sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
sus; I have a better name dan baby mother...but they may ban me from the board if I type it

I know some women are just jealous; again, it depends on the circumstances I mean...if I find out dat my man lef mi fi a next ooman mi naw go freely mek my pickeny go weh wid im n im ooman (u mad)...is dat selfish (maybe)...but a fi mi decision...some of these ladies turn their feelings into straight hate and war but try to look at it on the other side. Forget about the foolishness for a second and say this woman is leveled -- it's still going to be hard (worse) if dem have hate fi the father and the new ooman... I have a hard time letting my son go on the weekend and we in the same state...(yes, call mi madooman) cause a me dat...

I understand that, Tre. But, there comes a point when you look at what she is doing to those kids and using those kids and you say what is exactly the reason behind this. I mean, seriously, being upset or hurt is one thing; but when it's over, it's over. He's moved on. It's not right to use the kids as pawns just so you can inflict as much pain and suffering on the father as possible. Or mother, if the case may be. There comes a time when you really do have to look at the kids and say I can't do this anymore cause I am causing permanent damage to them that maybe even therapy won't fix.

I don't agree with the woman using the kids as pawns....if there was no possible way on God's earth for me to do better for me and my children then I would let them go, but mek stone kill mi fus...mi ago try...I would NEVER keep them from their father out of jealousy or hate that would only hurt them...

you can't reason with a person when they hurt and have hate in their heart...that's my experience

I spelled MATHS on purpose...lawd unu slow tideh!

I know that all too well. And, yes, I agree with you on all accounts except the slow part......

Glad, girl. I know what you've been through and are still working through. Been there done that. It DOES get better. Just hang in there and keep chipping away.

You have a solution?? Maybe I should PM you for this advice....

You can try. I've been through it.....tried a lot of stuff.....learned a lot the hard way. Had someone else on here guide me a bit. I still owe her gratitude for that.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hi u guys.. im just so far behind now..

we are all good.. had a great time this weekend.. hope all is well w/ the yardies dem..

love ya'll

[07/15/07 Met RG on vacation in Jamaica

07/27/09 He proposes on one of his visits here

08/07/09 We are married!!!!!

AOS from B2 visa

09/03/09 Completed medical.. all clear!!

09/21/09 Sent off I130, I485, I131, I765.. YAYYYYYY[/color]

09/23/09 package received

09/28/2009 all 4 NOA's printed (received on OCT 1ST)

09/30/09 checks cashed!

10/05/09 receive biometrics appt for 10/28/2009

10/13/09 walk in biometrics.. !

10/26/2009 receive interview letter for NOV 30th 11:30!!!! PRAISE GOD!

11/06/2009 receive advance parole papers.. no email, no updates beforehand..

11/16/2009 After 2 WEEKS of checking the mail thinking the EAD and AP come about the same time, we get the "card production ordered" email for the EAD.. better late than never.. thank you LORD!!!

11/19/2009 receive another email stating "card production ordered"

11/23/2009 receive EAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/30/2009 bittersweet interview, but WE ARE APPROVED

12/02/09 social security card in mail

12/04/09 receive "welcome" letter in mail

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Good nite all! Hubby finally got his driver's license today and I am going to celebrate. No more grocery store runs for me. Woo hoo!

I can't wait to experience that feeling too :blush:

Good night ladies,

To comment on the medical insurance question

When I was alone on my plan it was 60 for medical and 9 for dental

Since I added him it is now 168 medical and 26 for dental.

My kids have medical through there father's insurance

long story don't ask lol

I was able to get CHIP for my daughter so I took her off last year, she gets free everything... I did it so I could get more in my pay and now that Steve is coming... I just can't go back to that, gonna search for other insurance for him.

I felt bad yesterday about how excited I was. He does not get what the big deal is. I hate grocery shopping with a passion I would rather dig a trench with my bare hands than go grocery shopping. :yes:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

JQ all dem crazy #### baby mama is a mess...It must be a Jamaican thing if they were in america they would see seh if yuh nah wuk yuh cant survive. My fiance baby mother dont work either so I have heard this song before. We put his son on the K-1 so everything will be done at once. She called yesterday saying she dont have no $$$ to take the passport pics for the Medical and he must send it. He told her to work it out and dont stress him. She find the $$$ today she took him to get the pics. Sometimes the daddy's just have to stand up to dem...

I hope everything work out well for you...

Is that so??

Must let all the MILLIONS of HARD WORKING Jamaican women know and all the LAZY American/English/European women know that this is now a 'Jamaican thing'.

Thanks for the info!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline
Good nite all! Hubby finally got his driver's license today and I am going to celebrate. No more grocery store runs for me. Woo hoo!

I hope you didn't celebrate by sending him to the store... :rofl:

:rofl:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just dropped in to say hi, I have about 15 minutes before my class starts. Steve got to the airport okay. His flight was delayed 45 minutes. He sounded SO happy and excited. I want to sound that way too only Ive been up since 3 am trying to do school stuff so Im beat. In a way Im glad for the slight delay so I won't have to kill myself leaving school and driving to the airport. I will definitely check in later and keep you posted!!!!! :thumbs:

Timeline
Just dropped in to say hi, I have about 15 minutes before my class starts. Steve got to the airport okay. His flight was delayed 45 minutes. He sounded SO happy and excited. I want to sound that way too only Ive been up since 3 am trying to do school stuff so Im beat. In a way Im glad for the slight delay so I won't have to kill myself leaving school and driving to the airport. I will definitely check in later and keep you posted!!!!! :thumbs:

Enjoy!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Yay MsTee..Tonite you will be able to relax in your honey's arms....Enjoy

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline
I went back to the Humane Society to look at some of the other dogs I looked at Saturday. Walked in and Maddie was still there. I started to cry. Worker guy told me that there are shelters that take dogs like her and they are working on getting her into one. That helped a bit.

I ended up falling in love with Tiger. He's a 8 month old pitt with the sweetest disposition. I took him to the firehouse last night. He played in the yard with the neighbor dogs running up and down the fence with him. I gave him a bath. He slept through the night in his crate with the door open. He's been a dream. Only issues are the cat hates him and he ate all the cat's food. Both of those I expect will change.

I feel like a new mom. I don't want to be here at all today!

IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

OMG JG I don't like pitbulls but he is absolutely adorable. Look at those muscles he is going to be a strong boy. Let me know if you know anyone looking for a dog. My friend wants it to go to a home they do not want it to go to a shelter and are still debating getting rid of him. To each his own--for me if the doctor says my baby is allergic, that pretty much decides everything for me. Rant over!

event.png

Timeline

Yay MsTee..Tonite you will be able to relax in your honey's arms....Enjoy

I sure am gonna try....

Timeline

Hi SG...glad to hear hubby has his license! Must be a great feeling. I hate always having to go to the store too.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Hi SG...glad to hear hubby has his license! Must be a great feeling. I hate always having to go to the store too.

Wait till you get to take a teenage girl blue jean shopping. I swear at the end, I was yelling just buy a damn pair of jeans already.

SG....I will ask around. If you had caught me before I went and fell in love with tiger, I certainly would've considered the puppy.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Wait till you get to take a teenage girl blue jean shopping. I swear at the end, I was yelling just buy a damn pair of jeans already.

SG....I will ask around. If you had caught me before I went and fell in love with tiger, I certainly would've considered the puppy.

I'm already having those issues. She will try them on, like them at the store and then when we get home and I tell her to wear them she doesn't like them anymore. She has done that to me twice now.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Oh SG and I especially HATE having to go to that stinky smelly fish store that we saw you and your hubby at. Unfortunately he LOVES that store. ICK!

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.