sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What is it with the RAZOR bumps my hubby got them too!!!!

But never before in jamica. He said it was because the barber here uses razor and he is used to the Jamaican using clippers for his beard and gold tee

Hey did you all see USAIN BOLT'S facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php#/usainbolt

1,674,686 fansp0110.gif

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Interracial couple denied marriage license in La

HAMMOND, La. (AP) - A Louisiana justice of the peace said he refused to issue a marriage license to an interracial couple out of concern for any children the couple might have.

Keith Bardwell, justice of the peace in Tangipahoa Parish, says it is his experience that most interracial marriages do not last long.

Neither Bardwell nor the couple immediately returned phone calls from The Associated Press. But Bardwell told the Daily Star of Hammond that he was not a racist.

"I do ceremonies for black couples right here in my house," Bardwell said. "My main concern is for the children."

Bardwell said he has discussed the topic with blacks and whites, along with witnessing some interracial marriages. He came to the conclusion that most of black society does not readily accept offspring of such relationships, and neither does white society, he said.

"I don't do interracial marriages because I don't want to put children in a situation they didn't bring on themselves," Bardwell said. "In my heart, I feel the children will later suffer."

If he does an interracial marriage for one couple, he must do the same for all, he said.

"I try to treat everyone equally," he said.

Thirty-year-old Beth Humphrey and 32-year-old Terence McKay, both of Hammond, say they will consult the U.S. Justice Department about filing a discrimination complaint.

Humphrey told the newspaper she called Bardwell on Oct. 6 to inquire about getting a marriage license signed. She says Bardwell's wife told her that Bardwell will not sign marriage licenses for interracial couples.

"It is really astonishing and disappointing to see this come up in 2009," said American Civil Liberties Union of Louisiana attorney Katie Schwartzman. "The Supreme Court ruled as far back as 1963 that the government cannot tell people who they can and cannot marry."

The ACLU was preparing a letter for the Louisiana Supreme Court, which oversees the state justices of the peace, asking them to investigate Bardwell and see if they can remove him from office, Schwartzman said.

"He knew he was breaking the law, but continued to do it," Schwartzman said.

According to the clerk of court's office, application for a marriage license must be made three days before the ceremony because there is a 72-hour waiting period. The applicants are asked if they have previously been married. If so, they must show how the marriage ended, such as divorce.

Other than that, all they need is a birth certificate and Social Security card.

The license fee is $35, and the license must be signed by a Louisiana minister, justice of the peace or judge. The original is returned to the clerk's office.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Evening Yardies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Usain Bolt Breaks 100m World Record and Hitler Reacts

LOL now this is funny and original , there are a bunch of other Hitler reaction videos too

:lol::rofl::lol:

Edited by Haymsmorgan

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

####### Just? What year are we in???????? They need to press criminal charges and fire that man - unbelievable! (although, since I had a judge last week tell me to sit there and look pretty, not really)

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

HAMMOND, La. (AP) - A Louisiana justice of the peace said he refused to issue a marriage license to an interracial couple out of concern for any children the couple might have.

Keith Bardwell, justice of the peace in Tangipahoa Parish, says it is his experience that most interracial marriages do not last long.

Neither Bardwell nor the couple immediately returned phone calls from The Associated Press. But Bardwell told the Daily Star of Hammond that he was not a racist.

"I do ceremonies for black couples right here in my house," Bardwell said. "My main concern is for the children."

Bardwell said he has discussed the topic with blacks and whites, along with witnessing some interracial marriages. He came to the conclusion that most of black society does not readily accept offspring of such relationships, and neither does white society, he said.

"I don't do interracial marriages because I don't want to put children in a situation they didn't bring on themselves," Bardwell said. "In my heart, I feel the children will later suffer."

If he does an interracial marriage for one couple, he must do the same for all, he said.

Thirty-year-old Beth Humphrey and 32-year-old Terence McKay, both of Hammond, say they will consult the U.S. Justice Department about filing a discrimination complaint.

Humphrey told the newspaper she called Bardwell on Oct. 6 to inquire about getting a marriage license signed. She says Bardwell's wife told her that Bardwell will not sign marriage licenses for interracial couples.

"It is really astonishing and disappointing to see this come up in 2009," said American Civil Liberties Union of Louisiana attorney Katie Schwartzman. "The Supreme Court ruled as far back as 1963 that the government cannot tell people who they can and cannot marry."

The ACLU was preparing a letter for the Louisiana Supreme Court, which oversees the state justices of the peace, asking them to investigate Bardwell and see if they can remove him from office, Schwartzman said.

According to the clerk of court's office, application for a marriage license must be made three days before the ceremony because there is a 72-hour waiting period. The applicants are asked if they have previously been married. If so, they must show how the marriage ended, such as divorce.

The license fee is $35, and the license must be signed by a Louisiana minister, justice of the peace or judge. The original is returned to the clerk's office.

This is horrible, in this day and age with this backward thinking! SMH I hope this couple pursues this to the highest court!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

This is horrible, in this day and age with this backward thinking! SMH I hope this couple pursues this to the highest court!

Unfortunately in Louisiana this is the norm. I just got off the phone with my son who is now living with his auntie and uncle there in that backward state and he told me his teacher made a reference to students bringing "ghetto snacks" to school -mac and cheese, watermelon and cool-aid (it was a class project to make a snack and instruct people on how to prepare it). He is one of 3 black children in the class and he said all the white kids just started laughing while the 3 of them looked at each other like....is she for real??? My auntie told me that during the Presidential election public employee's were not allowed to post any yard signs(in their yard), have any bumper stickers(on their personal car) or wear any political buttons/shirt..etc because there were laws against that. When Obama won, the schools were advised not to do any sort of celebration. I bet you dimes to donuts that these rules and laws coincidentally just came into action in 2008. hmmmmmmmm

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Timbuktu

The National Poetry Contest was now down to the last two contestants;

A Yale graduate and a Jamaican Rasta man. They were given a word and were allowed two

minutes to study the word and come up with a poem that contained the word.

The word they were given was “ Timbuktu”.

First to recite his poem was the Yale graduate. He stepped to the microphone and said:

“Slowly across the desert sand,

trecked a lonely caravan;

Men on camels…two by two;

their destination? Timbuktu.

A big applause went up! No way could the Rasta man top that, they thought.

The Rasta man calmly made his way to the microphone and recited:

“Me and Tim, went on de road,

three thief stop wi, an want wi load.

They were three, and we were two…

So I bucked one and Timbuktu.

The crowd went wild!! The Rasta man won.

:lol:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

why the hell is the ds3032 taking what is going to be 3 weeks to be accepted! omg

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
anyone's man use tend skin for hair bumps? i recently ordered some for hubby and it works like a freakin miracle....highly recommended....a bit pricey but so worth it

where did you order it from?

Sephora and Ulta sells it

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
anyone's man use tend skin for hair bumps? i recently ordered some for hubby and it works like a freakin miracle....highly recommended....a bit pricey but so worth it

Yes my hubby uses it and I agree, It is a miracle worker. He pays $20.00 Cdn. for it!!! :thumbs:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline
http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

You all need to go and check these people out. SMH!!!

girl i do everday im at work

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Here is Jay's link for the gap contest http://family.go.com/gapcastingcall/entries/belwinmills/ I tired to vote for everyone with their child. Hopefully one of the yardies will win. I know fan votes are not necessary for the judges to select the top 20. But it would be cool for someone to win a free trip to JA. The site is down now. I can get on to vote. Happy hump day all. :whistle:

i voted jac....jay's pics are too cute! ok now off to go vote for mi likkle ones and all the rest of the yardies pickneys as well! have a great day!

Thank you.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
Yup, finesse - Ikea has great baby stuff, under $200

66857_PE180288_S3.jpg

I was just looking at that. Did you see it goes into a bed and even extends to a longer bed! I love that. Finesse if you are just a little artistic you could paint the babies names on the beds or add a special touch to them. I love it.

Ok I am having baby envy! :)

Have sexy party TONIGHT!!

We wanted to get IKEA stuff but it is made poorly and wobbly. My dad and mom wouldn't let us. Just be careful with IKEA my bro bought some things for his first child and they broke after a couple years because they are not kid proof.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Yup, finesse - Ikea has great baby stuff, under $200

66857_PE180288_S3.jpg

I was just looking at that. Did you see it goes into a bed and even extends to a longer bed! I love that. Finesse if you are just a little artistic you could paint the babies names on the beds or add a special touch to them. I love it.

Ok I am having baby envy! :)

Have sexy party TONIGHT!!

We wanted to get IKEA stuff but it is made poorly and wobbly. My dad and mom wouldn't let us. Just be careful with IKEA my bro bought some things for his first child and they broke after a couple years because they are not kid proof.

Wow! Mine lasted 3 moves and many years! I even passed it on to a friend that needed it.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

hello everyone .... i ma cracking up on the people of walmart pics. .though i could add a few myself

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.