sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

morning All!

Jamerican Queen I hope u feel better real soon! :star:

I am so happy for all the November interviews. Positive vibes to all!! :dance::dance:

Nat...ur day is quickly approaching. Cant wait to see the pics!

Edited by 1luv

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawnin 1luv, charandivan, NatPatBen

My2 be safe while driving to work.....that weather sounds like a day to call out and relax at home

Jamerican glad ur feelin better!

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline
Hello Ladies! Another question- I did my research (obviously not enough) and can't seem to find the answer! Ok.. When your SO finally gets the visa, and you book a flight to the US- does he have to go through an appointed POE??? The closest to me would be Boston... meaning he can't fly to T.F. Green Airport in Providence, Rhode Island, which ids the airport I use to go places?? It has to be BOSTON?? :wacko: help! mi soon go crazy!

Any POE is fine. And, any that has international flights coming in has immigration.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Hey My2 and Spanglas

okay I gotta question that I know probably has been asked a million times. If I have a co-sponsor how much evidence should they give?

have to fill out the I-134, same as you. Enough evidence to prove they can help you sponsor.

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-134.pdf

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
I'm an idiot!!! After I emailed the embassy the DS-230, I sent them the hard copy too (something told me i should). BUT... I sent it SNAIL MAIL!!! AAHHHH!!! I just realized this!! :bonk:

Anyone know how long it's gonna take to get to Kingston? I'm thinking 2 weeks..... ?? shoot me now.

it ussually takes my fiance 9 days and he isnt far from kingston,..

LOL, My2 you are so cute! I meant, through the mail from the U.S.! I mailed the forms from here to Kingston but by regular mail, not express or through DHL. So that's what I was wondering... Is that what you were saying? It should take about 9 days or so?

Used to take me exactly 8 days from St. Louis to MoBay. Probably add a few days to get through the embassy mess.

I'm an idiot!!! After I emailed the embassy the DS-230, I sent them the hard copy too (something told me i should). BUT... I sent it SNAIL MAIL!!! AAHHHH!!! I just realized this!! :bonk:

Anyone know how long it's gonna take to get to Kingston? I'm thinking 2 weeks..... ?? shoot me now.

Is there anyway you can get another DS230 completed and send it via Fedex? I am so sorry to say this but snail mail might never make it. With Fedex there still has to be someone to sign for it for your proof and snail mail might get it to the Embassy but to whom? Just my observation.

I agree with this.

Is there anyway you can get another DS230 completed and send it via Fedex? I am so sorry to say this but snail mail might never make it. With Fedex there still has to be someone to sign for it for your proof and snail mail might get it to the Embassy but to whom? Just my observation.

Good lookin out, yeah, I think we can do another... So I should Fed-Ex it the second time?

There is another Yardie by the name of Caramel that says she was told by the embassy to fax the DS230 since they cannot open attachments.

Fax it?? Really? Hmmm.. I don't know what to do.. Maybe I'll fax it and also send it through the mail... but not regular mail..

Even with the fax, you don't know for sure that someone is getting it and putting it where it's supposed to go. I would do the fedex thing if I were you. At least, you know someone has it in their hands in the embassy.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
:ot: ladies i have a question ? There is this house on my joggin route that for some reason i have become drawn to it . the house is old however i love it but it seems to be abandoned any ideas wher to find info on it.... been searching my city site no luck so far

I would try your local realtors- any of them, see if they can give you any info on it My2. Call 'em and see what's up.. maybe it was foreclosed...

I have one on my block that I actually thought might be a meth house.....abandoned....smelling kind of funny. I just asked a neighbor one day. You would be surprised how much the neighbor's really know.

Ours was a sad story. Guy in his early 20's who used to drive around with his puppy. He went out to the car outside a bar while he was drinking with his mom, to get her cigarettes. Some guy ran a stop light, hit and killed him. I wish I hadn't asked actually.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Hey My2 and Spanglas

okay I gotta question that I know probably has been asked a million times. If I have a co-sponsor how much evidence should they give?

Wah Gwaan mi star! I have a co-sponsor too, I was told if they don't make enough ($18,212 poverty guideline) then they have to show other evidence- bank account assets, house ownership, etc.. can anyone else eleborate since I'm a newbie myself!! lol

Hey My2 and Spanglas

hey hays

hello everyone ...how was everyones day ... mines was good except for the non stop heavy rainfall and high winds

I'm praying for all of them, and all of us too!

Hey My2- staying dry in VA? You guys got some severe rain down there!!! (i'm in Rhode Island) Dear Lawd! Hope it's sunny soon..

rain is expected to let up till friday ... please everyoen pray that our children riding these busses to and from school are safe the have been thinking of closing school but didnt today

Hello Ladies! Another question- I did my research (obviously not enough) and can't seem to find the answer! Ok.. When your SO finally gets the visa, and you book a flight to the US- does he have to go through an appointed POE??? The closest to me would be Boston... meaning he can't fly to T.F. Green Airport in Providence, Rhode Island, which ids the airport I use to go places?? It has to be BOSTON?? :wacko: help! mi soon go crazy!

i dont think its appointd but he would have to go through a poe so it depends on the flight

In other words... It would have to be Boston... ok, that's what I thought. I don't care where he flies into, as long as it's the US and right into my arms!!!! :D(L)

When you are buying the ticket. The first connecting flight will be his POE. That is where he will go throught the questions and paperwork will be checked. After that he can fly into any airport that is close. As for Eric. I have been checking on tickets. His POE will either be Orlando/Miami or NC, depending on when I by the ticket. Then he will fly "into my arms" via Richmond International Airport. Hope that helps some.

And if there is no connecting flight, they will still have immigration. ANY POE that takes international flights will have immigration.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
DaDa her is my recipe for chicken pot pie.

Chicken Pot Pie

Thank You!!!

I have printed it out and can't wait to make it. I love pot pies so I'm anxious to see how mines will turn out. I'm not the best chief but this recipe looks simple so I'm hoping I won’t mess it up!!!!

i hate tattle tales. this guy i work with goes and tells the boss everything....he thinks pointing out others mistakes makes him look good. he is a little punk azz snitch...i am having some crazy tire slashing thoughts right now....

I know right its like what do you want to be the boss’s pet??

I swear if everyone just worried about themselves co workers would get along much better.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Yardies!!

I hope everyone everyone has a blessed day.

@ Jamerican - Hope you feel better. Strep throat is awful. My daughter stayed out of school yesterday for it and she typically gets it 2-3 times a year. Remember to not let anyone drink behind you and change your toothbrush halfway through your antibiotics.

@Spanglas - I would definitely send via DHL or Fedex. We sent via mail and sent an email several days later. We received a date the day after the package arrived.

Congrats to all of the November yardies!!

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

Timeline
i hate tattle tales. this guy i work with goes and tells the boss everything....he thinks pointing out others mistakes makes him look good. he is a little punk azz snitch...i am having some crazy tire slashing thoughts right now....

Finesse my boss is like that. She goes around snitching on everyone in our office. Then she come smiling at you and asking how is everything going. What a 2 face ######

I been here 21 years and I wish someone would snitch on me! They will definitely meet Rashida (Tee's alter ego) Ive done it before..

This guy who stood about 6'7 worked in my office, now mind you im only 5ft 3 (dont laugh) and he kept insisting I had this paperwork he needed. I told him 3 times I didn't and he got loud, next thing you know, my finger was all up in his face and one of my other male coworkers tried to step in between us and I pushed him out the way, cussed ol boy out and walked out of the office...

I work in a very male dominate company but I will be darned if they THINK they can treat me, or talk to me any kind of way!

Was your finger in his face or was in on his chest??? :rofl:

Dang Ms Tee you don’t look that short in your pics.

Timeline
original.jpg

this is the face of that woman who was mauled by the monkey in new york

ppl when you think your life is #######, think of what this poor woman must be going through

WOW! :o

Damn a monkey did that?? Really I could see a dog or bear but a monkey? It looks like he bite or scratched her and her face got infected and swelled up.

Did they say if they can fix her face back?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
good morning everyone ... the weather here is crazy mrspalmer i know it is there also .. they canceled school however we have to venture to work the streets are flooded terrible and according to the news the weather is worsening . Im glad school is canceled but please pray for those who must venture out to get to work... hope everyone has a blessed day

wow I catch up after being sick for days and everyone is gone wowowowowoowowwow

I know how's it is been nervous for the interview, I was for my hubby 2. Take everything you can think of everything you might need. We had a briefcase full of stuff and they asked for none of it but we were prepared. Congrats on all the November interviews.

Update=Saturday I woke up with chills, fever 103, cutting swallow throat, can't eat nothing can't drink nothing, come to find out I had strep bacteria WTH!!! where that come from. I've had soar throats before but never this. I talk to my dad today and he says he gets it 2 to 3 times a year WTH hereditary, hope not. Finally going back to work tomorrw but for half a day the doctor says 3-5 days off. We will see...feeling better but not 100% thanks for all the prayers pon facebook yardies.

glad your feeling better ...

Be careful out there Jess... Good morning Yardies... Big ol blessing for upcoming interview :thumbs:

When you are buying the ticket. The first connecting flight will be his POE. That is where he will go throught the questions and paperwork will be checked. After that he can fly into any airport that is close. As for Eric. I have been checking on tickets. His POE will either be Orlando/Miami or NC, depending on when I by the ticket. Then he will fly "into my arms" via Richmond International Airport. Hope that helps some.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Good morning Yardies. Back to the grind today. That Break had me all rattled today. Woke up late and left my ID card at home. After getting to work I had to go back home to find it. I can't get onto my work computer with out the dang thing.

Good day to all. BLESSINGS!!

Hope you found it!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Finesse my boss is like that. She goes around snitching on everyone in our office. Then she come smiling at you and asking how is everything going. What a 2 face ######

I been here 21 years and I wish someone would snitch on me! They will definitely meet Rashida (Tee's alter ego) Ive done it before..

This guy who stood about 6'7 worked in my office, now mind you im only 5ft 3 (dont laugh) and he kept insisting I had this paperwork he needed. I told him 3 times I didn't and he got loud, next thing you know, my finger was all up in his face and one of my other male coworkers tried to step in between us and I pushed him out the way, cussed ol boy out and walked out of the office...

I work in a very male dominate company but I will be darned if they THINK they can treat me, or talk to me any kind of way!

Was your finger in his face or was in on his chest??? :rofl:

Dang Ms Tee you don’t look that short in your pics.

Lol in his face, I reached wwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaay up lol and yeah im a shawty! lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.