sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks yall, not sure when we are moving all in! but the rate my huband is going I would not be surprise he gets a uhaul after work today and pack up our apartment. He was like a pround papa, walk up and down the house, I was surprise he went to sleep! and the best part is we have a basement which is really rear in the south.

Ooooh! A basement sounds great. Having lived in the south all my life (and under sea level most of it), I've never had one of those. Is it finished?

----------

What would you do?

Right now, the lady who cleans my house doesn't speak English. There is another lady who I interact with & who I write the checks to. She arranges the business & the other lady cleans up. Well, the cleaning lady left me a note (in Spanish) last week saying that starting next month she will separate from the middle-woman. Would you stick with the cleaning lady & struggle to communicate, or stick with the English-speaking middle-woman & whoever she gets to clean up next?

Are you satisfied with the t6006.gif and the t6007.gif or t6014.gif if so keep her.bulgaria.gif

Get an interpreter that can ask if you keep her and not go through the company whats the discounted rate.m1703.gif discount_sign.jpg

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Hey Ladies, Just stopping by to say HELLO!

Hope you all are doing ok...

We just got through another sick week.. man it is kickin some a$$ this year! I was never sick last year.

Hope all who are on vacation have safe travels... hope all the babies are doing well and hope everyones timelines are moving fast!

Happy Friday!

:)

Irie...

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks yall, not sure when we are moving all in! but the rate my huband is going I would not be surprise he gets a uhaul after work today and pack up our apartment. He was like a pround papa, walk up and down the house, I was surprise he went to sleep! and the best part is we have a basement which is really rear in the south.

Hey Sus, we are right outside of Raleigh in Cary. Lovely area!

That is a nice area - I drove around there last week - Although I like Charlotte better than Raleigh!

You were in Raleigh last week and didnt hit me and Claire and Tamisha up for drinks, not nice!

Yes you are lucky to have a basement. When I went house shopping down there a few years ago we saw no homes with basements. They mainly all had attics. Coming from the north where basements are the norm that was odd to me. I was like well where do you do laundry and she showed me the laundry rooms on the first and second floor. Nice maybe that would help me keep the laundry done knowing I didn’t have to walk down steps to get to the washer.

I'm sure your hubby is proud and you should be too. Being a home owner is a wonderful thing....

Hey you should have a VJ house warming… LOL

Yeah, when we saw this house and saw the house I fell in love with the size of the master suite and the bathroom is like 9 X 9 its like 22 X 14 and hubby fell in love with the basement. And the price drop around the time another house that we had an offer on fell thru. So the timing and all was perfect! Our laundry is not in the basement they still have it on the main floor.

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline
Ooooh! A basement sounds great. Having lived in the south all my life (and under sea level most of it), I've never had one of those. Is it finished?

Basements are not all they are cracked up to be - Our neighbors have an underground spring in their backyard - so every time it rains, our basement floods - then we have issues with mold, etc...

When you live in places where tornados happen, they are necessary. I could not live without my basement.

i love my basement too!! where else would I store all this #######? luckily, no water problems here...

Timeline

Nat, its not finish, which is why hubby is so excited he is going to ask his dad to come up for two weeks to help him.

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Umm that’s kind of hard. If you like the way the lady cleans I would say stick with her but the only bad thing is if you have to tell her something or she needs to tell you something how the heck would you all communicate?

Who translated the letter for you?

WWW.ALTAVISTA.COM/BABELFISH

Only u Nat would research a website to tranlate the letter for you..LMAO!!! Well then if you like her keep her....

Timeline
Well, ladies......my week is coming to a close. I am closing down and leaving here for the day.

Movie, grocery shopping, soccer game, and meeting a friend for some drinks tonight.

Helping Dillon move tomorrow. Maybe meet up with some friends after.

Stamp Camp and dinner at mom's sunday.

Sigh......Monday will be here before I know it.

See you all next week. Be safe. Have a good weekend.

Speaking of soccer did anyone see the highlights from the soccer game where the game was so aggressive? She was pulling her opponent’s hair and kicking them in the face. She punched a few and hit other in the back. I can’t believe they continued to let her play. Are there no fouls in soccer??

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning Yardies, In a funky mood with tmobile AGAIN I am going to own them by the time Im finished! Ugh....

Anyway

Portland - Congrats on your new home purchase

Nat - Thanks for the comment pics

Finesse - Good luck finding a purse

JQ - Nice pictures

Sus Im glad the weekend is here too!

Snunky - wat da deal wid ya?

Dillion Good luck with the move

Hi to all the other ladies I have forgotten to mention.

Best of luck to all the interviews, approvals, marriages, sexy parties etc....

Hope you all have a fantabulous day!

Special shout out to JaP - Hope you made it safely and to Heavensent - good luck with everything!

What becasue I'm like one of the the ones not having any sexy parties I get no love anymore?? :angry:

No missy I said all the "other" ladies you hadn't said anything I could respond to at the time missy! :angry::)

Timeline
Hey Ladies, Just stopping by to say HELLO!

Hope you all are doing ok...

We just got through another sick week.. man it is kickin some a$$ this year! I was never sick last year.

Hope all who are on vacation have safe travels... hope all the babies are doing well and hope everyones timelines are moving fast!

Happy Friday!

:)

Irie...

Hi Irie! Feel better!

Timeline

“Other” makes me feel so unimportant. Oh I see how it is now that Mr. Steve is here you don’t love me no more!!!!

By the way I love the pics you too look so happy. Oh and damn that bed was big as heck!!! Was it comfy when you did sleep in it?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Finesse

you on FB are you my friend

Finesse

Where she a go :angry:

Finesse

Finesse

Where she a go :angry:

Dada did you like my answer to your question on FB

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

[/quote name=DaDa' date='Nov 6 2009, 02:57 PM' post='3469998]

“Other” makes me feel so unimportant. Oh I see how it is now that Mr. Steve is here you don’t love me no more!!!!

By the way I love the pics you too look so happy. Oh and damn that bed was big as heck!!! Was it comfy when you did sleep in it?

DADA I wubs you!!!! did not mean to make you feel unimportant...Thank you very much for the compliment, girl that bed was comfortable as all heck! We slept so good. We ate a nice breakfast too the next day.

Funny thing about us is we both never really got excited up until now.. It feels good. My kids love their "new and improved"mom cause they said I was snappin! lol

Timeline
Dada did you like my answer to your question on FB

What question? I haven't been on since last night. Did you answer my question,"If you had a dollar for everyone you have slept with what would you be able to buy??" No I didnt see it but I will when I get home...I know its something crazy!!!

By the way Finese is not on FB. She refuses to sign up.

Timeline

How do some women work a full time job, fix dinner, manage the house, take care of children, have time for their husbands, and STILL have time for themselves???

I think 2 of these 6 is PLENTY.

-----

According to a lot of these Christian-based books/audio on marriages, women are not primarily DESIGNED to work full time jobs & don't get the same satisfaction men do from working. Husbands should understand that if their wives are putting energy into work, they won't have as much energy to do all the things they were actually designed to do.

Do you agree or disagree?

(Not that Friday afternoon is the best time to start a discussion.)

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.