sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
so are you gonna let him get it?

i just told him nicely that i would much rather put lights around the porch and the windows and the upstairs balcony and hang a nice wreath on the door....hopefully he will get the hint...otherwise, phock it, if he wanna spend his money on a freaking blowup snowman....go for it

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
oh lawd......hubby just called me from home depot and wants to buy one of those big blowup lightup snowmen for our front yard

He is in the spirit Finesse..you should let him go on and get it!!!!

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yeah, I'm bored too. And, honestly, the whole damn internet is boring to me right now.

I was just browsing Black Friday ads for the hell of it.

I was doing that yesterday..I have been so bored I have started playing Farmville on FB. I must be really bored.

I tried but I must not stick around much...I don't understand how to play.

Play Island Paradise..... lol

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Ladies

I am going to work hardm03104.gif today cuz last week I was sick p0110.gifand I have to catch up.

This Friday was my date with my hubby. He surprised me and it was a date with him and my two boys. My men took me out. We went to dinner and bowling. It was so fun.

'So Saturnday was his turn to take me out alone and it was wonderful. We went to a restaurant called the Peppermill on the Las Vegas Strip and ate by the fire. t5303.gif So romantic, his friend told him to take me there. He said he had been getting suggestions all week from the guys at work, cuz he wanted to do something great.

Then we had some drinks and finished at the house t1594.gif

I also got a pair of new shoes AppleBottoms Blue Hubby picked them out he has good taste.

Finesse sexy party time was lovely

God Bless everyone and remember Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

NOT THE PEPPERMILL JQ! Did you get one of those big drinks?

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

my hubby is all pumped up about the damn black friday too! i have NEVER been shopping on that day in my life.....and i don't plan to start now. i said have fun babe...get me something good!

LOL Finesse I guess I will have to take off, he wants a WII thats all he talks about and he wants to get the best deal so he swears it will be that day :blink: :blink: girllll I will just let him have his fun and make sure I have on my sneaks LOL

Bunz,

I have Lady Gaga Fame Monster which is so hot I luv it and Rihanna Rated R. Let me know if you want it I will send it to you on FB.

REALLY?! :star:

is the rihanna good?

girllllll Lady Gaga is the ish! Rihanna is pretty good too but I can't stop listening to Gaga :dance: :dance: Want yout bad romance! I feel a FEVA coming on

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dillon, I forgot you used to live here, yes girl I got the gigantic drink and ate so good

peppermillfiresidelounge1.jpg for you guys that dont know the Peppermill here is a picture

and here is the drink Dillon is talking about peppermillfiresidelounge.jpg

Edited by Jamerican Queen

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Good Morning Ladies

I am going to work hardm03104.gif today cuz last week I was sick p0110.gifand I have to catch up.

This Friday was my date with my hubby. He surprised me and it was a date with him and my two boys. My men took me out. We went to dinner and bowling. It was so fun.

'So Saturnday was his turn to take me out alone and it was wonderful. We went to a restaurant called the Peppermill on the Las Vegas Strip and ate by the fire. t5303.gif So romantic, his friend told him to take me there. He said he had been getting suggestions all week from the guys at work, cuz he wanted to do something great.

Then we had some drinks and finished at the house t1594.gif

I also got a pair of new shoes AppleBottoms Blue Hubby picked them out he has good taste.

Finesse sexy party time was lovely

God Bless everyone and remember Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Wow JamericanQueen that sounds awesome don't you just love surprises (L)

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
Yeah, I'm bored too. And, honestly, the whole damn internet is boring to me right now.

I was doing that yesterday..I have been so bored I have started playing Farmville on FB. I must be really bored.

Play Island Paradise..... lol

I just accepted you Dillion. All you do is try to build up your island. You plow the grass and plant seeds and when your items grow you harvest them and add points to buy other things for you island. You can add other friends too and steal their crops when they don't harvest them. Add Lula Carter because she's cool and will send you trees and animals for your island.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Okay Sunny I will do that.

Wow those pictures of the Peppermill really bring me back...it is so "cozy" LOL!

Which drink did you get the blue one?

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Dillon, I forgot you used to live here, yes girl I got the gigantic drink and ate so good

peppermillfiresidelounge1.jpg for you guys that dont know the Peppermill here is a picture

and here is the drink Dillon is talking about peppermillfiresidelounge.jpg

Girl I love it kinda looks like the strip club :thumbs::devil: Now I want a drink haaaaa

Wow JamericanQueen that sounds awesome don't you just love surprises (L)

I do Philly, it was well thought out and executed :rofl:

Nothing like a man with a plan!

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
what's for lunch ppl?

i'm having leftovers from last night...saltfish rundown, yam, banana, pumpkin, and dumplings...

:help: Im so BORED at my job I cant stay awake. This mortgage business is so damn slow and its even worst when you work for a small local bank :( ......I need to start job hunting.

I'm sure that would be tough. I'm bored too and with VJ being slow or dead doesn't help either. Isn't Sus back?

sus is black?

Yeah, not THAT bored yet.

Did you see the Old Navy ad? They are opening at noon on Thanksgiving. And, at 3 a.m. on Black Friday. That's just freakin' crazy!

Louis is playing "country life".. it is the same thing. ANd now he has a Cafe in "cafe world".... LOL!

He was bitching last night about how he forgot about his food and it is probably spoiled. I thought he meant he heated up leftovers in the microwave and forgot about it... HE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE DARN GAME! ahahahah!

Ha ha.....it's like those stupid kids toys that used to be around. What were those stupid things called. You had to feed them and all this ####### or they died.

a chia pet

What are you smoking? A chia pet is that plant thing, isn't it?

It's like a yamaguchi or some other japanese word.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
No I didn't see that JG...it is going to be either dead or a madhouse. Kmart is always open on Thanksgiving day and we usually hit that up.

Well, I worked Old Navy on Easter and I was so bored I was wrapping myself in giant sheets of velcro and jumping up on the wall. Can't imagine Thanksgiving being too very busy.

My mom's house is right down the street from ON. I might hit it on the way home.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.