sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
we are APPROVED

:dance::dance: That is so wonderful. :dance::dance:

Now everybody lets keep the support going. My interview is up next Monday. :help: so nervous!!!

Everything will be fine. You betta start resting up and planning what you are going to do when he gets here! :devil:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
Do they send welcome letters to k-1's?

Yep they did, with a welcome book. Pretty neat!

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Im so happy for everyone and thir approvals..im getting more and more excited everyday ... Cant believe i woll be away from my kids for 8 days straight wich is going to be hard for me..

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Hey Yardies !! just a quick check in to say congrats to LADY C AND CARAMEL on your approvals !! :dance:

Thanks Heaven...Any news as yet with your Medical?

LadyC; I just realize that your fiance and my cousin have the same lastname

Brown? Maybe they are related too

Ells and I gained the same last name also. Ells, does that make us cousins? :blink:

event.png

Timeline
Good morning, Ladies!

This weekend was one of the busiest EVER. Saturday morning we woke up & went to the pre-marital workshop. It usually runs from 9-3, but the pastor of the church stopped by to talk to us afterwards, so it went much later. Steven wanted to leave early to go to my friend's housewarming party (started @ 4). I was like, since when are you trying to go somewhere early???

Well, we finally left & headed to my friend's party, an hour away. We got there around 5:30 and I walked in and was like, Wow! It looks very festive in here! I also noticed that Steven & I were the only people, so I figured she was having a very small party. Then she told me to look at the cake. It had MY name on it. As I looked at it puzzled-like, some of my college friends jumped out of the bedroom & yelled Surprise!

It was a surprise bridal shower + Steven. We ended up staying there until about 1am.

Then Sunday, we woke up to take my little brother (Big Brother/Big Sister program) to this fun center called Zuma. After 3 hours of that we got both of our hair done, then visited one of my friends. By Sunday night, I was POOPED!

Positive Vibes for Lady C and Caramel!!! Can't wait to hear the great news!!

Echo that!

thats great nat... sound like you had a great weekend

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
cousin fiancee just called he got approved from 10am he suppose to fly up the day before Thanksgiving and she has his day all planned out for him when he arrives...ummmmmmmm how nice.

congrats to your cousin

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Good Evening My2, Ells, Hays... anything new besides LadyC getting approved? :dance: Did i miss someone? :huh:

vjncaramel got approved also

Good Evening My2, Ells, Hays... anything new besides LadyC getting approved? :dance: Did i miss someone? :huh:

good evening spanglasgirl

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh yeah- Caramel finally got an interview schedule! Yay! So congrats to LadyC and Caramel! So what else??

Timeline

Oh yeah- Caramel finally got an interview schedule! Yay! So congrats to LadyC and Caramel! So what else??

Ok, I'm confused.. Caramel got an interview date, and VJnCaramel got approved?? I'm not sure i know Vjncaramel.. ?? :blink: Sorry for being slightly retarded tonight.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mstee Queen is a better choice than princess......Steve was eating cabbage 2:30 in the morning......hope he didnt blow u away afterwards in the bed... :lol:

Nat I know u must've really enjoyed the surprise shower.......u had a busy weekend for sure.....Im suprised Steven kept the secret soooo long. Girl ur day is coming quick....damn this month went by quick :unsure:

Nat maybe all that cajun pepper u've been using plus when steven cooks makes u tolerate the pepper more :lol:

:star: Congrats LadyC and Caramel :thumbs: .......wat a way to start of the week...I feel the rest of the month will be approvals!

Lawns Im glad ur cousin wasnt hurt in the accident......Yay for his approval....hopefully his fiance chills so the mad ooman dont have to come out!

Char, Mama and Regal yall next....will be praying :innocent: for yall!

Sheka that video was funny....i understood parts of it but parts of it sound like they speakin another language to me :yes:

Finesse....im DWL at ur son and the chicken feet.....i wish i could see his face when he first saw it in the pot..... :rofl:

My2 im glad everything went well with the medical......YAY we're almost there girl!

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline

So My2 and Hays- got interviews coming up- I'm excited for you both! Good luck- I'm praying for y'all! Ladies, yuh men soon come!

I'm still waiting for a damn interview date- after emailing, faxing, mailing, and fed-exing them, I've just about had it! But not about to give up! I'm sending them yet another email on Wednesday.. Please pray for me..

Timeline

good night everyone ... i am exhausted hope everyone has a grat night ...

So My2 and Hays- got interviews coming up- I'm excited for you both! Good luck- I'm praying for y'all! Ladies, yuh men soon come!

I'm still waiting for a damn interview date- after emailing, faxing, mailing, and fed-exing them, I've just about had it! But not about to give up! I'm sending them yet another email on Wednesday.. Please pray for me..

thanks girl im praying for you too..

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I will pray for u Spanglas.....ur honey soon come....I felt the same way u are its normal.....we've all been there......I can't wait for the interview.....9days to go!

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.