DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

Thanks for posting such an uplifting article! I'm sure you've made all the ladies here feel great! Especially the pregnant ones, or those who have kids! :thumbs:

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hmmm is this another form of distributing Islam hate?

as in any religion there are idiots

sara

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well that was depressing :blink:

Untitled.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

It's sad that people put so much effort into researching a different culture when the same and worse things happen in our own country. There are scumbags everywhere in this world!!! Have a little consideration and faith that there are also good people everywhere and stop promoting the bad. Find something else to research...something useful. Make something of yourself and your time, learn not to be so bitter and hateful.

There ARE people on VJ that may be pregnant and sensitive so have a bit of consideration. Maybe there is someone scared about marrying someone from a different culture and/or religion....only YOU know what choice you have made in a husband/wife, whether muslim, christian or any of the other religions in this world.

On another note, I personally, am thankful for all the advice and opinions given on this site when it's in good nature. Rudeness and smart comments are not part of my daily life, but only because I don't allow it. A bit of humanity goes a looooong way.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Edited by Majid_Anna

"The Will of God will not take you where the Grace of God will not protect you!"

Here we go!

K-1 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Morocco

I-129F Sent : 4/28/2009

I-129F NOA1 : Dated 4/29/09

Touch : 05/01/09

Touch : 09/02/09

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 09/02/09, received via email 9/03/09 @ 6:30 a.m.!

NVC Received : 09/08/09

NVC Left : 09/09/09 per NVC (called 9/11/09 and they told me it was sent!)

Consulate Received : 9/11/09

Packet: Never received. The consulate was nice enough to send us a letter via email, along with a list of approved doctors and translators. My fiance can easily pick up the forms required when he goes for his medical and translations.

*Update 11/26/09* Medical complete! Picking up the packet was smooth and easy! One week until our interview!! Can't wait!!

Interview Date: 12/03/09

Call from embassy to go pick up his passport with visa!: 12/11/09

Visa in Hand!

POE: Charlotte

Date of Arrival: 12/26/09

Date of Marriage: 02/21/10

AOS package sent: 3/22/2010 via FEDEX

Biometrics letter received: 04/08/2010

Received letter that AOS was transferred to California! 4/19/2010

Biometrics appointment: 4/30/2010

Green Card approved: 5/25/2010

Green Card received: 06/08/2010

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

~John Fitzgerald Kennedy~

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there."

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Islam hate me uh yah..thats it.

there is two sides to a story...and three sides to a penny. Love struck blind all sides from sight

simply put, as said b4. in america etc.. religion is a belief.. many other places it is A WAY OF LIFE..

If your man is saying no problem to who you are and what you believe....then he is bsing you, if he is from a strong family culture and says its ok your 45 yo and im 25 look at Khadija.. blah blah.. no need for children.. ill love adopt accept yours and your exes.. HA wow yah really believing this...Hello fergie spell it out D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L

I can marry christian. no problem..bcoz face it he knows once your wife you have littlee choice.(again not a bcoz all cultures have jackasses, its that all cultures have DIFFERING social standards and Practices ie norms)

MY WISH is that woman was of Islamic of mind b4 getting tangled in marriage , ISLAM means submission. bcoz in the end,, you know your submission and faith lies in GOD ALLAH.

Im Muslim b4 marriage.. and even i know that there is much truth to this article....Islamic culture is what it is, marriage is Islam. think it good think it bad. who cares

Main thing is it right for you..............???

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
yh good luck on saying no.

Uh... what?

:huh:

met online May 2006

visited him in Morocco July 2006

K-1 petition sent late September 2006 after second visit

December 2006 - third trip - went for his visa interview (stood outside all day)

visa approved! arrived here together right before Christmas 2006

married January 2007

AOS paperwork sent February 2007

RFE (yipee)

another RFE (yikes)

AOS approval July 2007

sent Removal of Conditions paperwork 01 May 2009

received I-751 NOA 14 May 2009

received ASC appt. notice 28 May 2009

biometrics appt. 12 June 2009

I-751 approval date 25 Sept 2009 (no updates on the system - still says 'received'/"initial review")

19 Oct 2009 - got text message "card production ordered"

24 Oct 2009 - actual card in the mail box!

sent his N-400 - 14 May 2010

check cashed 27 May 2010

NOA received 29 May 2010 (dated 24 May)

Biometrics Appointment Letter received 17 June 2010

Biometrics scheduled for 08 July 2010; walk-in successfully done in Philadelphia 07 July 2010

02 Oct 2010 - FINALLY got email saying the case was being transferred to the local office. Hoping to get his interview letter soon...

05 Oct 2010 - received interview letter!!!!

08 November 2010 - scheduled for N-400 interview

- went together for interview; file isn't there - need to wait to be rescheduled

Jan 2011 - went for Infopass

25 Feb 2011 - interview

19 April 2011 - Infopass

8 July 2011 - HE'S FINALLY A CITIZEN - WOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30 July 2011 - citizenship party

Is Jihadwatch your source of knowledge about Islam?

Consulate : Prague, Czech Republic

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-15

Check Cashed: 2009-07-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-20

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-01

NVC Received : 2009-10-06

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received : 2009-10-15

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-12-15

Visa Received : 2009-12-16

US Entry :

Marriage :

AOS:

Event Date

CIS Office : Washington DC

Date Filed : 2010-07-26

NOA Date : 2010-08-06

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 2010-09-09

AOS Transfer** :

Interview Date :2011-01-07

Approval / Denial Date :2011-01-07

Approved : Yes

Got I551 Stamp : No

Greencard Received:

Comments :

Timeline
:pop:

:rofl:

"The Will of God will not take you where the Grace of God will not protect you!"

Here we go!

K-1 Visa

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

Packet: Never received. The consulate was nice enough to send us a letter via email, along with a list of approved doctors and translators. My fiance can easily pick up the forms required when he goes for his medical and translations.

*Update 11/26/09* Medical complete! Picking up the packet was smooth and easy! One week until our interview!! Can't wait!!

Visa in Hand!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

there is two sides to a story...and three sides to a penny. Love struck blind all sides from sight

simply put, as said b4. in america etc.. religion is a belief.. many other places it is A WAY OF LIFE..

If your man is saying no problem to who you are and what you believe....then he is bsing you, if he is from a strong family culture and says its ok your 45 yo and im 25 look at Khadija.. blah blah.. no need for children.. ill love adopt accept yours and your exes.. HA wow yah really believing this...Hello fergie spell it out D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L

I can marry christian. no problem..bcoz face it he knows once your wife you have littlee choice.(again not a bcoz all cultures have jackasses, its that all cultures have DIFFERING social standards and Practices ie norms)

MY WISH is that woman was of Islamic of mind b4 getting tangled in marriage , ISLAM means submission. bcoz in the end,, you know your submission and faith lies in GOD ALLAH.

Im Muslim b4 marriage.. and even i know that there is much truth to this article....Islamic culture is what it is, marriage is Islam. think it good think it bad. who cares

128710162177313735.jpg

Timeline

128710162177313735.jpg

I guess only God knows!

Here we go!

K-1 Visa

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

Visa in Hand!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.