

nat.. if they wanna know they WILL find out ...

i saw sarah palin's interview bout her book w/ oprah.. BIG BROTHA ain't no joke!!!

pulled all her personal info out..even transcripts from sermons from VISTIING ministers from when she was a teen..

bwoy.. like roger always say.. bwoy farrin a tag me!! when he got his alien number

i said YEP.. ur every move is tracked now missa!!

[07/15/07 Met RG on vacation in Jamaica

07/27/09 He proposes on one of his visits here

08/07/09 We are married!!!!!

AOS from B2 visa

09/03/09 Completed medical.. all clear!!

09/21/09 Sent off I130, I485, I131, I765.. YAYYYYYY[/color]

09/23/09 package received

09/28/2009 all 4 NOA's printed (received on OCT 1ST)

09/30/09 checks cashed!

10/05/09 receive biometrics appt for 10/28/2009

10/13/09 walk in biometrics.. !

10/26/2009 receive interview letter for NOV 30th 11:30!!!! PRAISE GOD!

11/06/2009 receive advance parole papers.. no email, no updates beforehand..

11/16/2009 After 2 WEEKS of checking the mail thinking the EAD and AP come about the same time, we get the "card production ordered" email for the EAD.. better late than never.. thank you LORD!!!

11/19/2009 receive another email stating "card production ordered"

11/23/2009 receive EAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/30/2009 bittersweet interview, but WE ARE APPROVED

12/02/09 social security card in mail

12/04/09 receive "welcome" letter in mail

Timeline
Hey are you going to give us the scoop on what happened at the pre-martial classes?? :unsure:

Nah. Too personal to type on the Internet where anyone can Google you or come over here & read. What if I run for president one day? :lol:

----------

Speaking of personal, how's your journey without --- going, DaDa?

O.k. well Pm it to me. If you ruin for president as long as you hire me as your secretary I wont black mail you..LOL :rofl:

Girl its still going :crying: … This weekend I went to the indoor water park and I must say the water jets in the Jacuzzi aren’t ½ bad!!!! :whistle:

Timeline

i told you.. you need to learn the art of SELF SERVICE.. honey!!!

okay as you can see.. i am losing this battle today of staying of vj..

AOS from B2 visa

09/30/09 checks cashed!

11/16/2009 After 2 WEEKS of checking the mail thinking the EAD and AP come about the same time, we get the "card production ordered" email for the EAD.. better late than never.. thank you LORD!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LOL, Pics were limited this trip Nat - I need to get better about making DJ slow down and let me take pics when we're riding around - I am too busy hanging on, lol - ask Yankee

hahahahaha she is NOT even kidding one bit here......i was all psyched about pics with the top down but well i was busy hanging on for dear life as well hahahahahha

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

HIIIIIIII YALLLLLLL!!!!! long time yuh nah ear from me eyyy??? hope all is well ladies... Dara sit down sumwhere puhleeze lmbo!!

quick update umm so i emailed the DS230 because we was holding out trying to pin point a schedule date near the end of Dec anyways i emailed it on Wednesday and they just sent me a email talking about the interview is scheduled for Dec 8th!!!! yes ladies i guess im suppose to be excited right??? but he is nowhere near ready medical, police report ect and neither am i preperations preperations ect... this just hit me like a ish load of bricks after all this waiting...

I wonder why when stuff is all good these things can't happen but when you need to just focus on yourself and yourself only for a little while these things just happen to spring up see dada this is why i was at the gym at 5 in the morn tryna free mi mind lol SMDH

Bigg upzzz yankeegirl,JG,Ellsinlove,Nat,Irie,Kimmy,Sha,Jaenlish and all the otherz i missed

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LOL, JG is one of the people you can count on to always have your back and be there to hold you up when you need it - But also one to give it to you straight and keep you grounded in reality - exactly the type of friend everyone needs!

sooooo soooo true and one of the reasons i like ya JG......and you are the same way sus!!!!!!!!!!!

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Timeline

of course i did.. i just am gonna miss my job a lot more if they give me a pink slip for being on the internet too much LOL

ahh dada.. i could take your boring comment so many places, but i don't want nat to get in trouble when she becomes president for sitting in on a convo like that.. :devil::devil::devil:

AOS from B2 visa

09/30/09 checks cashed!

Timeline
nat.. if they wanna know they WILL find out ...

i saw sarah palin's interview bout her book w/ oprah.. BIG BROTHA ain't no joke!!!

pulled all her personal info out..even transcripts from sermons from VISTIING ministers from when she was a teen..

bwoy.. like roger always say.. bwoy farrin a tag me!! when he got his alien number

i said YEP.. ur every move is tracked now missa!!

LOL Steven also feels the government is listening in on everything n stuff.

quick update umm so i emailed the DS230 because we was holding out trying to pin point a schedule date near the end of Dec anyways i emailed it on Wednesday and they just sent me a email talking about the interview is scheduled for Dec 8th!!!! yes ladies i guess im suppose to be excited right??? but he is nowhere near ready medical, police report ect and neither am i preperations preperations ect... this just hit me like a ish load of bricks after all this waiting...

That's great news! Right around the corner so not much time to wait. On the positive side, you have a holiday coming up where you [hopefully] will get to relax from work & focus on the VisaJourney.

You may already have, but if not, schedule the medical immediately! Call & tell them the date & see if they can squeeze him in. As far as getting the police report... :unsure: ... hope he lives close to Kingston, or that may be two trips.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline

Good Evening Yardies................Its a cold, wet day in MD. Missing my boo :crying:

Mamajew are you ready for Tuesday?

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline
Good Morning Yardies!! Today is a GREAT DAY- got an email this morning- Dane's Interview is Dec.18th @ 9am!!!!! :dance:

Praise the Lord and Thank You Sweet Jesus!!! And thank all of you here on VJ for giving me the support and strength to get through this! Now we just gotta get approved...

congrats

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.