mckintosh

Got our 2nd Interview Today

22 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
They interview my wife(USC) for an hour while i'm wating outside and they only ask me one question.

But whats worst is that they told my wife that our marriage is fraud because they were able to open facebook,friendster

And it doesnt say on status that married and they didnt see any pictures of us on it.

But ofcourse she said that the marriage is true and the IO told us to wait the decision on mail

Is there any case like these before?

Nothing would be denied because of something on an internet website. There is another reason. What was the ONE question they asked you?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline
They interview my wife(USC) for an hour while i'm wating outside and they only ask me one question.

But whats worst is that they told my wife that our marriage is fraud because they were able to open facebook,friendster

And it doesnt say on status that married and they didnt see any pictures of us on it.

But ofcourse she said that the marriage is true and the IO told us to wait the decision on mail

The IO is allowed to say anything he or she wants to try to rattle you and try to get you to admit your marriage is a fraud, which of course you did not do. This may have nothing to do with what the officer is actually thinking. They are not required to tell you anything. You may very well be approved. There isn't much you can do until you hear from USCIS.

Here is how it went. They asked him one question. He answered. The answer was completely opposite what his "wife" said and it is something they would know if they were really husband and wife. The wife spent the next hour trying to talk her way out of it. The facebook stuff is a dodge or a ploy or a bluff.

What was the ONE question they asked. Tell us that and I will tell you exactly what happened.

Gary And Alla

The IO is allowed to say anything he or she wants to try to rattle you and try to get you to admit your marriage is a fraud, which of course you did not do. This may have nothing to do with what the officer is actually thinking. They are not required to tell you anything. You may very well be approved. There isn't much you can do until you hear from USCIS.

Here is how it went. They asked him one question. He answered. The answer was completely opposite what his "wife" said and it is something they would know if they were really husband and wife. The wife spent the next hour trying to talk her way out of it. The facebook stuff is a dodge or a ploy or a bluff.

What was the ONE question they asked. Tell us that and I will tell you exactly what happened.

Here's what happen my wife was called in first for an hour she was interviewed and she said theres like 3 IO talking to her showing her a printed pictures from our facebook, friendster profile which my wife doesnt have a picture of me and they have a picture of her ex boyfriend they said that why our civil status still shows single and they ask her how did you meet? and while shes answering they cutting her off saying this is fraud and were not going to be approved tehy even ask her to read something that if this is proven wrong her citizenship will be revoked and that even if we bring this to immigration court we wont be approved. and they called me in asked me how do i worked and i replied i said remotely and she said that was it wait for our decision for 90 days.

Here's what happen my wife was called in first for an hour she was interviewed and she said theres like 3 IO talking to her showing her a printed pictures from our facebook, friendster profile which my wife doesnt have a picture of me and they have a picture of her ex boyfriend they said that why our civil status still shows single and they ask her how did you meet? and while shes answering they cutting her off saying this is fraud and were not going to be approved tehy even ask her to read something that if this is proven wrong her citizenship will be revoked and that even if we bring this to immigration court we wont be approved. and they called me in asked me how do i worked and i replied i said remotely and she said that was it wait for our decision for 90 days.

Can you clarify the question they asked you at the interview. I don't understand.

Timeline

So in case you haven't figured it out...the facebook discussion was a distraction. NOTHING on a social networking website would affect this. There is no requirement to be truthful on a social networking website or to update anything. It does not matter what you tell other people of your relationship if you have evidence that it is legitimate.

Please be clear about the one question they asked you. Your answer to that question is the main issue you are having, that and the lack of evidence you provided. (I know you stated you provided a lease etc., yeah well I can make a lease in the next five minutes and my wife and I can both sign it, OK?) You had a SECOND interview because you did something in the first interview that caused the second interview. You did something the moment you walked in the door for the first interview that made them suspicious of your relationship.

Please state what the question was they asked you clearly.

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.