endoftheroad

National Day - 10/1 in China - How to watch it?

21 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Please stop the personal attacks and insults and do not hijack this thread with personal agendas. If you wish to discuss the issue of political right and wrong in the early Americas start a new thread in Off-Topic. If you wish to discuss the issue of political right and wrong in China, start a new thread.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
Oops............. I messed up the a.m and p.m.!

CORRECTED:

8 a.m. - 12 p.m. (China time)

Live Coverage of China National Day Celebrations

CCTV-9 (English) http://english.cctv.com/live

Schedule: http://english.cctv.com/english/tv/02/20/20090929.shtml

It will be run several times after that.

The show is televised tonight in USA time! CST where I am it starts at 7 p.m.

HAPPY CHINESE NATIONAL DAY!!

moving right along

Timeline
Beijing plans weather modification to ensure National Day celebrations

2009-09-22 21:59 BJT

Special Report: 60th Anniversary of PRC |

Beijing's meteorological department has mobilized equipment and personnel to disperse rain clouds, ahead of the National Day celebrations.

Beijing successfully used airplanes and rockets to disperse rain clouds before the ceremonies for the 2008 Olympic Games. Weather data from the past 40 years shows complicated conditions can be expected during the National Day period. The city will have a 20-percent chance of rain-fall, a 36 percent of cloud, and at least a 5 percent chance of fog around the Capital Airport.

moving right along

Timeline

China International Television Corp. is to release DVDs of the PRC 60th Anniversary celebrations in both Chinese and English.

What are included:

2009 National Day parade

Fireworks gala

Review of 13 National Day parades

Please call 86-10-63950487 to place an order.

moving right along

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

endoftheroad..

I always read your posts...thanks for your efforts.

My wife thinks I'm great.

sorry.... but I will take whatever credit I can!!!!

I-130 Submission to Interview - 162 days

NVC Out to P4 - 86 days

2009-02-02 Nanning Wedding

USCIS Journey - 1 MONTH

2009-03-04 : I-130 Sent

NVC Journey- 7 WEEKS

2009-04-02 : NOA2, I130 Sent to NVC

DHL Journey- 7 WEEKs

2009-05-19 : NVC Out

Embassy Journey - 6 WEEKS

2009-07-06 : CR1 Delivered to Guangzhou

2009-08-13 : Visa Approved !!!!

2009-09-12 : US Entry JFK

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.