MsSheka

NVC October 2009 edition

2,867 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I hope you get your number soon too! If 2 weeks have passed and still not NVC number, call and badger them. :devil:

I'm thinking maybe since we havent even got a hard copy of the NOA2 yet maybe USCIS didnt send to NVC yet.

Ok this may be a stupid question but once we get our number then what? We cant pay the bill before they generate it and we need the barcode for everything else right? :blink:

Once you get your NVC number, you call them and give them your e-mail addresses. Then you allow a couple of days to pass and then you'll get your e-mail regarding the AOS fee and the DS-3032. In the AOS bill you will get your IIN then you will be able to go to this site; https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/signon.aspx in which you put in your information, and then you can pay the AOS bill online and to send the DS-3032, you can send it WITHOUT a barcode via e-mail using simply the template on the VJ wiki. Which you will find here, http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/Email_DS-3032_form

:D

Edited by Bern.

dev356pr___.png

Removal of Conditions - January 6, 2012

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once you get your NVC number, you call them and give them your e-mail addresses. Then you allow a couple of days to pass and then you'll get your e-mail regarding the AOS fee and the DS-3032. In the AOS bill you will get your IIN then you will be able to go to this site; https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Invoice/signon.aspx in which you put in your information, and then you can pay the AOS bill online and to send the DS-3032, you can send it WITHOUT a barcode via e-mail using simply the template on the VJ wiki. Which you will find here, http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/Email_DS-3032_form

Thanks Bern!! :thumbs:

Timeline

Yep! And then once your DS-3032 is accepted, you can go back onto the payment site and pay for the IV bill. And then, your fee's are all covered and you can print off the cover sheets and fire them away. :)!!

dev356pr___.png

Yep! And then once your DS-3032 is accepted, you can go back onto the payment site and pay for the IV bill. And then, your fee's are all covered and you can print off the cover sheets and fire them away. :)!!

I was thinking we had to wait for paper forms via snail mail going by the NVC site.

Timeline

I was thinking we had to wait for paper forms via snail mail going by the NVC site.

No, you don't have to wait for any snail mail from NVC. :P

dev356pr___.png

No, you don't have to wait for any snail mail from NVC. :P

Cool! :dance:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thanks for all the great info Bern!!! Now when you say we can print off the cover sheets...what are these for? You mean the I-864 and the documents that the NVC will look at and forward to the embassy?

Thanks again!!

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Filed: IR-2 Country: China
Timeline

Thanks for all the great info Bern!!! Now when you say we can print off the cover sheets...what are these for? You mean the I-864 and the documents that the NVC will look at and forward to the embassy?

Thanks again!!

After the payment has been accepted (I-864 & IV) it will show paid and then you will have the option to print the cover page for each fee paid. The cover page printed for the I-864 will need to be included with your I-864 documentation and the cover page printed after the IV bill has been accepted will need to be sent with your IV documentation.

07/07/09 : Married

08/18/09: I-130 Sent to Chicago

08/20/09: I-130 Received by USCIS

08/25/09: NOA1

09/22/09: NOA2

10/05/09: Received case# and gave emails

10/07/09: Received DS-3032 and AOS email

10/09/09: Sent DS-3032 email to optin electronic filing

10/15/09: Paid both AOS & IV fees

10/16/09: Received email electronic filing accepted

10/18/09: Sent AOS via email

10/23/09: Received email that AOS was accepted and waiting for IV

10/27/09: Sent IV via email

11/10/09: Signon to payment failure

11/19/09: Received email for interview - December 14th

12/14/09: Approved for Visa

12/16/09: Received Visa

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS, RAY!! i sent the i864 package yesterday. i have the ds230 all ready to go, just waiting for the to accept hubbys 3032. lets get this party started :dance:

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

i feel so sick guys, and like there is no hope anymore. i dont know what made this change in me come about but i am soooo over waiting and my DS3032 seems to be taking so long to approve. on top of that, hubby is getting sick of waiting, and helllll, why wouldn't he? and i don't know.. its all doom and gloom really.

i feel sick and i am tired and i just had two wisdom teeth ripped out this week and ugh i know its probably making my mood worse but i am just sooooo over waiting and waiting and waiting....

and our anniversary is soon and i fear i wont be there for it... and its even more depressing koz this time last year i was on my way to the US and now i am stuck here... :(

bleh.

sorry to rant in here, but i have been trying to talk to people in other forums and threads and i just dont feel like anyone is around anymore to rant to.

Timeline
i feel so sick guys, and like there is no hope anymore. i dont know what made this change in me come about but i am soooo over waiting and my DS3032 seems to be taking so long to approve. on top of that, hubby is getting sick of waiting, and helllll, why wouldn't he? and i don't know.. its all doom and gloom really.

i feel sick and i am tired and i just had two wisdom teeth ripped out this week and ugh i know its probably making my mood worse but i am just sooooo over waiting and waiting and waiting....

and our anniversary is soon and i fear i wont be there for it... and its even more depressing koz this time last year i was on my way to the US and now i am stuck here... :(

bleh.

sorry to rant in here, but i have been trying to talk to people in other forums and threads and i just dont feel like anyone is around anymore to rant to.

E-mail me or add me on msn, I'll gladly listen =]?

And yeah, this process does feel like forever...but it'll end!

dev356pr___.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

miss donna, we have your back. don't worry. we are all in this struggle together. here to listen on vj, facebook, like bern said, msn, wherever. technology these days has helped us all keep in touch :yes: good days and bad days will come. but i am sure soon, the good days will outweigh the bad.

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

bleh.

Vent all you need. I was Debby Downer last week. I think it comes in waves. We all struggle being apart. It helps knowing we are not going through it aone tho! :thumbs:

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

thanks bern... very helpful :thumbs:

i have another question tho. at my stage, what if i also want to mail the hard copy of the DS3032. is that the only thing that i need to mail to NVC? nothing else? :unsure::help:

oh and what do you include in the IV package? i am so confused :(:crying:

Edited by abbielovesjeremy

955jbsadc6.png

american.gif philippines.gif

Visa Journey

08/01/2009 - Sent I-130 package

09/18/2009 - I-130 approved

09/30/2009 - Case number assigned

12/17/2009 - Failed log in / Case completed YES!!

02/03/2010 - VISA interview at 830am -- VISA APPROVED

03/06/2010 - POE San Francisco via PAL

04/17/2010 - GC and SSN in the mail

ROC

01/06/2012 - Sent I-751 package to CSC

01/09/2012 - I-751 delivered at 11:12am / Date of NOA1

01/12/2012 - Check cashed

01/14/2012 - Received NOA1 hard copy

01/20/2012 - Date of ASC Appointment letter

01/25/2012 - Received ASC Appointment letter hard copy

02/07/2012 - Biometrics done

03/06/2012 - CR1 expiration

06/13/2012 - Date ROC approved

06/15/2012 - Ordered new card production

06/19/2012 - USCIS mailed the new card

06/21/2012 - Got approval letter and my 10 year GC in the mail (GC expires 06/15/2022)

N-400

12/09/2014 - Sent N-400 package

12/13/2014 - N-400 delivered at 10:13 am

12/15/2014 - Date of NOA

12/16/2014 - Date NOA was received by USCIS

12/22/2014 - Received NOA (hard copy) in the mail

12/30/2014 - Date of Yellow Letter

01/04/2015 - Received yellow letter in the mail

01/07/2015 - Biometrics appointment

01/09/2015 - In line for the interview

01/16/2015 - Received interview letter in the mail

02/13/2015 - Interview date (Approved)

04/03/2015 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Aww it's ok to vent all you need to Donna!! That is one of the great things about these threads! Just to show you are not alone!! I know that I get really depressed when I see people moving so fast and I feel like we are just crawling.

We got your back girl!! :thumbs::thumbs:

~Andrea

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.