sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

All those games are addicting to everyone any one I talk to says they are mafia waring it or Fam and Yollie villin it lol :rofl:

I have a problem, please help guys.

My step daughter's mother is unbelieveable.

Since she was pregnant with the baby she has felt that she a queen and doesnt have to work because my husband told her that. As long as they were together. He is the type of man to make sure his girl is good and takes care of home. Well his friend told him she was cheating and to where to find her and sure enough he caught her with her mouth all over this man.

Well they broke up when the baby was 4 months old and ever since then he has been giving her mother money every 2 weeks for the baby. He even had he on his job insurance. He has been working since she was born at the same company. She is now 5 years old. He is a wonderful dad and loves his daughter before anyone and I respect him greatly for that.

Well he has been here in Vegas for the last 2 1/2 months and it is very hard to get employed as most of you know. But after 1 month of him not working she got an attitude.

Did I forget to say she has never had a job, NEVER!

She told him last month ,"Mi motha paised me with out a fatha and mi a raise mi daughter with out one too."

What the ***K

How dare this woman to never had a job and depend on the father for Everything even though they are broken up feels that she gets the money from him and that will take care of the daughter. But I know she dont spend the moneyall on her because the only shoes the baby has are the ones that I bring her everytime I see her. And I bring clothes and everytime I see my baby she has on the stuff that I bought. Name brands but it look like she is wearing it all the time like she dont have any other clothes. So I toold my hubby stop sendiing her back with the new clothes keeps some only for your house.

But this is the lastest that got me wanting to WHOOP THAT AZZZZZZZZ

She dropped the baby off at my husbands mother's house and said she dont have any money to raise her and that she is giving to much trouble.

Thank GOD I am filing this petition to get her.

Thank GOD he finally started working. Still hasnt got his first paycheck but it soon come.

He aid he dont care what she say about anything the baby is coming with us as soon as the papers are approved.

Can yall believe that S**T

What in the hell? Are you serious? This worries me because Den has an infant son and the mother has been quiet for the most part. I'm almost positive she might get a lil' crunk when she realizes this is for real and he is about to leave. I know she wants him back and is using the baby to have Den at her beck and call. I don't want to have to get at her because I want all of us to be respectful for the baby's sake. It's not about us its about the baby.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Wow JQ that is something else. Hope that your case gets through quickly so she can be here with you guys. I know both you and your husband will feel better when she is here.

Thanks Dillon its not happening fast enough.

@ Finesse I know girl thats how I feel about my kids dad he dont want to be a father and support then it dont matter because I am blessed by GOD to.

@ JG thats

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

God, I wish it really were all about the kids. It's about how much you can get by using the kids.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
anyone going to see that movie Precious? it looks really good...but sad

anybody watch for the love of ray j last night?

Precious looks really sad to me. A true tear jerker.

I only seen the first part of Ray J. I fell asleep but the girls this season don’t seem as cute as the girls from last season and already to me they are trying be like the last bunch of girls. Like the one girl that did splits and the other trying to be a snitch.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yes, JQ - I completely believe it - DJ's son's mom dumped him off at bout 6 months old - has been to see him maybe two times since then, one of which times was right after the 1st time I was in the area with the family, and she suddenly remembered she was a mother and went and took him from school - disappeared with him for two months with NO ONE knowing where he was - Then she had the nerve to tell DJ when he bumped into her that her son needed a laptop - Ummmmmmmmm - how would you know what that boy needs? More like you need a laptop -

exactly wha mi a seh.....a joke

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Medical is done with ..Thank You God..

Garfield was told to come back and pick it up on November 13th. The Interview is on November 16th can that be any closer....:wacko:

It better be ready when he gets there or my evil twin will come out :devil:

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

anybody watch for the love of ray j last night?

Precious looks really sad to me. A true tear jerker.

I only seen the first part of Ray J. I fell asleep but the girls this season don’t seem as cute as the girls from last season and already to me they are trying be like the last bunch of girls. Like the one girl that did splits and the other trying to be a snitch.

yuh fell asleep dat early? yuh pregnant?

Timeline

@ Den just be careful.

The Baby mother is just not caring and if thats the case then let me come. Hope there is no problems God give me strength.

So when she took the baby over my inlaws house they gave her $5000 JM and said she cant do that anymore. My mother in laws pressure is up already and if that B***H does anything else to make her sick I will kick her ...........

Wow, why cant every one be a great mother like me lol. I took some time but It didnt take 5 years. Hopefully she doesnt have any more babies. For the countrie's sake.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Not me! I heard about the book and that it's pretty hard to read due to what's happening.

Pursuit of Happyness was a rough book, too, but the movie cleaned up a TON of what happened in the book. It doesn't look like the movie Precious did the same with its book.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
All those games are addicting to everyone any one I talk to says they are mafia waring it or Fam and Yollie villin it lol :rofl:

I have a problem, please help guys.

My step daughter's mother is unbelieveable.

Since she was pregnant with the baby she has felt that she a queen and doesnt have to work because my husband told her that. As long as they were together. He is the type of man to make sure his girl is good and takes care of home. Well his friend told him she was cheating and to where to find her and sure enough he caught her with her mouth all over this man.

Well they broke up when the baby was 4 months old and ever since then he has been giving her mother money every 2 weeks for the baby. He even had he on his job insurance. He has been working since she was born at the same company. She is now 5 years old. He is a wonderful dad and loves his daughter before anyone and I respect him greatly for that.

Well he has been here in Vegas for the last 2 1/2 months and it is very hard to get employed as most of you know. But after 1 month of him not working she got an attitude.

Did I forget to say she has never had a job, NEVER!

She told him last month ,"Mi motha paised me with out a fatha and mi a raise mi daughter with out one too."

What the ***K

How dare this woman to never had a job and depend on the father for Everything even though they are broken up feels that she gets the money from him and that will take care of the daughter. But I know she dont spend the moneyall on her because the only shoes the baby has are the ones that I bring her everytime I see her. And I bring clothes and everytime I see my baby she has on the stuff that I bought. Name brands but it look like she is wearing it all the time like she dont have any other clothes. So I toold my hubby stop sendiing her back with the new clothes keeps some only for your house.

But this is the lastest that got me wanting to WHOOP THAT AZZZZZZZZ

She dropped the baby off at my husbands mother's house and said she dont have any money to raise her and that she is giving to much trouble.

Thank GOD I am filing this petition to get her.

Thank GOD he finally started working. Still hasnt got his first paycheck but it soon come.

He aid he dont care what she say about anything the baby is coming with us as soon as the papers are approved.

JQ all dem crazy #### baby mama is a mess...It must be a Jamaican thing if they were in america they would see seh if yuh nah wuk yuh cant survive. My fiance baby mother dont work either so I have heard this song before. We put his son on the K-1 so everything will be done at once. She called yesterday saying she dont have no $$$ to take the passport pics for the Medical and he must send it. He told her to work it out and dont stress him. She find the $$$ today she took him to get the pics. Sometimes the daddy's just have to stand up to dem...

I hope everything work out well for you...

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline
Medical is done with ..Thank You God..

Garfield was told to come back and pick it up on November 13th. The Interview is on November 16th can that be any closer....:wacko:

It better be ready when he gets there or my evil twin will come out :devil:

Novembers 13th it will be ready. That’s my twins B-Day….

Timeline

Wow how could she just drop her daughter off?? Sounds like as long as the money was coming everything was cool but now no money so she doesn’t want to be bothered.

That is crazy!!!!

@ Dada Right

Because he didnt give her money for 2 months Noe she is raising a daughter on her own. Financially he has been raising a daughter on his own. And it didnt tell yall that he pays for school anything and everything to do with it. He takes her on all breaks and when she sent her to the grandpas house to clarendon for the Summer break my hubby went to get her 2 hrs drive. The same day the mom dropped her off out there. he told her dont you ever take my daughter anywhere without letting me know. You need a break bring her to me. He needed to have her because in August was our interview and he was leaving. That was the hardest thing he did was leave his daughter. I love that in my man so genuine.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

@ Den just be careful.

The Baby mother is just not caring and if thats the case then let me come. Hope there is no problems God give me strength.

So when she took the baby over my inlaws house they gave her $5000 JM and said she cant do that anymore. My mother in laws pressure is up already and if that B***H does anything else to make her sick I will kick her ...........

Wow, why cant every one be a great mother like me lol. I took some time but It didnt take 5 years. Hopefully she doesnt have any more babies. For the countrie's sake.

Thanks, Jamerican Queen! "She better be careful". Sorry to hear that but looks like that little girl is going to have a great life with you and your husband. I wish you nothing but the best. It's sad that some women out here not handling their roles as being Mothers. I don't have a child of my own yet but I am going to try to be the best Step-Mom I can be.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
R u and ur son all packed yet?

no :lol:

we were both sick all last week, started packing on Sunday.

I was going to finish last night and ended up passing out instead...

I got lots to do tonight :wacko:

Nat it must be great DOING the dares from the Love Dare... we read it twice over the phone...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.