sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
((((( Hi Yardies ))) !!! waving !! soo...ive been so busy with school and with all my studies so i havent been on here much ...but just wanted to let yall know i attended Thompson2b's wedding yesterday and it WAS AMAZING !! It was very elegant ..sexy and i had a wonderful time ..her family is very nice and everything was BEAUTIFUL..i didnt bring my camera i took a few pics on my camera phone but they didnt come out to good :whistle: .. but anyways just updating yall ..my fiance is still getting jerked around by the hospital with this stupid bloodtest ..they said the resluts were "unclear" whatever that means ..so he has to go back and redo it next monday and then hopefully they will finally give him the results so he can take it to the embassy on the 24th..ugh ! so much stress with this thing..its killing me ..but i'm remaining strong and faithful...hope everyone is doing well... (F)

Heaven everything will work out soon. Just make sure he bugs the mess out of them....

((((( Hi Yardies ))) !!! waving !! soo...ive been so busy with school and with all my studies so i havent been on here much ...but just wanted to let yall know i attended Thompson2b's wedding yesterday and it WAS AMAZING !! It was very elegant ..sexy and i had a wonderful time ..her family is very nice and everything was BEAUTIFUL..i didnt bring my camera i took a few pics on my camera phone but they didnt come out to good :whistle: .. but anyways just updating yall ..my fiance is still getting jerked around by the hospital with this stupid bloodtest ..they said the resluts were "unclear" whatever that means ..so he has to go back and redo it next monday and then hopefully they will finally give him the results so he can take it to the embassy on the 24th..ugh ! so much stress with this thing..its killing me ..but i'm remaining strong and faithful...hope everyone is doing well... (F)

Heaven everything will work out soon. Just make sure he bugs the mess out of them....

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
OH JG there are no boxes in the living room or the dining room or anywere in the house. Hubby hated seeing everything and all the boxes and I guess thinks we should be completely unpacked already. He Pretty much has put all the boxes on the attic stairs. Makes it so much harder to find your STUFF!

I'm trying to picture attic stairs. Both houses I've lived in had pull-down stairs to get into the attic.

Morning, All

We've made it to another Monday. :thumbs:

Holy #######- You're getting MARRIED on the 25th!!! I'm excited for you! Congrats girl, and May God Bless your union! I'm still patiently waiting... lol

Actually it was moved to the 21st, as the leaders of our pre-marital workshop volunteered to marry us on the last day of class. :dance: I need to update my signature...

Wait so you would come out of class and then get married? :blink:

Nah. One of the leaders of the class has authority to marry people. He offered to the class that for anyone who wants to get married right away (specifically those living together), he'll do it (for free) during our last session. It sounds good to me, as it'll save a trip (and $) to the courthouse. Plus, for taking the class, we get $60 off the marriage license due to some Texas thing to get couples to take classes b4 getting married. So this is sounding like a $$ saver to me, which I'm ALL for!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good evening ... how was everyones day

OH JG there are no boxes in the living room or the dining room or anywere in the house. Hubby hated seeing everything and all the boxes and I guess thinks we should be completely unpacked already. He Pretty much has put all the boxes on the attic stairs. Makes it so much harder to find your STUFF!

I'm trying to picture attic stairs. Both houses I've lived in had pull-down stairs to get into the attic.

Morning, All

We've made it to another Monday. :thumbs:

Holy #######- You're getting MARRIED on the 25th!!! I'm excited for you! Congrats girl, and May God Bless your union! I'm still patiently waiting... lol

Actually it was moved to the 21st, as the leaders of our pre-marital workshop volunteered to marry us on the last day of class. :dance: I need to update my signature...

Wait so you would come out of class and then get married? :blink:

Nah. One of the leaders of the class has authority to marry people. He offered to the class that for anyone who wants to get married right away (specifically those living together), he'll do it (for free) during our last session. It sounds good to me, as it'll save a trip (and $) to the courthouse. Plus, for taking the class, we get $60 off the marriage license due to some Texas thing to get couples to take classes b4 getting married. So this is sounding like a $$ saver to me, which I'm ALL for!

well thats good nat congrats

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

heaven it will be straight soon girl ....

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Good Luck Tomorrow AlwaysBlessed :thumbs: ..Let us know how the interview goes...

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline

Evening Yardies!

Congrats Dillon on moving in to the new place! Tell Hubby to take time...it'll all get done...no need to exhaust yourselves!

Hang in there Heaven! I can only imagine your frustration right now! But have faith mi fren....he will be home with you soon enough! (F)

The bridge is for the tooth they pulled? If so, IMO, it's up to him if he gets it or not. I had 2 teeth pulled and did not get the replacement stuff they suggested. Just didn't have the money. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

As far as the women's roles.....I don't think women need to take on all the responsibility they take on. It has to be a balance of the marriage. I know I've lost and found myself many times. There comes a point when you have to say I am doing too much and you have to pull some weight. I do agree you need time to yourself.

I'm going to weigh our payment options & some other things. Where the missing tooth is, it eventually could effect the stability of the surrounding teeth which would lead to even more costly problems down the road so I want to make sure we get it taken care of. But if it can possibly wait a little while before it becomes critical, we just may.

Couldn't agree more with you on each person doing their share AND getting time to ourselves!

A friend of mine went to Africa for 3 weeks with his wife. It was so freakin' expensive. Something like $9,000. Took them like 2 days travel each way. The pictures were breathtaking though.

Exactly! It is not cheap to go there. But it is an amazing experience and I want to do it again.....I'd have to say even more than I want to go back to the Caribbean!

My saturday was nice. Steve met my dad and his wife. They cooked a WHOLE lot of food and he ate a WHOLE lot. He really liked my dad and my dad liked him. We were there for like 4-1/2 hours and he said do we have to leave? :blink: He LOVES potato salad! lol They decorated the house with wedding stuff. Gave me roses, ballons. He really enjoyed the big screen tv and the futbol channels hahahahahahaha

That sounds like a great day Mstee! :dance:

Whoooooooo Sawwwwwwwwww :thumbs:

UPS delivered my package and my honey has picked it up.

:dance::dance: Congrats!

Congrats on the new date Nat! It'll be here before you know it & you'll be Mrs. Steven! :thumbs:

I had a hard time swallowing Michael Vick coming into the game last night.

swallowing Michael Vick coming....ewww. hehehehehehe. Always dirty mind!

:o:o:huh::blink::rofl::rofl:

Good Luck Tomorrow AlwaysBlessed :thumbs: ..Let us know how the interview goes...

Yes, what LadyC says! And as for you Lady, deep breaths my friend....deep breaths! :thumbs:

Timeline

hello ells how have you been ..

hello ladyc

yes positive vibes for a great interview.

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

hello 1luv

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Good MORNING!

Okay I am here I made it to work today. I am a wrinkled non matching person but I do have clothes on. Thanks againg JG for helping us move we really couldn't have done it without you. Molly is a sweet heart and helped so much. We will have to have you guys over for dinner one night.

I will be looking for my PM with the info on it.

BTW JG...do you know where my iron is? LOL

CONGRATS on your new place. I am sorry we could not help. Hubby was gone all day and left me home to chauffeur teenagers around, I thought he was helping you move but their brother Andy was moving the same day so he was helping him instead. Let me know when your house warming is happening--I am there!

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline

PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION!

Someone sent me this link and I thought I would share it with you all

If you are easily disgusted please do not watch this

xrated

Edited by Shaunsgal

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline

xrated

o my that was nasty

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

xrated

o my that was nasty

Hubby did not have any reaction but I could not take it. I will never be the same again. :no:

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

GOOD LUCK TO JULIANNE TOMORROW! go get em girlie!

less than 12 hours and i will be on a plane to JA to see my honey.....linking up with Sus on the plane and gonna surprise Richard and we will be off to Negril when i arrive.....he thinks we are staying in Mobay but we are not this trip......cannot wait to meet up with some yaardies! Hope everyone has a great week and talk to you all when i get home.....

Heaven.....remain positive girl.....it will all work out soon enough chica

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Timeline

yeah shaunsgal i can see why you feel like that

GOOD LUCK TO JULIANNE TOMORROW! go get em girlie!

less than 12 hours and i will be on a plane to JA to see my honey.....linking up with Sus on the plane and gonna surprise Richard and we will be off to Negril when i arrive.....he thinks we are staying in Mobay but we are not this trip......cannot wait to meet up with some yaardies! Hope everyone has a great week and talk to you all when i get home.....

Heaven.....remain positive girl.....it will all work out soon enough chica

have have a great trip sus and yankeesgirl

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.