kml_36

got SSC but.....

76 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I propose we ask the Ewok what the rules are and end this stupidity already.

I have never read anywhere on this forum that nothing at all pertaining to immigration can be posted anywhere but the general forum.

I think its nit picky. Who cares where someone posts?????? Integrity of information??? Then teach newbies about the search feature if they can't figure out what the big white box that says "SEARCH" next to it means and find a happy thought.

Some people are just fed up with nit picky doo doo and getting b*tchy. *RAISES HER HAND* We have enough on our plates with this gruelling process. It's emotionally draining.

Now I shall pluck my own happy thought from the air and go about my day. It says something about "those who get flamed usually have left the door wide open".

*tucks in her flame retardant suit* I'm not totally stupid although I do not like flaming and am resisting any urge I have to do it. I am fully expecting to be lamblasted now.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

You're right Jean, and I can't imagine why it would actually bother someone SO much that it is posted twice that they have to actually come in here and say something about it?

It's called being controlling I think. And also having nothing better to do with their time than to go around enforcing their "rules" where they are not valid, wanted, needed.... and the list goes on.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Seriously lets all try and be more supportive and understanding of everyones perspective... Why not yeah? It just makes things happier! :)

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Well the problem is that she got bored last night then as usual, felt all high and mghty and decided to come teach us a "lesson". Why she thinks she is qualified to do so I do not know.

I'm glad I'm not her daughter yikes. The bossiness could be a little much for me.

Oh also, she is NEVER wrong... don't forget it.

hmm... i missed the whole thing... thank God!

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Is this not the same group of women that threw their toys out of the pram last week and formed their own invite only group due to hateful comments? Apparently, some are more addicted to creating drama than they care to admit.

In retrospect, I wonder how the same initial suggestion would have been greeted had it been posted by Meauxna, MDYoung, Aussiewench or Yodrak, since they have been known to advise of the same?

please don't start the same topic twice ... you're likely to receive a more concise answer in one thread.

Timeline
Is this not the same group of women that threw their toys out of the pram last week and formed their own invite only group due to hateful comments? Apparently, some are more addicted to creating drama than they care to admit.

In retrospect, I wonder how the same initial suggestion would have been greeted had it been posted by Meauxna, MDYoung, Aussiewench or Yodrak, since they have been known to advise of the same?

please don't start the same topic twice ... you're likely to receive a more concise answer in one thread.

Maybe you should read some of her other posts in this forum as well as in this thread to get a better understanding as to why enforcing of her "rules" is not wanted here. She comes and goes when she is bored and likes to stir things up for no reason. Read away!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

:hehe: You know what, this is really piddly and it stinks!

Who really freaking cares if a topic was posted 2 times?? HELLO!! There are times when I have wanted to post 20 times because something was up. YES, why not go to the middle east forum?? I see this in ALL the other threads, leave it alone! We get to know each other in here because we are all dealing with the same issues. EXCUSE the people on here for creating a friendship, heaven forbid.

Jeez some people on here need to grow up!! I can't believe somewhere can come in here, and thats the freaking issue?? Fine, so it's posted 2 times, go your own way. We are not childeren nor do we need to be repremanded as one!!

Devil's_Advocate

missed the last part and i couldn't edit

Devil's_Advocate ~ Go harras someone else

Ali (Iran) & Joye (US)....... Our Journey.........

Feb 28th 2004 :) We met in Cebu PI

April 1st 2004- I went home to US

May 1st 2004- Moved to Cebu

May 28th 2004- MARRIED!

Feb 7 2005 - Back to the US

July 8 2005- Send I-130

July 11 2005- recv'd I-130 NOA1

July 22 2005- Cebu for a visit

Aug 2 2005- Went home :( he went back to Iran)

Aug 12 2005- I was touched and didn't even know it!!!

1/12/06 - I-130 APPROVED!!!!!!! NOA2

2/14/06- Recv'd DS-3032/ I-864 Fee

2/15/06 - Mailed $70

2/27/06 - Emailed DS-3032

3/16/06 - Recv'd IV Bill

3/20/06 - Mailed $380

4/20/06 - Mailed I-864

4/21/06 - Mailed DS230 WOOHOO Come on NVC be quick about it...please??!

4/24/06 - NVC Recv'd I-864 and DS230

5/1/06 - Case Complete....... placed on Admin Processing

5/10/06 - CASE COMPLETE THANK YOU LORD!

5/12/06 - Case is on its way to Ankara!!! woohoo!!

5/16/06 - Delivered case to Ankara!!

6/6/06 - Interview!!!

7/27/06 - Ali's Birthday.....FBI CHECKS DONE!!

8/9/06 - VISA IN HAND WOOOT WOOT

9/1/06 - HE IS HERE HE IS HERE HE IS HERE

Timeline
:hehe: You know what, this is really piddly and it stinks!

Who really freaking cares if a topic was posted 2 times?? HELLO!! There are times when I have wanted to post 20 times because something was up. YES, why not go to the middle east forum?? I see this in ALL the other threads, leave it alone! We get to know each other in here because we are all dealing with the same issues. EXCUSE the people on here for creating a friendship, heaven forbid.

Jeez some people on here need to grow up!! I can't believe somewhere can come in here, and thats the freaking issue?? Fine, so it's posted 2 times, go your own way. We are not childeren nor do we need to be repremanded as one!!

Devil's_Advocate

Amen sister.

It's funny how the only time some people even come into this forum is to find any tiny thing that they can ###### about and to raise hell for it. It's not even an issue in the first place.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

:) Thanks sarah!! I agree, I love reading these boards, but get tired of some peoples stupidity.

You know had it been posted by Meauxna, MDYoung, Aussiewench or Yodrak they would have said something that was at least civil. Not this "pram" #######. This reminds me of when you were is school and there was always that one kid who wanted to be the "hall monitor" :lol:

Ali (Iran) & Joye (US)....... Our Journey.........

Feb 28th 2004 :) We met in Cebu PI

April 1st 2004- I went home to US

May 1st 2004- Moved to Cebu

May 28th 2004- MARRIED!

Feb 7 2005 - Back to the US

July 8 2005- Send I-130

July 11 2005- recv'd I-130 NOA1

July 22 2005- Cebu for a visit

Aug 2 2005- Went home :( he went back to Iran)

Aug 12 2005- I was touched and didn't even know it!!!

1/12/06 - I-130 APPROVED!!!!!!! NOA2

2/14/06- Recv'd DS-3032/ I-864 Fee

2/15/06 - Mailed $70

2/27/06 - Emailed DS-3032

3/16/06 - Recv'd IV Bill

3/20/06 - Mailed $380

4/20/06 - Mailed I-864

4/21/06 - Mailed DS230 WOOHOO Come on NVC be quick about it...please??!

4/24/06 - NVC Recv'd I-864 and DS230

5/1/06 - Case Complete....... placed on Admin Processing

5/10/06 - CASE COMPLETE THANK YOU LORD!

5/12/06 - Case is on its way to Ankara!!! woohoo!!

5/16/06 - Delivered case to Ankara!!

6/6/06 - Interview!!!

7/27/06 - Ali's Birthday.....FBI CHECKS DONE!!

8/9/06 - VISA IN HAND WOOOT WOOT

9/1/06 - HE IS HERE HE IS HERE HE IS HERE

i think that this topic has been exhausted, but i wanted to add that what i find is people who generally post in the ME/NA forum have a lot of respect for one another. so when someone comes in that doesn't normally post here and says "this is wrong and post this way and how come you're doing this" people get offended... i believe someone from any other regional forum would say the same thing. it's like walking into someone's home and saying "you're doing this all wrong and i'll show you how it should be done." i think it's great if people from outside the ME/NA want to contribute to discussions, and a lot of the time i find it very interesting, but please have some respect. maybe under different circumstances this comment would have been over looked, but it seems that every couple days someone comes up with a new criticism for the ME/NA forum. i mean, come on, of course people are going to get angry and defensive. there is a wealth of information to be gained from most everyone on VJ, but in particular from those from your region. i can get lots of information from somone going through London, but someone else going through Morocco or Algeria is going to be able to more accurately tell me what i need to do and what to expect.

i didn't want to add feul to the fire or anything

i just really wanted to give my two cents :)

Timeline

If you guys want I will close this let me know... To answer a previous poster's question we prefer people post in the right forums for organisation. I would also like to ask the members who hav resorted to a few jabs at other members to please stop (my little warnining :)).

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Filed: Timeline
:) Thanks sarah!! I agree, I love reading these boards, but get tired of some peoples stupidity.

You know had it been posted by Meauxna, MDYoung, Aussiewench or Yodrak they would have said something that was at least civil. Not this "pram" #######. This reminds me of when you were is school and there was always that one kid who wanted to be the "hall monitor" :lol:

:lol::lol:

shon.gif

Timeline

One more thing I forgot to mention. Please understand that all forums are open to all members. Please do not pick on other members that post here that comply with the TOS. I know that many people may worry that if people come here they may start stirring up the pot with insults. If that does happen just report the post so I can take a look. Diversity is a good thing in life and we should all be open to what other people have to say -- if they are polite and respectful.

I also want to say that I if someone does report a thread it is only their opinion -- which means do not attack them for reporting it. People are anonymous that report threads unless they want to say they did. The admin in the end are the only people who decide if something violates the TOS. Often times we are unaware of possible problems until they are reported. :)

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

why even mention an invite only group? what's that have to do with this thread? it's post like this that also adds fuel to the drama.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

YES, EWOK, I vote to close it... this is senseless and it's not even adressing poor KML's initial query....

just my 2 cents...

Noura

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.