sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
where did you end up getting them from finesse?

babies r us...they were a little more expensive than target or walmart but i couldn't find this style anywhere else and hubby was really set on them....but they gave me a twins discount since we were buying 2 so they were reasonable

we ordered the matching dresser and changing table which will take 2 weeks to get...

the twins discount is amazing.....we get use out of that discount often......carseats, mattresses, bases for carseats.....pretty much anything over $50 that you are buying 2 of......we have saved lots of money shopping at babies r us....and sometimes toys r us will honor the discount too if they have a baby section and you get a decent manager......once you know what you are having finesse i prolly have lots of stuff i can send your way if you would like.....i have some outfits that still have tags on them! and even the ones that have been worn were maybe worn once and are still liek brand new......let me know if i can help you out with anything.....

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thank you! The spa is much needed. Work been too off the chain.

Are you getting ready for your interview next week? I'm sending positive vibes your way. I pray our day soon come for Den and I! :thumbs:

@ Dens Wifey

Yes, I think I am just about ready. I'm flying out on Sunday. Thank you for the positive vibes. Your day will come real soon! I can't wait until he gets here so that we can have VJ friends to link up with in Atlanta.

Edited by charandivan

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

Timeline

yankee you should save them for the next set of twins!

*ducks and runs

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
sus; gwaane go check I thought I replied from this morning

Yuh replied to 1, not to the second....

On my plane ride home, I had the misfortune to sit next to some foreign couple - not sure if they were German or Hungarian - the ooooooooooman was RIPE!!!

And she kept smelling her armpits - I wanted to turn to her and say - Umm.... yeah, that's you you smell - please use the bathroom and wash!

so i am guessing the plane ride home was not like the plane ride down there LOL.....i was so happy to have someone to chat with on the plane sus and glad it was you.....and the drinks were delicious and i could have drank all the way down but then my #### would have been denied entry i am sure LOL......sorry the plane ride home sucked chica

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Timeline
yankee you should save them for the next set of twins!

*ducks and runs

NO MORE BABIES!!!!!!!!! richard wants one more once he gets to the states so he can experience it with me and i am like NO WAY! i understand his thinking but i also understand what i went thru during my pregnancy and the first 17 months of their life so far and it aint no picnic! besides we would want 1 more and i will get his with triplets!!!!!! NO WAY JOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
so i am guessing the plane ride home was not like the plane ride down there LOL.....i was so happy to have someone to chat with on the plane sus and glad it was you.....and the drinks were delicious and i could have drank all the way down but then my #### would have been denied entry i am sure LOL......sorry the plane ride home sucked chica

LMAO - the plane ride home was definitely not like the one down! I was so happy to have you to chat with too - it made the flight go by so quick! And I think we did more than enough drinking on the way down, lol - Did you have the drug dogs when you landed at JFK??

I was looking at Xmas flights, but it's looking like it's gonna be Feb.... no $1000 flights for me!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

B)

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

Best wish thisislove with your interview coming up. ;)

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

Congrats Haysmorgan with your interview coming up to. Sorry if I am missing anyone.

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

All the best to the November interviews just saw there is a lot. :whistle:

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
They are too Mature for me....Tyrese and Terrell Owens does it for me

Lady C, I will CUT you for TYRESE! :rofl:

Hi Bunz! You figure out a Anniversary present yet?

I had an idea...maybe you can design him some nice stationary or something like that...then on the first sheet in the box write him a love letter or poem. If you are together then you could book a hotel room or something and put a picture of it inside the box too.

OOOOOOOOOOH dills I like that one!

I have rum cream!!

Sus Im coming....

Timeline
yeah mon.. my feet cold but mi still try fi wear mi sandals and short skirts.. i told ya'll SANDALS FO LIFE lol

imma break down and get out mi boots in a likkle while.. maybe..

I second that! lol

Timeline
the twins discount is amazing.....we get use out of that discount often......carseats, mattresses, bases for carseats.....pretty much anything over $50 that you are buying 2 of......we have saved lots of money shopping at babies r us....and sometimes toys r us will honor the discount too if they have a baby section and you get a decent manager......once you know what you are having finesse i prolly have lots of stuff i can send your way if you would like.....i have some outfits that still have tags on them! and even the ones that have been worn were maybe worn once and are still liek brand new......let me know if i can help you out with anything.....

how thoughtful! :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning, All!

Yesterday I had (out of the blue) a strong allergic reaction to something at work... eyes started itching & puffing up, I kept sneezing. But after taking that nyquil at 8:30, I was asleep by 10 and woke up feeling much better.

speaking of gift ideas.....i need ideas for our first anniversary gift

someone help me out

i know tradition dictates paper as the first anniversary gift but i'm willing to break convention

I NEED IDEAS!

Tradition dictates paper? I haven't heard that before. Do you literally mean paper or is that standing for money?

good eveing everyone ..i had a rough day .... i have had a headache for three days straight everything and everyone (MY KIDS) are just irritating me trying to relax and shake the feeling .... hope everyone had a great day

My2, I feel for you. I'm only just realizing that as a wife (and probably more so as a mother) you have to be "On" almost all the time. Is there any way you can have some YOU time for a day and just relax?

what's up JQ??? I have to tell you that one of the first places I wanna take my hubby once he gets here is Vegas....sooooo, looking forward to meeting up with you and your hubby summer 2010!!!

We're going to Vegas early next year. Steven's not a gambler, but I think there is enough other stuff (sites, shows, restaurants, atmosphere) to have a good time.

yes nat i will on friday while they are in school then the go to their dads..

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.