adam001

problem with g-325a

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

i'm filling the g-325a form.and i have a problem with father and mother birthday won't let me enter the form mm/dd/yyyy if i do it show a black + on the top of the numbers. but i did 11/12/55 and the + sign is gon i don't if i leave it like that please help

thanks

i'm filling the g-325a form.and i have a problem with father and mother birthday won't let me enter the form mm/dd/yyyy if i do it show a black + on the top of the numbers. but i did 11/12/55 and the + sign is gon i don't if i leave it like that please help

thanks

11/12/55 is fine.

Or, if you're worried about it, leave it blank and fill it in by hand after you print.

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

thanks

In Acrobat Reader, select "Preferences" from the "Edit" menu. In the Preferences dialog box, select the "Forms" category. Find the check box that says "Show text field overflow indicator" - turn it off and click "Ok". The plus signs will go away. If you still have trouble getting something to fit in one of the boxes then print the form and write it in by hand.

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

thanks

Mine did the same thing, I ended up hand writing in the dates. :D

MoroccoUSA_flag.jpg

Teresa,

"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances."

- Martha Washington

4ZaKm5.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.