sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
sus; I have a better name dan baby mother...but they may ban me from the board if I type it

I know some women are just jealous; again, it depends on the circumstances I mean...if I find out dat my man lef mi fi a next ooman mi naw go freely mek my pickeny go weh wid im n im ooman (u mad)...is dat selfish (maybe)...but a fi mi decision...some of these ladies turn their feelings into straight hate and war but try to look at it on the other side. Forget about the foolishness for a second and say this woman is leveled -- it's still going to be hard (worse) if dem have hate fi the father and the new ooman... I have a hard time letting my son go on the weekend and we in the same state...(yes, call mi madooman) cause a me dat...

I understand that, Tre. But, there comes a point when you look at what she is doing to those kids and using those kids and you say what is exactly the reason behind this. I mean, seriously, being upset or hurt is one thing; but when it's over, it's over. He's moved on. It's not right to use the kids as pawns just so you can inflict as much pain and suffering on the father as possible. Or mother, if the case may be. There comes a time when you really do have to look at the kids and say I can't do this anymore cause I am causing permanent damage to them that maybe even therapy won't fix.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey everyone!

You know when I fell in love with this site over a year ago. I promised myself I wouldn't disappear once I was a married ooman.

Honestly, being married didn't cause my absence but financial issues. Many of you know I was in some serious debt prior to getting married and had to do something and quick. I've since found the business that is helping me out of the hole and building my team keeps me pretty busy (I'm not mad though because I get paid for helping others :energy: ) All of that to say, it's not you it's me and I hope to be back on here soon.

I wanted to say hey and love all of ya'll for being there for me past, present, and future (L) .

Congrats on all approvals etc.

Wakey

anyone going to see that movie Precious? it looks really good...but sad

anybody watch for the love of ray j last night?

I can't wait to see Precious...I have kleenex at the ready oh and my hotsauce for my popcorn.

Don't know if I told you; but I had my own serious financial issues. If you want to talk, PM me sometime.

Oh yeah I remember you told me and yes I took your very sound advice.. All is good now and will only get better from here.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline

Hey all you DC area people............found out I am probably coming back up that way. They are asking us to vote on December 1-11 or sometime in January or February. My guess is going to be most people are going to say there is no way they want to go that far north in the winter so we will see. My point is, sometime in the next 6 months I am most likely looking at another visit.

Will keep you posted.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
I can't wait to see Precious...I have kleenex at the ready oh and my hotsauce for my popcorn.

Hot sauce on popcorn??

Hey Wakey I hear you on the financial debt. I’m kind of in a bind my darn self. Glad you’re making you way out of it though.

Timeline
Hey everyone!

You know when I fell in love with this site over a year ago. I promised myself I wouldn't disappear once I was a married ooman.

Honestly, being married didn't cause my absence but financial issues. Many of you know I was in some serious debt prior to getting married and had to do something and quick. I've since found the business that is helping me out of the hole and building my team keeps me pretty busy (I'm not mad though because I get paid for helping others :energy: ) All of that to say, it's not you it's me and I hope to be back on here soon.

I wanted to say hey and love all of ya'll for being there for me past, present, and future (L) .

Congrats on all approvals etc.

Wakey

anyone going to see that movie Precious? it looks really good...but sad

anybody watch for the love of ray j last night?

Don't know if I told you; but I had my own serious financial issues. If you want to talk, PM me sometime.

Oh yeah I remember you told me and yes I took your very sound advice.. All is good now and will only get better from here.

Glad, girl. I know what you've been through and are still working through. Been there done that. It DOES get better. Just hang in there and keep chipping away.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
sus; I have a better name dan baby mother...but they may ban me from the board if I type it

I know some women are just jealous; again, it depends on the circumstances I mean...if I find out dat my man lef mi fi a next ooman mi naw go freely mek my pickeny go weh wid im n im ooman (u mad)...is dat selfish (maybe)...but a fi mi decision...some of these ladies turn their feelings into straight hate and war but try to look at it on the other side. Forget about the foolishness for a second and say this woman is leveled -- it's still going to be hard (worse) if dem have hate fi the father and the new ooman... I have a hard time letting my son go on the weekend and we in the same state...(yes, call mi madooman) cause a me dat...

I agree with you completely about having a better name than that - But trying to be PC, I stick to baby mother - Egg donor would also work -

There are many different circumstances, and different situations - I see your point, but the children should be the priority - no matter what, no matter how the situation, they need to come first.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Sunny u baxide...i've been calling you --- wanted to find out if my lil bro know smadi from Ochi

She ignore yuh on purpose

u seet...she do dat all di while

WHO IS GOOD IN MATHS!

I'm probably a little better then your spelling! What are you doing?????

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Hey all you DC area people............found out I am probably coming back up that way. They are asking us to vote on December 1-11 or sometime in January or February. My guess is going to be most people are going to say there is no way they want to go that far north in the winter so we will see. My point is, sometime in the next 6 months I am most likely looking at another visit.

Will keep you posted.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm - I am close enough to DC to come down :angry:

Sunny u baxide...i've been calling you --- wanted to find out if my lil bro know smadi from Ochi

She ignore yuh on purpose

u seet...she do dat all di while

WHO IS GOOD IN MATHS!

I'm probably a little better then your spelling! What are you doing?????

Good lord, don't help her then - she'll fail for sure! :rofl:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Hi yardies

Hey Bunz,

Tell me what happened when you changed your name

I want to be Jamaican Smiley Queen :thumbs:

and Hush @ Dada :protest:

go to "My Controls" and select "Change Display Name"

be warned you only get two name changes every 360 days

i learned the hard way

:rofl::rofl:

Filed: Timeline

I understand that, Tre. But, there comes a point when you look at what she is doing to those kids and using those kids and you say what is exactly the reason behind this. I mean, seriously, being upset or hurt is one thing; but when it's over, it's over. He's moved on. It's not right to use the kids as pawns just so you can inflict as much pain and suffering on the father as possible. Or mother, if the case may be. There comes a time when you really do have to look at the kids and say I can't do this anymore cause I am causing permanent damage to them that maybe even therapy won't fix.

I don't agree with the woman using the kids as pawns....if there was no possible way on God's earth for me to do better for me and my children then I would let them go, but mek stone kill mi fus...mi ago try...I would NEVER keep them from their father out of jealousy or hate that would only hurt them...

you can't reason with a person when they hurt and have hate in their heart...that's my experience

I spelled MATHS on purpose...lawd unu slow tideh!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

is why dem laffing at mi?

mi give onoo joke?! :angry:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hot sauce on popcorn??

Hey Wakey I hear you on the financial debt. I’m kind of in a bind my darn self. Glad you’re making you way out of it though.

Girl yeah that hotsauce takes the popcorn to a hole nother level!!

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.