sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning Ladies!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

If you get a minute can you go here and vote for Tierra... Its a local Newspaper contest. She was chosen to be a "weather kid" and now whoever gets the most votes gets a "spooktacular" prize! LOL THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

http://pressherald.mainetoday.com/news/halloween_photos.html

i voted too ....

so the flight search is going well however one glich to get home from the return flight

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

im so rude today GOOD MORNING :star::star::star:

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Thanks everyone!!!

Yeah Bunz... Lilah's costume is pretty cool. Who knows what the prize is... probably candy!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:star::dance: :dance: INTERVIEW IS NOVEMBER 30TH AT 8 AM :dance: :dance: :star:

YAY......we definitely gotta link up Jess!!!!

hello everyone ... finally got back online now im searching for a flight .... imso happy

I hope u find a reasonable one........i was the same way sooooo excited!!!

yes hays we must ill be down on sunday ...

yeah ill be down from the 11/24-12/2

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

another vj linkup in the making!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning/Afternoon Yardies!

Happy Halloween!

CONGRATS MY2!!! :star:

Good Morning Ladies!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

If you get a minute can you go here and vote for Tierra... Its a local Newspaper contest. She was chosen to be a "weather kid" and now whoever gets the most votes gets a "spooktacular" prize! LOL THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Irie, I voted for Tierra. She is in first place!!! woo hoo! :dancing:

Poor Graham tho, nobody noh vote for the boy...

I voted for Tierra too....but I felt same way....poor lil Graham has no votes! Wish I could vote twice just so he could get one.

Timeline

LOL @ the sausage pizza

We had our first of four Saturdays of the pre-marital workshop at church today. It was pretty brutal. Afterward, I told Steven we should've been like that one couple in the corner that never said anything and never raised their hands for anything.

Good Morning Ladies!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

She's in 3rd now.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I know I don't post much, mostly just searching to find information. But I need some help with this thing. My mom doesn't like my fiance. She doesn't like the idea that he will be coming here to live with me and he won't have a job or U. S. Citizenship. Why did this lady give one of her co-workers my phone number, trying to hook us up? Know that I am engaged. My fiance and I have talked about him coming and me having to support him time after time, and we both are ok with that. But he does know that he will have to get a job once he gets his EAD. Cause I do not plan on running the household by myself. Anyway. I feel so hurt and betrayed by my mother!!

I am the baby girl I understand that. But I am not a child anymore. I am 28 and doing big things. But that was just wrong of her. I understand she is looking out for my best interest. But DAMN, that was taking it too far.

Has anyone else had to go through this? Can anyone offer some advise?

HELP Please. I feel like cursing her out I am so mad. But I can't do that cause she is my mother. UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Timeline

I experienced that a little bit; my mother felt that I was "rushing." She kept asking questions, especially about finances. Eventually I had enough & told her to come & meet him before making all kinds of judgments about him and our relationship, and that all the negativity I'd hear when talking to her caused me to not want to talk.

So in February (3 months into our engagement), my mother, father, and aunt came with me to Jamaica and met Steven & his family. Seeing us together convinced them of the validity of the relationship and I didn't get inquisitions as much.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline
I know I don't post much, mostly just searching to find information. But I need some help with this thing. My mom doesn't like my fiance. She doesn't like the idea that he will be coming here to live with me and he won't have a job or U. S. Citizenship. Why did this lady give one of her co-workers my phone number, trying to hook us up? Know that I am engaged. My fiance and I have talked about him coming and me having to support him time after time, and we both are ok with that. But he does know that he will have to get a job once he gets his EAD. Cause I do not plan on running the household by myself. Anyway. I feel so hurt and betrayed by my mother!!

I am the baby girl I understand that. But I am not a child anymore. I am 28 and doing big things. But that was just wrong of her. I understand she is looking out for my best interest. But DAMN, that was taking it too far.

HELP Please. I feel like cursing her out I am so mad. But I can't do that cause she is my mother. UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

Mamajew im sorry your mother do not respect you and your relationship. I have never had this proplem so I do not know how to help you. when I told my mother about my relationship she did the motherly thing and ask alot of questions. I told her everything about my fiance and then one day when he called me I hooked her up to the call and introduced them. They spoke and she questioned the hell out of him and after that day everything was cool. Now she calls and ask how he is doing and when he is coming. Maybe you should let them talk if the have not and they can form some type of relationship before he gets here. I would tell her my mind about giving my number to her co-worker. Tell her how upset you are in a respectful way. Some times parents just dont understand...

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline

This show is SO FREAKY: I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant.

This woman didn't know she was pregnant and spent like 40 minutes sitting on the toilet thinking she was suffering from constipation. She pushed & pushed, heard a pop, then felt better. But when she tried to get up, she was pulled back down to the toilet. She's just pushed out a BABY. :wow::blink: :blink:

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline
This show is SO FREAKY: I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant.

This woman didn't know she was pregnant and spent like 40 minutes sitting on the toilet thinking she was suffering from constipation. She pushed & pushed, heard a pop, then felt better. But when she tried to get up, she was pulled back down to the toilet. She's just pushed out a BABY. :wow::blink: :blink:

WOW...I like that show.

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mamajew im sorry your mother do not respect you and your relationship. I have never had this proplem so I do not know how to help you. when I told my mother about my relationship she did the motherly thing and ask alot of questions. I told her everything about my fiance and then one day when he called me I hooked her up to the call and introduced them. They spoke and she questioned the hell out of him and after that day everything was cool. Now she calls and ask how he is doing and when he is coming. Maybe you should let them talk if the have not and they can form some type of relationship before he gets here. I would tell her my mind about giving my number to her co-worker. Tell her how upset you are in a respectful way. Some times parents just dont understand...

That is the funny thing.They have spoken a number of times. She even said that she thinks he is a nice man, but not the man for me. I think excuse me, I know her only problem is that he is already established in the U.S. She is an old school lady, stuck in her was. Well she will meet him soon enough. Cause his interview is on the 24th and prayerfully he will be here soon after that. We have come to far now to turn back.

and Nat I love that show as well. I was freaked out when I first watched it.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.