sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi everyone.. Just taking a minute to say hello to every. We had a GREAT time in Atlantic City, I have to go to class now. Steve and I just wanted to say hi.... Talk to you soon!! :)

Well lookie here she now uses the phrase Steve and I…. LOL

Go girl I anent mad at yuh!!!!

Dada HUSh lmao

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Its m0702.gif 11:49 am

what did everyone have? I need suggestionsm0724.gif

i had fried chicken, festival, a piece of pizza, some hummus and crackers, a boiled egg, an apple, and a pumpkin cookie

Hi everyone.. Just taking a minute to say hello to every. We had a GREAT time in Atlantic City, I have to go to class now. Steve and I just wanted to say hi.... Talk to you soon!! :)

Dada HUSh lmao

ow di sexy party go? yuh shouldn't even be walking straight today...

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ells...u too nice...I wish someone would ask me to hook dem up....

Ha ha....I was thinking the same thing.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Salad!!!!

I guess I have been depressed lately so I have been eating things with too many calories. Yuh mi a fluffy girl but I’m on the borderline of fluffy and Tons of fun so for the next few weeks I’m taking it easy on the fried and high calories food. I’m also going to try and incorporate some exercise into my daily routine too.

Ugh just typing this made me depressed all over again.

Timeline
Ells it's not a rumor that use to be the way back in the day it doesn't work like that anymore that's all it would take to get a a visitor's visa was an inviation letter. I had family members come to my graduation with just the invitation and the letter --- sorry u have go through that but HOLD YOUR GROUND! I wouldn't even feed into that. Are these request comming from your husband's people.

Boy oh boy, well people need to be informed that it's a whole lot more complicated than that nowadays! I refuse to even speak to anyone that calls from JA now because it's for hubby anyway & he can talk to who he wants to but I have no business. His family did he & his mother WRONG once we vacated the house. They took everything out of the house (including all the dishes I brought) & left it empty & this was not authorized. If they think we somehow owed them something (?????), well that's all they'll ever see from us for the rest of their lives! I won't even bring a pair of dirty shoelaces for not one of them!!! Anyway, another side rant...sorry! My point with that is, I don't have any reason to speak to anyone in JA so I let him answer the house phone. Even his daughter's mother has no business with us since his daughter is now in St. Maarten with his Mom until we are in a place where we can file for her. So the house phone is his line now since I don't pick it up. The lady who asked for the letter was a woman he worked with...not even a relative or anyone particularly close to him. I told him he can tell her it doesn't work that way & even if it did, I'm not putting myself in a financially responsible position for anyone other than him. Then any time anyone else calls they are asking him to ask me to find them someone. CHO!!! :angry:

hubby and i sort of went down that road before too. finally i asked him if anyone ever called him to say hi, how are you doing, hows life, hows your wife, what's new?........nope, cuz every phone call was someone wanting something. it is hubby's responsibility to stand up for he two of you....trust me, the calls will eventually fade away..

Timeline

Salad!!!!

I guess I have been depressed lately so I have been eating things with too many calories. Yuh mi a fluffy girl but I’m on the borderline of fluffy and Tons of fun so for the next few weeks I’m taking it easy on the fried and high calories food. I’m also going to try and incorporate some exercise into my daily routine too.

Ugh just typing this made me depressed all over again.

have a sexy party

Filed: Timeline
Ells it's not a rumor that use to be the way back in the day it doesn't work like that anymore that's all it would take to get a a visitor's visa was an inviation letter. I had family members come to my graduation with just the invitation and the letter --- sorry u have go through that but HOLD YOUR GROUND! I wouldn't even feed into that. Are these request comming from your husband's people.

Boy oh boy, well people need to be informed that it's a whole lot more complicated than that nowadays! I refuse to even speak to anyone that calls from JA now because it's for hubby anyway & he can talk to who he wants to but I have no business. His family did he & his mother WRONG once we vacated the house. They took everything out of the house (including all the dishes I brought) & left it empty & this was not authorized. If they think we somehow owed them something (?????), well that's all they'll ever see from us for the rest of their lives! I won't even bring a pair of dirty shoelaces for not one of them!!! Anyway, another side rant...sorry! My point with that is, I don't have any reason to speak to anyone in JA so I let him answer the house phone. Even his daughter's mother has no business with us since his daughter is now in St. Maarten with his Mom until we are in a place where we can file for her. So the house phone is his line now since I don't pick it up. The lady who asked for the letter was a woman he worked with...not even a relative or anyone particularly close to him. I told him he can tell her it doesn't work that way & even if it did, I'm not putting myself in a financially responsible position for anyone other than him. Then any time anyone else calls they are asking him to ask me to find them someone. CHO!!! :angry:

hubby and i sort of went down that road before too. finally i asked him if anyone ever called him to say hi, how are you doing, hows life, hows your wife, what's new?........nope, cuz every phone call was someone wanting something. it is hubby's responsibility to stand up for he two of you....trust me, the calls will eventually fade away..

sad

Timeline

i had fried chicken, festival, a piece of pizza, some hummus and crackers, a boiled egg, an apple, and a pumpkin cookie

Dada HUSh lmao

ow di sexy party go? yuh shouldn't even be walking straight today...

Sexy party ALL that :thumbs:

OOMAN...wah u do pon yah!

lol im leaving! :)

Timeline

Hubby must have laid down the law before he got here...we haven't had one call from someone asking for something.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

sad

uh huh. Sad but true.

Hubby must have laid down the law before he got here...we haven't had one call from someone asking for something.

Christmas is coming!!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Pregnant woman - you eating for six?

I had a pretzel, lol

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Congrats on the loverly evenin MsTee! How is Steve liking his intro to his new home??

dem rass lucky...I LAID some rules before my husband got here look before we were even got to filing the K-1...so, he LAID his own rules to his family before he got here...nuff said

cho...mi ago ansah my phone...bettah yet Ells u can forward dem to my numbah mi ave tori fi dem

Ya know this is something I hadn't even considered prior to this to even lay out some rules for. Now I know though! I'ma send di calls to you so you can hangle it fi mi k??! :whistle::thumbs::lol::luv:

People are calling with the niceties but half the time I know they're just going through the motions so they can next ask for what they're really calling for. When he called his daughter's mom, she didn't even bother to ask one thing about him or how he was doing but she sure enough asked if he was working & then proceeded to chew him out for not calling at all. After that, I decided she won't be getting any more calls either....at least not until we decide to bring his daughter here & will need her cooperation. AS IF I'd be sending money for her to get her hair & nails done so she can go to a club/dance & make one more child (she has two others by different guys) she'll refuse to care for.

So far hubby has done pretty well in taking a stand & it's funny how none of his relatives have called in months. They must be feeling guilty. His friends that call are finally getting it that we are not a matchmaking service & even if we tried, chances are slim to none that it would work out for the people being set up. Don't people get that??

Timeline

LOL, D probably laid down the law long before he got here - they know betta!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.