Beth/ Paris Heart

Happy Saturday

24 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Daily threads are gettin shorter and shorter lately! Where is everyone.

Were at home relaxing after a long day of shopping and pumpkin patch. Its sooo cold here. I am not ready for another Chicago Winter!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Daily threads are gettin shorter and shorter lately! Where is everyone.

Were at home relaxing after a long day of shopping and pumpkin patch. Its sooo cold here. I am not ready for another Chicago Winter!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

I remember those cold, snowy winters too well. We left blizzard of '79 for Texas. I plan to take hubby to Chicago, he wants to see Field Museum, I remember those school field trips there. Great place and must to see when in Chicago.

Most of all, I miss Chicago, its a awesome city. Its alive, vibrant, and still called home in my heart after 30 years, its still home.

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

I agree, as much as I complain and what not, Chicago is and will always be home, i dont think anything could ever make me leave

We lived on Damien Avenue, had to live in the city, dad and mom were Chicago cops. Then moved to Naperville, nice place, I understand it grew and grew. I cant wait to come home again, I have not been home since my grandfathers funeral in '85 after that, I had no true reason to visit home with him gone.

Edited by Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Naperville HAS grown! chicago... it's wonderful. but man is it cold here. Took the GRE subject test this morning (woke up at 6:10 AM to drive one hour TO the testing center). It went alright...I hope I did well. Then went and bought a new bedding set for our room before my hubby gets here. Still a lot to get done, but one less thing makes me happy. That's pretty much all... btw Nawal, your description of Nour running around the room with her sippy cup was adorable... I had the picture in my head and it totally made me smile!

~M

Edited by M_n_M

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : United Arab Emirates

Marriage : 2008-07-12

I-130 Sent : 2008-09-27

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-10-02

I-130 Approved : 2009-01-20

NVC Received : 2009-01-25

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2009-02-01

Pay I-864 Bill : 2009-02-03

Receive I-864 Package : 2009-02-04

Return Completed I-864 : 2009-02-27

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2009-02-05

Receive IV Bill : 2009-02-19

Pay IV Bill : 2009-02-25

Case Completed at NVC : 2009-03-17

Packet 4 Received : 2009-03-24

Interview Date : 2009-05-19!!!!!!!!!!! Pray for a quick approval and no AP!!!

Visa in Hand: 2009-05-20!!! Thank you god! Now I wish he would just come to the US sooner... miss him...grrr.

Point of Entry: Chicago O'Hare Airport October , 16th 2009!!!

Timeline

Naperville is not too far from me at all. And yes it has grown.

I am sooo tired but cant sleep. Me and my sis are gonna leave the kiddos home with the daddys tomorrow morning and go shopping. Im really looking forward to it

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Timeline
Naperville HAS grown! chicago... it's wonderful. but man is it cold here. Took the GRE subject test this morning (woke up at 6:10 AM to drive one hour TO the testing center). It went alright...I hope I did well. Then went and bought a new bedding set for our room before my hubby gets here. Still a lot to get done, but one less thing makes me happy. That's pretty much all... btw Nawal, your description of Nour running around the room with her sippy cup was adorable... I had the picture in my head and it totally made me smile!

~M

I will have to video her doing it..its actually very funny. She's the actress in the family...always putting on a show. :)

Kelz...that picture of Zaid with his big azzz smile makes me wanna bite him!! I can't wait till he gets to meet the twins...I can imagine the noise! :devil: Also, OMG, that jacket is soooo heavy! I'm just looking at light zip up sweatshirts or long sleeved onesies now. :lol: They will never own a jacket like that unless we go away skiing! LOL :P

Timeline

Annie,

Yes he is quite bitable isnt he? That jacket is heavy, but, he also had underneath it a ; short sleeve onsie, a long sleeve onsie, and a fleece zip up! lol

It was soooo cold yesterday. i froze my ####### off in my fleece. Next year we will be way more prepared

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Naperville is not too far from me at all. And yes it has grown.

I am sooo tired but cant sleep. Me and my sis are gonna leave the kiddos home with the daddys tomorrow morning and go shopping. Im really looking forward to it

I know this is a stupid question, but what ever happend to Old Chicago, that indoor amusement park? I use to go there alot as a child.

The amusement park was great, and the store on the upper level was awesome.

Is White Fence Farm still open? It was a great restaurant.

Those pumpkins are as big as your child, those pics are so cute!

Truly happy!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.