5,642 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dada mi deh ya LOL

Mawning, NO one is here you neva lied its slow!

MI just busy at work trying to learn as much as possible about the new products so I can be a great position to take over LOL

Whagwaan mi gyal?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning everyone!!

My son and his friend thought they were being funny and sent text messages from my phone to a ton of people in my phone book pretending to be me...saying "i am in a meeting" and "its very important" at like 9pm last night

now everyone is texting me back asking what is so important..

Not yet - Next hump day! love0055.gif

dang can't wait for my time to come!!!!!

Me either!!!! :crying:

i thought you were on sexual hiatus..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning everyone!!

My son and his friend thought they were being funny and sent text messages from my phone to a ton of people in my phone book pretending to be me...saying "i am in a meeting" and "its very important" at like 9pm last night

You seem to be taking it well. I'd be HEATED!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I find other "indoor activities" to keep me occupied. :devil:

I bet if Football only came on cable she would rethink it….

@JQ

And here I thought I was sexually disturbed. I take it he is into soccer like our men here are into Football. How long is soccer season? Hopefully it's only for a few months?

I must admit these smileys had me rolling....

you are if yuh trying 8 months w/out.....yuh mussi mad

Finese ur supposed be encouraging!!!! :angry:

sorry........what is the reason?

I'm fasting... I refuse to give up food so I figured sex might work?? LOL :rofl:

No Lord I'm sorry that isnt funny I really am serious....

See Finese yuh getting me in trouble...

Ha ha.......football and baseball. And, it does only come on cable sometimes. I just go visit someone/somewhere with cable then. Or listen on the radio. Or, hell, actually attend the game.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Anyone know any accountants looking for a job?

We are looking for an Accountant with 4+ years of experience

Must have Expert Level experience with MS Dynamics SL (Solomon IV)

3 to 6 month assignment in MONTEGO BAY, JAMAICA.

Rate $25-30/hour + first class room, board, and a ticket back to Miami every 2 to 3 weeks …

Let me know and I will forward the rest of the info

I know a few. e-mail it to me, Sus.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning everyone!!

You seem to be taking it well. I'd be HEATED!

heated not good for pregnant women but i'm going to choke him alright..

did anyone have one of those swatch phones back in the day (where 2 people could talk on it)? well, i had one and my cousin and i used to prank people EVERY day on that thing. I guess this is payback..

Timeline

Here you go, Sunny........

http://www.walletpop.com/blog/2009/11/04/b...-video-games%2F

Saw one for office depot somewhere too.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
GOOD EVENING EVERYONE,

RANT RANT RANT Where the h*ll are my smileys. Ok I will do it without them cuz Im on the sidekick. But I can't waitb 2 B animated in the morning.

1. T-MOBILE SSSUUUCCCKKSSS [insert mad smiley]

2. Im trying 2 get on Facebook and mi a can't . Sidekick talk a g web guard ting wha [insert confused smiley]

3. So mi a call dem and they a lef mi on hold for 25 mins [insert pissed smiley]

4. Then the lady come on the line an say " Im sorry but u were incorrectly transferred please hold and I'll get u 1 the right depatment [insert devil fire breathing gonna blown sh*t up smiley]

5. So they think ima hang up cuz they wanna play me a stick to irt and get mi question and problem fixed. So I stay on hold and 32 mins go by ok 25+32= a lot of time but me no care mi a still wait [insert lady holding the phone, ironing, washing dishes, putting kids to bed smiley]

6. Thanks for calling T-Mobile sidekick may I help u finally some one a answer [insert thank God smiley}

7. Then my battery to my phone went dead and I have to call 2 morrow cuz I might cuss an employee out of T-Mobile and they might have a bad night and go beat they kids or they pwet or some ting

P.S. this was brought to you by the Jamerican Smiley Queen

Good.night all till tomorrow

[insert sleeping in a warm cozy bed and dreaming of island beaches smiley]

Yes I'm convinced you are crazy!!!!!

I hear you about T-mobile I was on the phone this morning about my ringtones. After being on hold forever and then speaking to someone I could barely understand I was transferred to a guy that had the nicest New Yorkian accent as I call it and the rest of the convo was cool.

Timeline
Morning Yardies!

Thanks again everyone for the congrats! It feels nice to have some progress.

:ot:

I have some little rants this morning.

Okay 1) How did people in Jamaica get this idea that they could come to the U.S. by having someone here write them an 'invitation letter'?? Where did this rumor begin & why am I being asked to do so when the woman's son lives here?? Oh yeah, because HE'S NOT STRAIGHT! Well, he better get straight then! Why would I write a letter for someone I barely know that would put me in a financially responsible position for that person if that method even worked??

This is hysterical.. I don't know where they get this from and when the talk about the invitation they are so very very sure the process works. :blink::blink: I sent a couple of letters just to show them. Those request stoped.

Saturday is my birthday ya'll!! I've started eating chocolate icecream of all kinds to celebrate. I think it is simply the best year ever!

Hey Wakey!!!!

The year you have had was the best or the year coming up??

This year for me was awful I threw sense and logic out the window and just did so many stupid things. Not sure what got into me this past year. In Feb I get to start all over. Hopefully I’ll get my act together and make better choices. I normally don’t like to see my birthday coming but next year I’m looking forward to it.

I’m already trying t to decide what I want to do. I want to do a group thing with my girls. Now sure if I want to do a spa day or see if my city offers them pole dancing classes…

Timeline
Anyone know any accountants looking for a job?

We are looking for an Accountant with 4+ years of experience

Must have Expert Level experience with MS Dynamics SL (Solomon IV)

3 to 6 month assignment in MONTEGO BAY, JAMAICA.

Rate $25-30/hour + first class room, board, and a ticket back to Miami every 2 to 3 weeks …

Let me know and I will forward the rest of the info

I know a few. e-mail it to me, Sus.

Forwarding the email in a second -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
GOOD EVENING EVERYONE,

RANT RANT RANT Where the h*ll are my smileys. Ok I will do it without them cuz Im on the sidekick. But I can't waitb 2 B animated in the morning.

1. T-MOBILE SSSUUUCCCKKSSS [insert mad smiley]

2. Im trying 2 get on Facebook and mi a can't . Sidekick talk a g web guard ting wha [insert confused smiley]

3. So mi a call dem and they a lef mi on hold for 25 mins [insert pissed smiley]

4. Then the lady come on the line an say " Im sorry but u were incorrectly transferred please hold and I'll get u 1 the right depatment [insert devil fire breathing gonna blown sh*t up smiley]

5. So they think ima hang up cuz they wanna play me a stick to irt and get mi question and problem fixed. So I stay on hold and 32 mins go by ok 25+32= a lot of time but me no care mi a still wait [insert lady holding the phone, ironing, washing dishes, putting kids to bed smiley]

6. Thanks for calling T-Mobile sidekick may I help u finally some one a answer [insert thank God smiley}

7. Then my battery to my phone went dead and I have to call 2 morrow cuz I might cuss an employee out of T-Mobile and they might have a bad night and go beat they kids or they pwet or some ting

P.S. this was brought to you by the Jamerican Smiley Queen

Good.night all till tomorrow

[insert sleeping in a warm cozy bed and dreaming of island beaches smiley]

Yes I'm convinced you are crazy!!!!!

I hear you about T-mobile I was on the phone this morning about my ringtones. After being on hold forever and then speaking to someone I could barely understand I was transferred to a guy that had the nicest New Yorkian accent as I call it and the rest of the convo was cool.

t2604.gift2622.gift2619.gif

Dada you and I just dont see eye to eyeh0906.gif

:rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
Good morning, All!

Sorry for your trouble, but I did :rofl: when I got to #7.... after ALLL that, your battery went dead!

That happened to me this morning too. Good thing the rep asked for my home number because he needed me to get off my cell in order to see why my ring tones weren't working. So I was on my cordless that my son had up in his room all night and right when we were talking it cut off. I wanted to scream but he called back and I had to fly like a bat out of hell to my upstairs phone. When I answered he asked me was I alright. I told him yeah just give me a minute to catch my breath.

Reason# 15 Why I have started eating healthier..

Edited by DaDa

Timeline
Dada mi deh ya LOL

Mawning, NO one is here you neva lied its slow!

MI just busy at work trying to learn as much as possible about the new products so I can be a great position to take over LOL

Whagwaan mi gyal?

Well its about darn time. Yuh busy at work but mi see yuh on FB.... :angry:

I've been waiting for a update form yuh....

I actually got something I want to run past yuh.

PM soon come...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.