sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
sus is black?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
Just came by to say a quick hello before I go to class. The kindergarten kids did me in today. Don't think I want to be a teacher anymore, seriously bad, bad day! :crying: lata

Dear Mstee, Please hang in there. We need people like you and there aren't too many people willing to do what you do (for almost nothing). Just the fact that it affects you this way, makes me believe you are a caring person. I will keep you in my prayers and here's to a better tomorrow. (F)

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline

ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO REVAMP THIS PLACE? This is sad, someone please do something. It is dead over here! How about happy hour? We meet here at the same time with our drinks in hand? :rofl:

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Bunz will he be there with you for the anniversary or will this be something you would have to mail?

well the plan for now is to be together, we'll see how that works out

speaking of gift ideas.....i need ideas for our first anniversary gift

someone help me out

i know tradition dictates paper as the first anniversary gift but i'm willing to break convention

I NEED IDEAS!

Im going to get my hubby jewelry (earing, necklace and watch) clothes, shoes, and the G1 from T-Mobile he is telling me hints, has your hubby hinted anything?

ask di man what him want and his reply was "being with you is enough" :angry: so mi ago wrap miself in paper and gift miself den!

sus is black?

i saw that too and no one else seemed to notice

that's how you know the vibes roun here really dead

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Evening Yardies....

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Hello Ladies! How is everyone doing? I'm missing my man so much I'm looking at tickets to head on to JA this Thursday. I'm crazy I know, :bonk: but I need to use some of my time up anyways before the end of the year...I found somewhat of a decent ticket from Atlanta. :no:

I saw just do it. Since you already have the time. Go have some fun with your man :thumbs:

Okay! Cause we waiting for this interview date is killing us both...I need some time in with my man. :devil:

I have not seen my man since June so I understand. Waiting on the interview date was stressful and then he started getting on my nerves and I started getting on his nerves. Now we are all lovey dovey again :thumbs: . I cant wait to see him in 2 weeks.

If you go now will you be able to go back for the interview?

Hey Lady C...yes that was my plan but he busted my bubble he took on some extra gigs to play at this weekend so he will be on that damn keyboard! :angry: I guess it doesn't make sense really to go down there and then have to turn around and go back in a few weeks once we get our interview date...I guess I can hold tight a little while longer. I'm going to use the time I took off for some me time...spa and catch up on some reading and stuff! Not the same as seeing him but I better enjoy cause when he gets here...no more me time for a while.

You don't have much longer and your man will be here...so happy for you! :angry::dance:

Edited by Dens Wifey

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Hello Ladies! How is everyone doing? I'm missing my man so much I'm looking at tickets to head on to JA this Thursday. I'm crazy I know, :bonk: but I need to use some of my time up anyways before the end of the year...I found somewhat of a decent ticket from Atlanta. :no:

I saw just do it. Since you already have the time. Go have some fun with your man :thumbs:

Okay! Cause we waiting for this interview date is killing us both...I need some time in with my man. :devil:

I have not seen my man since June so I understand. Waiting on the interview date was stressful and then he started getting on my nerves and I started getting on his nerves. Now we are all lovey dovey again :thumbs: . I cant wait to see him in 2 weeks.

Hey Lady C...yes that was my plan but he busted my bubble he took on some extra gigs to play at this weekend so he will be on that damn keyboard! :angry: I guess it doesn't make sense really to go down there and then have to turn around and go back in a few weeks once we get our interview date...I guess I can hold tight a little while longer. I'm going to use the time I took off for some me time...spa and catch up on some reading and stuff! Not the same as seeing him but I better enjoy cause when he gets here...no more me time for a while.

You don't have much longer and your man will be here...so happy for you! :angry::dance:

Aww it should not be a little mean faced man next to my dance above...I'm trying to do too much at once and I'm messing up over here. Sorry about that Lady C...LOL! :wacko:

Edited by Dens Wifey

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good eveing everyone ..i had a rough day .... i have had a headache for three days straight everything and everyone (MY KIDS) are just irritating me trying to relax and shake the feeling .... hope everyone had a great day

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

you're almost there my2!

hang in there

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Finesse

Hows the t8316.gift8317.gift8315.gif

t8311.gif

good....the last 2 weeks or so i've felt them moving and kicking a lot....feels like i have an octopus in there

wait til you start feeling and seeing sorta them kicking and hitting each other......i used to watch my stomach along with my mom and we were amazed and like HOLY SH**! i used to think it was Patrick doing it all til Leighana but now that i see how they are now i am convinced it was my daughter beating my son up inside instead LOL......enjoy every second of it! i did as much as i could when i wasnt sick (wasnt that often i got to "enjoy" it but when i did it truly was amazing and a miracle.....i have never experienced a single birth so i have nothing to compare my pregnancy too but i miss the days of all the progression throughout

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
you're almost there my2!

hang in there

thanks bumz my mom keeps saying its your nerves

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Thanks Dens...sorry he burst your bubble but me time is always good too. When you guys finally get together it will be worth the wait...

oMQjm5.png

AOS

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

Timeline
good eveing everyone ..i had a rough day .... i have had a headache for three days straight everything and everyone (MY KIDS) are just irritating me trying to relax and shake the feeling .... hope everyone had a great day

Girl go fill up your tub with nice warm water, get a glass of wine, lock the kids out and soak and relax...and this too shall pass

oMQjm5.png

AOS

Timeline
Bunz will he be there with you for the anniversary or will this be something you would have to mail?

well the plan for now is to be together, we'll see how that works out

speaking of gift ideas.....i need ideas for our first anniversary gift

someone help me out

i know tradition dictates paper as the first anniversary gift but i'm willing to break convention

I NEED IDEAS!

Im going to get my hubby jewelry (earing, necklace and watch) clothes, shoes, and the G1 from T-Mobile he is telling me hints, has your hubby hinted anything?

ask di man what him want and his reply was "being with you is enough" :angry: so mi ago wrap miself in paper and gift miself den!

sus is black?

i saw that too and no one else seemed to notice

that's how you know the vibes roun here really dead

hahah i second this....i saw it earlier and was like :blink::whistle: what in the hel** and chuckled and was likes seriously?? :whistle: i am not reading that right! then i just kept reading along......LOL...

anyways back to reading....hope everyone had a decent day.....the weekend is almost here and cannot get here soon enough..... :dance:

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Timeline

hahah i am not so great when i try to be all fancy with my smilies! i forget where i cut and pasted and which one....blah blah blah....so i need to just stick to 1 per post :bonk:

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.