sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
WHOOP! what a way yuh tun regular traveler!

LMAO - Always travel that way - this trip is just a likkle sooner than normal - But I have other reasons for going to JA this trip.............

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning Yardies!

Thanks again everyone for the congrats! It feels nice to have some progress.

:ot:

I have some little rants this morning.

Okay 1) How did people in Jamaica get this idea that they could come to the U.S. by having someone here write them an 'invitation letter'?? Where did this rumor begin & why am I being asked to do so when the woman's son lives here?? Oh yeah, because HE'S NOT STRAIGHT! Well, he better get straight then! Why would I write a letter for someone I barely know that would put me in a financially responsible position for that person if that method even worked??

Between requests for invitation letters & everyone & their uncle/aunt/cousin/brother/sister wanting me to be a matchmaking service & 'FIND THEM' someone so they can come a farrin, I'm starting to get a little teeny tiny eensy bit ANNOYED!! :protest: People really have no idea how complex & involved & difficult this process is!! :angry:

2) Why did my co-worker 'friend' (I'm using the word loosely) who has been seeing a MARRIED man for nearly 5 years post this on her FB as her status a few days ago???

"*********** was shopping and talked to a lady a bit older than myself. The lady pondered why a woman who she knows who is young but has put up with her man being unfaithful. I responded some peole are afraind to be alone, or of rejection so they live in denial. I then said, "if he is not good enough to be good to you, then he is not good enough to be with you", prophetic and resoundingly true."

All I have to say to that is B*TCH PLEASE!! :ranting:

What a @#$&*^ HYPOCRITE!! :girlwerewolf2xn:

Okay, thanks for reading....end rant!

:ot2:

Congratssssssssssssssssss Ells!!

Seems only a week a go he got here!! That was QUICK!!

It sure does seem to go by quickly. Once our partners get here, the time just flies!

CONGRATULATIONS ELLSY!!!!! YALL ON UR WAY!!!!!!!!!

did u get an email or u checked it on the website..mek mi go check NOW!!!

on prior convos..

i added rg to me ins just the other day!! he is soooo freaking health conscience.. he always went to the dr and dentist in JA and he he said he can't wait to go back to JA so he can see the dentist (HINT HINT).. :whistle:

I was like OKAY.. let me go ahead and quit procrastinating.. so anyway, i didn't see a diff cuz my ins only has

self or self and spouse or self and family (i always had my kids covered)

oh and on the driving.. rog been riding dirty since he got here, and i LOVE IT.. (don't nobody go and be informa on me!!!)

alright, lata..

I got e-mails notifying me of the status change. I had literally been on the status web site 5 minutes before & closed the window out feeling all dejected. I went to check my e-mail for the afternoon & VOILA! Two messages from the USCIS & my heart jumped a little!

I wish Lehi was as comfortable driving here as Rog but this crazy San Francisco traffic is just too much for him right now. We practice every once in a while so he can try & get used to it. Good for Rog though! :thumbs:

Why did my co-worker 'friend' (I'm using the word loosely) who has been seeing a MARRIED man for nearly 5 years post this on her FB as her status a few days ago???

"*********** was shopping and talked to a lady a bit older than myself. The lady pondered why a woman who she knows who is young but has put up with her man being unfaithful. I responded some peole are afraind to be alone, or of rejection so they live in denial. I then said, "if he is not good enough to be good to you, then he is not good enough to be with you", prophetic and resoundingly true."

Are you serious?! I dare she...some folks always so ready to give advice to the next person and their own stuff is foul!!! :angry:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Why did my co-worker 'friend' (I'm using the word loosely) who has been seeing a MARRIED man for nearly 5 years post this on her FB as her status a few days ago???

Are you serious?! I dare she...some folks always so ready to give advice to the next person and their own stuff is foul!!! :angry:

I TELL YA!! I wanted to respond to her status in the comments that she should take her own dyam advice!! I could put her on blast so easily & badly but I don't since she'd hate me & passing in the hallway at work would be awkward from here on out.....I'm just about done with her as a 'friend' (again, using the term loosely) because I'm so tired of her antics.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
WHOOP! what a way yuh tun regular traveler!

LMAO - Always travel that way - this trip is just a likkle sooner than normal - But I have other reasons for going to JA this trip.............

Sus. u know im the smiley queen other reasons huh, im on the sidekick now I wish I could put my intercourse smiley in the shower on my way bto work 4 10 am Sus beware I am going to make it animated. lol have a great time in JA

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sus. u know im the smiley queen other reasons huh, im on the sidekick now I wish I could put my intercourse smiley in the shower on my way bto work 4 10 am Sus beware I am going to make it animated. lol have a great time in JA

LOL, JQ - that is always a reason for a trip - Just this trip, a friend of mine is doing a benefit trip for the school he's building in St. Elizabeth, and a CD release party - he keeps yelling at me that I never travel to JA when he does, so I coordinated my dates so that I can be there for his CD release.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

OH Sus,

Your are so lucky because I was about to say the trip for Ja was for t1507.gif and a littlet1522.gif dont forget

t1534.gif and have to addt1534.gif just to be fair.

lolt1538.gif

But like a said have a great time, a CD release party huh! Sound exciting, is your see Vibes tell him Im still married and to quit texting me

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Timeline
Morning Yardies!

Thanks again everyone for the congrats! It feels nice to have some progress.

:ot:

I have some little rants this morning.

Okay 1) How did people in Jamaica get this idea that they could come to the U.S. by having someone here write them an 'invitation letter'?? Where did this rumor begin & why am I being asked to do so when the woman's son lives here?? Oh yeah, because HE'S NOT STRAIGHT! Well, he better get straight then! Why would I write a letter for someone I barely know that would put me in a financially responsible position for that person if that method even worked??

Between requests for invitation letters & everyone & their uncle/aunt/cousin/brother/sister wanting me to be a matchmaking service & 'FIND THEM' someone so they can come a farrin, I'm starting to get a little teeny tiny eensy bit ANNOYED!! :protest: People really have no idea how complex & involved & difficult this process is!! :angry:

2) Why did my co-worker 'friend' (I'm using the word loosely) who has been seeing a MARRIED man for nearly 5 years post this on her FB as her status a few days ago???

All I have to say to that is B*TCH PLEASE!! :ranting:

What a @#$&*^ HYPOCRITE!! :girlwerewolf2xn:

Okay, thanks for reading....end rant!

:ot2:

Ells it's not a rumor that use to be the way back in the day it doesn't work like that anymore that's all it would take to get a a visitor's visa was an inviation letter. I had family members come to my graduation with just the invitation and the letter --- sorry u have go through that but HOLD YOUR GROUND! I wouldn't even feed into that. Are these request comming from your husband's people.

Timeline

I agree Ells about the letter.

People have been asking me that too. And my sister is saying she can get her boyfriend out here like that but she only want him to stay for 2 weeks.

WTH 2 weeks its not that easy. :angry:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

I agree Ells about the letter.

People have been asking me that too. And my sister is saying she can get her boyfriend out here like that but she only want him to stay for 2 weeks.

WTH 2 weeks its not that easy. :angry:

LOL! People are too funny!!! Did your sister really say that? :angry:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

:crying: I don't know what it is but I am truly missing my sweetie today seems like more than any time I have through this whole process. I last saw him in September and my next trip will be whenever we are granted our interview. Oh well, I guess there will be days like this!

I'm trying to stay busy with work today but nothing seems to help. We've talked on the phone and on the computer but it's just not the same as being in his arms!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.