Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JQ all dem crazy #### baby mama is a mess...It must be a Jamaican thing if they were in america they would see seh if yuh nah wuk yuh cant survive. My fiance baby mother dont work either so I have heard this song before. We put his son on the K-1 so everything will be done at once. She called yesterday saying she dont have no $$$ to take the passport pics for the Medical and he must send it. He told her to work it out and dont stress him. She find the $$$ today she took him to get the pics. Sometimes the daddy's just have to stand up to dem...

I hope everything work out well for you...

noon ladies;

not a Jamaican thing at all it happens here as well...another reason if you get involved with a man and he has kids these things have be discussed before you decide to file -- I just feel sorry for the kids and the man need to step up and hold their ground...there is no way I would let my infant child come to the states at such a young age (it hard) to be separated from your child and I can't even imagine dat-- but den again a me dat...the circumstances will have to be really, really bad for me to let my child go and even then...if the child is older I would have to get to know the stepmother...but then again it depends on the circumstances -- regardless of what the child's mother is going on with -- she's always going to want a connection to her child's father...if she pass her place then the man needs to step up and handle it... and I soooooooo DISLIKE the term

"BABY MOTHER"

Little one won't be following his daddy over here. Our situation is definitely unique than probably others but Den has stepped up and been a wonderful father. I'm going to respect her because she is his son's mother but she needs to also respect me as I am about to be his wife. They will always be connected and I told Den as long as I have breath in me, his son will be like my own son.

Edited by Dens Wifey

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey everyone!

You know when I fell in love with this site over a year ago. I promised myself I wouldn't disappear once I was a married ooman.

Honestly, being married didn't cause my absence but financial issues. Many of you know I was in some serious debt prior to getting married and had to do something and quick. I've since found the business that is helping me out of the hole and building my team keeps me pretty busy (I’m not mad though because I get paid for helping others :energy: ) All of that to say, it’s not you it’s me and I hope to be back on here soon.

I wanted to say hey and love all of ya’ll for being there for me past, present, and future (L) .

Congrats on all approvals etc.

Wakey

anyone going to see that movie Precious? it looks really good...but sad

anybody watch for the love of ray j last night?

I can't wait to see Precious...I have kleenex at the ready oh and my hotsauce for my popcorn.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Filed: Timeline

sus; I have a better name dan baby mother...but they may ban me from the board if I type it

I know some women are just jealous; again, it depends on the circumstances I mean...if I find out dat my man lef mi fi a next ooman mi naw go freely mek my pickeny go weh wid im n im ooman (u mad)...is dat selfish (maybe)...but a fi mi decision...some of these ladies turn their feelings into straight hate and war but try to look at it on the other side. Forget about the foolishness for a second and say this woman is leveled -- it's still going to be hard (worse) if dem have hate fi the father and the new ooman... I have a hard time letting my son go on the weekend and we in the same state...(yes, call mi madooman) cause a me dat...

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
[noon ladies;

not a Jamaican thing at all it happens here as well...another reason if you get involved with a man and he has kids these things have be discussed before you decide to file -- I just feel sorry for the kids and the man need to step up and hold their ground...there is no way I would let my infant child come to the states at such a young age (it hard) to be separated from your child and I can't even imagine dat-- but den again a me dat...the circumstances will have to be really, really bad for me to let my child go and even then...if the child is older I would have to get to know the stepmother...but then again it depends on the circumstances -- regardless of what the child's mother is going on with -- she's always going to want a connection to her child's father...if she pass her place then the man needs to step up and handle it... and I soooooooo DISLIKE the term

"BABY MOTHER"

I agree I couldn’t possibly see sending my child to another country to live. Hell my son’s family wants him to come to Florida for the summer and I’m like Hell No ( In my Sophia voice from the Color Purple) I don’t know you all. They have been blowing up my phone and I haven’t answered. I just ignore them I said NO!! Maybe when he’s 16 but not at 13….

Timeline

Not me! I heard about the book and that it's pretty hard to read due to what's happening.

Pursuit of Happyness was a rough book, too, but the movie cleaned up a TON of what happened in the book. It doesn't look like the movie Precious did the same with its book.

Never even heard of it. But, any movie with Lenny Kravitz in it is a MUST in my book. That man is fine!!!!!

Lenny Kravitz is in what Precious??

That's what it said when I used looked up the synopsis of the movie.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi yardies

Hey Bunz,

Tell me what happened when you changed your name

I want to be Jamaican Smiley Queen :thumbs:

and Hush @ Dada :protest:

go to "My Controls" and select "Change Display Name"

be warned you only get two name changes every 360 days

i learned the hard way

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Hey everyone!

You know when I fell in love with this site over a year ago. I promised myself I wouldn't disappear once I was a married ooman.

Honestly, being married didn't cause my absence but financial issues. Many of you know I was in some serious debt prior to getting married and had to do something and quick. I've since found the business that is helping me out of the hole and building my team keeps me pretty busy (I'm not mad though because I get paid for helping others :energy: ) All of that to say, it's not you it's me and I hope to be back on here soon.

I wanted to say hey and love all of ya'll for being there for me past, present, and future (L) .

Congrats on all approvals etc.

Wakey

anybody watch for the love of ray j last night?

I can't wait to see Precious...I have kleenex at the ready oh and my hotsauce for my popcorn.

Don't know if I told you; but I had my own serious financial issues. If you want to talk, PM me sometime.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline
Hi yardies

Hey Bunz,

Tell me what happened when you changed your name

I want to be Jamaican Smiley Queen :thumbs:

and Hush @ Dada :protest:

go to "My Controls" and select "Change Display Name"

be warned you only get two name changes every 360 days

i learned the hard way

:rofl:

sarry Bunz :rofl:

opps I mean snail...no wait deh Bunz

Timeline
JQ all dem crazy #### baby mama is a mess...It must be a Jamaican thing if they were in america they would see seh if yuh nah wuk yuh cant survive. My fiance baby mother dont work either so I have heard this song before. We put his son on the K-1 so everything will be done at once. She called yesterday saying she dont have no $$$ to take the passport pics for the Medical and he must send it. He told her to work it out and dont stress him. She find the $$$ today she took him to get the pics. Sometimes the daddy's just have to stand up to dem...

I hope everything work out well for you...

noon ladies;

"BABY MOTHER"

Little one won't be following his daddy over here. Our situation is definitely unique than probably others but Den has stepped up and been a wonderful father. I'm going to respect her because she is his son's mother but she needs to also respect me as I am about to be his wife. They will always be connected and I told Den as long as I have breath in me, his son will be like my own son.

Umm any reason why you want us to use a magnifying glass to read your response?? :blink:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Wakey, good to hear from you! Hope all is well, I miss you!!

Missed you too!

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.