sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
anyone going to see that movie Precious? it looks really good...but sad

anybody watch for the love of ray j last night?

Precious looks really sad to me. A true tear jerker.

I only seen the first part of Ray J. I fell asleep but the girls this season don’t seem as cute as the girls from last season and already to me they are trying be like the last bunch of girls. Like the one girl that did splits and the other trying to be a snitch.

yuh fell asleep dat early? yuh pregnant?

Hecks no you have to $%&* to get pregnant…

I watched my Lincoln Heights (loves that show) and then afterwards I started feeling very drowsy…

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
@ Den just be careful.

The Baby mother is just not caring and if thats the case then let me come. Hope there is no problems God give me strength.

So when she took the baby over my inlaws house they gave her $5000 JM and said she cant do that anymore. My mother in laws pressure is up already and if that B***H does anything else to make her sick I will kick her ...........

Wow, why cant every one be a great mother like me lol. I took some time but It didnt take 5 years. Hopefully she doesnt have any more babies. For the countrie's sake.

Thanks, Jamerican Queen! "She better be careful". Sorry to hear that but looks like that little girl is going to have a great life with you and your husband. I wish you nothing but the best. It's sad that some women out here not handling their roles as being Mothers. I don't have a child of my own yet but I am going to try to be the best Step-Mom I can be.

She better be careful :rofl: I know thats right. You will be a great step mom

:rofl: @ Dada

Edited by Jamerican Queen

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Have a great trip JAP! Hope you get to relax and enjoy your honey!

Edited by dillon

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

anybody watch for the love of ray j last night?

Precious looks really sad to me. A true tear jerker.

I only seen the first part of Ray J. I fell asleep but the girls this season don’t seem as cute as the girls from last season and already to me they are trying be like the last bunch of girls. Like the one girl that did splits and the other trying to be a snitch.

yuh fell asleep dat early? yuh pregnant?

I watched my Lincoln Heights (loves that show) and then afterwards I started feeling very drowsy…

Lincoln Heights is the show! So love it...its like a sleeper hit. Next week is two hour finale...I will be right there watching it! :dance:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
JQ all dem crazy #### baby mama is a mess...It must be a Jamaican thing if they were in america they would see seh if yuh nah wuk yuh cant survive. My fiance baby mother dont work either so I have heard this song before. We put his son on the K-1 so everything will be done at once. She called yesterday saying she dont have no $$$ to take the passport pics for the Medical and he must send it. He told her to work it out and dont stress him. She find the $$$ today she took him to get the pics. Sometimes the daddy's just have to stand up to dem...

I hope everything work out well for you...

In no way is it a Jamaican thing - It happens here all the time, we have a thing called Welfare - which is there for a purpose and should be used, but how many people abuse it? My friend's daughters mother pocketed money from him for years and collected state aid - then went after him for child support when he got in an accident and was outta work, and claimed he never paid her a dime - cause she would have gotten in trouble collecting aid and money from him - The byatch was driving a BMW, not working, living the life -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Lincoln Heights is the show! So love it...its like a sleeper hit. Next week is two hour finale...I will be right there watching it! :dance:

O.k.!!!!!!!!!!

But why does the season have to be so short? I am so tired of these stations not giving equal air time. Ugh!!!!!

I didn’t like the aunts role last night she sounded so fake. So Cassi is going to try and get married ey? What do you think is up with Jen? Eddie cracks me up always trying to save the day.

Timeline

Not me! I heard about the book and that it's pretty hard to read due to what's happening.

Pursuit of Happyness was a rough book, too, but the movie cleaned up a TON of what happened in the book. It doesn't look like the movie Precious did the same with its book.

Never even heard of it. But, any movie with Lenny Kravitz in it is a MUST in my book. That man is fine!!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

O.k.!!!!!!!!!!

But why does the season have to be so short? I am so tired of these stations not giving equal air time. Ugh!!!!!

I didn’t like the aunts role last night she sounded so fake. So Cassi is going to try and get married ey? What do you think is up with Jen? Eddie cracks me up always trying to save the day.

I know I was thinking the same thing when they said finale next week...season too short for a positive show. That aunt was trouble when she was on last season... Remember she was getting it in with Eddie's partner, Paige's Dad! Girl Cassie and Charles so in love...the actress that plays Cassie is like 35...she looks like a high school girl though. I don't know what's wrong with Jen...she sure was looking bad in that hospital bed with that tube up her nose.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
JQ all dem crazy #### baby mama is a mess...It must be a Jamaican thing if they were in america they would see seh if yuh nah wuk yuh cant survive. My fiance baby mother dont work either so I have heard this song before. We put his son on the K-1 so everything will be done at once. She called yesterday saying she dont have no $$$ to take the passport pics for the Medical and he must send it. He told her to work it out and dont stress him. She find the $$$ today she took him to get the pics. Sometimes the daddy's just have to stand up to dem...

In no way is it a Jamaican thing - It happens here all the time, we have a thing called Welfare - which is there for a purpose and should be used, but how many people abuse it? My friend's daughters mother pocketed money from him for years and collected state aid - then went after him for child support when he got in an accident and was outta work, and claimed he never paid her a dime - cause she would have gotten in trouble collecting aid and money from him - The byatch was driving a BMW, not working, living the life -

@ Lady C I dont know if its a jamaican thing but its a thing with This Jamaican Girl. She has me feeling like she can get a job but just dont want to. I cant wait til my baby comes here so she wont get a dime then we will see how she get that might DOLLAR>

@ Sus. Your are so right. It is abused all the time and that is a shame

Topic this is what gets me

Assumption: People on welfare are usually black, teenage mothers who stay on ten years at a time.

Fact: Most welfare recipients are non-black, adult and on welfare less than two years at a time.

Here are the statistics on welfare recipients:

Traits of families on AFDC (1)

Race

--------------

White 38.8%

Black 37.2

Hispanic 17.8

Asian 2.8

Other 3.4

I hope my president can get this country going into the right direction because it is really messed up

But the best b4 Obama to me was 225px-Bill_Clinton.jpg

he put the Welfare Reform into effect that will only give 5 years for money.

But now they have a new trick either get pregnant again or go on Social Secirty for the kids. I pray to God that the ones that are abusing it get caught for our countries sake.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Timeline

noon ladies;

not a Jamaican thing at all it happens here as well...another reason if you get involved with a man and he has kids these things have be discussed before you decide to file -- I just feel sorry for the kids and the man need to step up and hold their ground...there is no way I would let my infant child come to the states at such a young age (it hard) to be separated from your child and I can't even imagine dat-- but den again a me dat...the circumstances will have to be really, really bad for me to let my child go and even then...if the child is older I would have to get to know the stepmother...but then again it depends on the circumstances -- regardless of what the child's mother is going on with -- she's always going to want a connection to her child's father...if she pass her place then the man needs to step up and handle it... and I soooooooo DISLIKE the term

"BABY MOTHER"

Timeline
Topic this is what gets me

Assumption: People on welfare are usually black, teenage mothers who stay on ten years at a time.

Fact: Most welfare recipients are non-black, adult and on welfare less than two years at a time.

Here are the statistics on welfare recipients:

Traits of families on AFDC (1)

Race

--------------

White 38.8%

Black 37.2

Hispanic 17.8

Asian 2.8

Other 3.4

I hope my president can get this country going into the right direction because it is really messed up

But the best b4 Obama to me was 225px-Bill_Clinton.jpg

he put the Welfare Reform into effect that will only give 5 years for money.

But now they have a new trick either get pregnant again or go on Social Secirty for the kids. I pray to God that the ones that are abusing it get caught for our countries sake.

I agree with you completely, JQ - Welfare is there for a reason, and I am all for using it when it is needed - But way way too many abuse the system. We had a family where I live who was caught for welfare fraud a few years back - White family, living in a freakin mansion - total abuse of the system - There are so so many misconceptions surrounding it, it's awful.

not a Jamaican thing at all it happens here as well...another reason if you get involved with a man and he has kids these things have be discussed before you decide to file -- I just feel sorry for the kids and the man need to step up and hold their ground...there is no way I would let my infant child come to the states at such a young age (it hard) to be separated from your child and I can't even imagine dat-- but den again a me dat...the circumstances will have to be really, really bad for me to let my child go and even then...if the child is older I would have to get to know the stepmother...but then again it depends on the circumstances -- regardless of what the child's mother is going on with -- she's always going to want a connection to her child's father...if she pass her place then the man needs to step up and handle it... and I soooooooo DISLIKE the term

"BABY MOTHER"

Agreed, Lawny - but as much is I dislike the term Baby Mother, some women it fits and in my eyes, DJ's son's mother will not earn the respect of another title from me - based solely on her actions.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Not me! I heard about the book and that it's pretty hard to read due to what's happening.

Pursuit of Happyness was a rough book, too, but the movie cleaned up a TON of what happened in the book. It doesn't look like the movie Precious did the same with its book.

Never even heard of it. But, any movie with Lenny Kravitz in it is a MUST in my book. That man is fine!!!!!

Lenny Kravitz is in what Precious??

Timeline

noon ladies;

"BABY MOTHER"

I hear you Kuntri

I dislike the term baby momma. I woman who has a child is a mother even if she dont act like it.

So I didnt disrespect her with that. but she dont care and it was discussed with my husband and I and I talked to her and she said it would be a great idea. She dont want the responsibility.

She once told the baby when I went to go pick her up with my hubbya nd my best friend.

GO TO YO MOMMIE. talking about me WTH I was :o:angry: and :huh: but I just picked her up when she ran to me and went went back to the house.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

O.k.!!!!!!!!!!

I know I was thinking the same thing when they said finale next week...season too short for a positive show. That aunt was trouble when she was on last season... Remember she was getting it in with Eddie's partner, Paige's Dad! Girl Cassie and Charles so in love...the actress that plays Cassie is like 35...she looks like a high school girl though. I don't know what's wrong with Jen...she sure was looking bad in that hospital bed with that tube up her nose.

What!!!!! U have to be joking she can't be like 35!!!!!!! Dang she looks good. Oh I do remember now. Paige to me looks sick.

Timeline

Hi yardies

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.