sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning, All!

Yesterday I had (out of the blue) a strong allergic reaction to something at work... eyes started itching & puffing up, I kept sneezing. But after taking that nyquil at 8:30, I was asleep by 10 and woke up feeling much better.

Glad your feeling better.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline

I have 2 scrapbooks 1 for my son and the other for my hubby and myself (thanks) JG --

Always; how are things going?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
speaking of gift ideas.....i need ideas for our first anniversary gift

someone help me out

i know tradition dictates paper as the first anniversary gift but i'm willing to break convention

I NEED IDEAS!

Im going to get my hubby jewelry (earing, necklace and watch) clothes, shoes, and the G1 from T-Mobile he is telling me hints, has your hubby hinted anything?

Damn......the rest of your anniversaries are going to cost you a fortune!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawnin Ladies; sus I missed you -- we'll catch up later...well, I was calling the wrong number... the number I was calling belong to some man and his woman has been ringing my phone off the hook....I'll let her run her minutes out but...sus he's at it again.

God grant me the serenity

To accept the things I cannot change;

Courage to change the things I can;

And wisdom to know the difference.

I REALLY needed this.. Thanks Tre... Good morning everyone...

By the way Steve told me "sleep with the tv on":blink: I guess Ive been a tad cranky lol

Timeline
Instead of going to the main courthouse in your city to get it, go to an annex! We were in & out in less than 15 minutes.

You big city folks crack me up...Annex is not an option in these parts. It's either downtown or bust! :rofl:

That's what I was thinking SG. Although, they are pretty good at city hall.....pretty quick and painless.

JG I want that purse! :yes:

Isn't, it awesome? Saw a gal with it at the dome about a month ago when the Packers were in town. I have been drooling for it ever since. I am getting it very soon! I think it was at packergear.com or something like that, SG.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO REVAMP THIS PLACE? This is sad, someone please do something. It is dead over here! How about happy hour? We meet here at the same time with our drinks in hand? :rofl:

Or me, you and Dillon could meet somewhere with some real drinks in our hands!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO REVAMP THIS PLACE? This is sad, someone please do something. It is dead over here! How about happy hour? We meet here at the same time with our drinks in hand? :rofl:

:angry:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Mawnin Ladies; sus I missed you -- we'll catch up later...well, I was calling the wrong number... the number I was calling belong to some man and his woman has been ringing my phone off the hook....I'll let her run her minutes out but...sus he's at it again.

HE? Is this the same thing you were telling me yesterday?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

the EX I'm trying really really hard to be the bigger and better person again

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Morning all!

LMAO Lawny - Mi did read and catch up! Mi read quick -

Congrats to the approvals - Shrewdie, girl - great to see you hear!

No long trip report here, will just give some dribs and drabs - The trip had it's ups and downs and personal moments -

Had a great time with Cara and Richard - LOVED LOVED the Sea Star, will stay there again in a heartbeat - so peaceful and romantic! Also linked up with Jamerican's hubby

Lawny, will send you a PM in a minute -

(JG taps her foot and waits for her pm)

I have 2 scrapbooks 1 for my son and the other for my hubby and myself (thanks) JG --

Always; how are things going?

Who me? Same shyt different day.

I'm sitting here drinking some egg nog tea, listening to the rain hit my window, and wishing I was still in bed.

How can it be almost the holidays and nothing exciting going on anywhere?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Lawny, will send you a PM in a minute ----(JG taps her foot and waits for her pm)

:rofl::crying::rofl:

Lawny, will send you a PM in a minute ----(JG taps her foot and waits for her pm)

I'm drinking egg nog as well, but it's Jamaican style it has rum cream and appleton in it (now where) did I put those breath mints?

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

:angry:

It would be a LONG drive for you to join us. But, you know you are always welcome!

Don't worry, Tre.....it will never happen. Maybe me and Dillon. SG is like a ghost. You never really see her!!!!!

the EX I'm trying really really hard to be the bigger and better person again

What's funny is I'm watching a friend of mine try to be the same thing. Hard to believe the stupidity and evilness of people. I wish you luck in doing just that, Tre.

I'm drinking egg nog as well, but it's Jamaican style it has rum cream and appleton in it (now where) did I put those breath mints?

I had 2 cups of hot chocolate with butterscotch schnapps (a LOT of butterscotch schnapps) in it and topped with whipped cream last night. I'm good on the alcohol for the morning!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

What's funny is I'm watching a friend of mine try to be the same thing. Hard to believe the stupidity and evilness of people. I wish you luck in doing just that, Tre.

I'm really trying for my son's sake, but it's so hard and I'm wearing thin literally

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

I'm really trying for my son's sake, but it's so hard and I'm wearing thin literally

You have no idea how much I understand that statement. Vent if you want. I'm the queen of listening right now!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.