*Maureen*

Tuesday!

33 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hope everyone has a great week. Josh and I are going a few towns over to visit a friend of mine until Sunday.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Morning MENA. Been real quite around here past coupla days.

First day of Fall, I love fall BUT that means winter is right around the corner. I hate winter in Minnesota.

Although I was born here in Minnesota, my Arab blood just can't learn to be happy with any of the winter that this otherwise lovely state has to offer. This is what we have to look forward, sigh....

USAHoliday015.jpg

IMG_0817.jpg

P2060001.jpg

Five whole months of this ^^^^^ Oh lucky me :P and poor poor Ahmed :lol:

Im chilled to the bone just looking at those pictures, burrrrrrr!!!

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Afternoon everyone. Hope you are all having a great week! Ever get that feeling that you wanna go home and then realize dag gone it! you ARE home!!? I feel that way today. :blink:

OUR TIMELINE:

Met online: June 5, 2006

Met in person: February 5, 2007

Marriage: February 24, 2007 in Beirut, Lebanon

I-130 Sent: July 23, 2007

NOA1: September 4, 2007

Daughter Born: October 27, 2007

NOA2 (Both 1-130 & I-129): March 12, 2008

NVC receives I-129F, case # assigned: April 4, 2008 (They NEVER receive the I-130)

Interview Date: August 12, 2008

Visa in hand, 1 month exactly of AP/AR/name checks: September 12, 2008 (whoot! whoot!)

POE: October 16, 2008 (praying all goes smoothly!)

Abed arrives in Lexington, KY (FINALLY! What a rough trip for him!): October 17, 2008, 8:47am EST

Adjustment of Status:

Sent in April 16, 2009

Received NOA1 in mail: April 29, 2009

Biometrics Appt: May 13, 2009

RFE: May 11, 2009 (received May 14, 2009)

Sent in RFE (that we had already included in the original packet!): May 26, 2009

Resumed Processing: June 1, 2009

EAD Card Production Ordered: June 10, 2009 (thank you GOD!!)

Received EAD card: June 20, 2009

2nd Daughter Born: July 13, 2009

Interview Date: July 31, 2009...easy, breezy...Card Production Ordered!

Received 10 year green card : August 14, 2009

Baby Boy is born: May 17, 2012

Apply for Citizenship: October 22, 2012

Interview: January 11, 2013

Oath Date: April 12, 2013 (Covington, KY)

done Done and DONE!!! Praise God!

Now we get to work on getting his family to the US!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Oh, I also have a question....I put this in another section, but maybe I can get an answer here as well....Here's the post:

My MIL has her B2 visa, it is good for 3 years, she will be coming for a visit in October and isn't sure how long she wants to stay. Between 4-6 months we are guessing. She will have an open ended ticket to return, but I am guessing she will need to have a return date on her ticket for the POE. In general, what is the expiration date for B2's I-94s? When the return ticket is booked for or the expiration of the visa? Hope that makes sense! Any help is appreciated!

Anyone know?

Thanks!

OUR TIMELINE:

Met online: June 5, 2006

Met in person: February 5, 2007

Marriage: February 24, 2007 in Beirut, Lebanon

I-130 Sent: July 23, 2007

NOA1: September 4, 2007

Daughter Born: October 27, 2007

NOA2 (Both 1-130 & I-129): March 12, 2008

NVC receives I-129F, case # assigned: April 4, 2008 (They NEVER receive the I-130)

Interview Date: August 12, 2008

Visa in hand, 1 month exactly of AP/AR/name checks: September 12, 2008 (whoot! whoot!)

POE: October 16, 2008 (praying all goes smoothly!)

Abed arrives in Lexington, KY (FINALLY! What a rough trip for him!): October 17, 2008, 8:47am EST

Adjustment of Status:

Sent in April 16, 2009

Received NOA1 in mail: April 29, 2009

Biometrics Appt: May 13, 2009

RFE: May 11, 2009 (received May 14, 2009)

Sent in RFE (that we had already included in the original packet!): May 26, 2009

Resumed Processing: June 1, 2009

EAD Card Production Ordered: June 10, 2009 (thank you GOD!!)

Received EAD card: June 20, 2009

2nd Daughter Born: July 13, 2009

Interview Date: July 31, 2009...easy, breezy...Card Production Ordered!

Received 10 year green card : August 14, 2009

Baby Boy is born: May 17, 2012

Apply for Citizenship: October 22, 2012

Interview: January 11, 2013

Oath Date: April 12, 2013 (Covington, KY)

done Done and DONE!!! Praise God!

Now we get to work on getting his family to the US!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Tuesday all in MENA land!!! I got off of work early today...it's something special when it's a slow day at a hospital! :blink::blink: I am sitting at the computer desk knowing that there is an end of the piles of papers I have on here!!! I figured I will try to make a dent into it today!!!!

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Tuesday is going sooo slllooooowwww..... I want it to be Friday, better yet Sunday!

Met: 2004-07-18

Islamic marriage: 2006-07-31

Marriage : 2008-12-27

Entry San Fran 2009-09-27

Hubby is HOME!!!!

Received SSN 2009-10-06

Received welcome letter 2009-10-10

GREEN CARD!!! 2009-10-13

Driver's License 2009-10-26

HUBBY FOUND A JOB!!! after about 4 months of being here :)

Filed: Timeline
Oh, I also have a question....I put this in another section, but maybe I can get an answer here as well....Here's the post:

My MIL has her B2 visa, it is good for 3 years, she will be coming for a visit in October and isn't sure how long she wants to stay. Between 4-6 months we are guessing. She will have an open ended ticket to return, but I am guessing she will need to have a return date on her ticket for the POE. In general, what is the expiration date for B2's I-94s? When the return ticket is booked for or the expiration of the visa? Hope that makes sense! Any help is appreciated!

Anyone know?

Thanks!

How long a person stays in the US is up to the officer at the POE. Both my MIL and BIL were stamped w/ 6 months but I have heard different by others. As for the expiration of her VISA...she needs to leave before that so if it expires 4 months into her visit, she would need to leave. I would assume the officer would look at that and stamp her I-94 accordingly.

Good Morning MENA. Been real quite around here past coupla days.

First day of Fall, I love fall BUT that means winter is right around the corner. I hate winter in Minnesota.

Although I was born here in Minnesota, my Arab blood just can't learn to be happy with any of the winter that this otherwise lovely state has to offer. This is what we have to look forward, sigh....

USAHoliday015.jpg

IMG_0817.jpg

P2060001.jpg

Five whole months of this ^^^^^ Oh lucky me :P and poor poor Ahmed :lol:

Im chilled to the bone just looking at those pictures, burrrrrrr!!!

ohhhhhh SNOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's MY kind of weather right there!!!!! pleeeeeeeeez if u don't want it, send it down here!!!!! I miss the bone chilling winds, the coats, hats, sweat pants, fireplaces with actual burning wood in them, waitin for mah car to warm up...*sigh*

I am going home this weekend for my lil'sis's wedding on the 26th! What's Missouri weather supposed to do from Friday to Monday?????

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Annie

How was the bash girlfriend?

Did you hang yourself over??? lol

Hey any new pix of the kiddies?

Awww... thanks for asking. Look at the pics on my fb...you can see all of us being crazy! :dance:

Our birthday bash was AWESOME! So many people showed up and many unexpected guests! I made my famous "Jungle Juice" in a large container that actually ran out! I had to make 2! Crazy...the food was awesome too. Plus my BIL and I recieved concert tickets that night as bday gifts for Pink the following night! It was a party from Saturday till Sunday late night! :dance: Pink ROCKED in person. I adore her "Dear Mr. President" song ...

I will have to post some new baby pics! I have them but have been to lazy to get them up here and posted.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaa everybody! Just checking in to see how we all are!

Annieeeeeeeeeeeeee...Pink...I so freaking love her! I just saw a special about her on VH1 the other day. She had a pretty crazy teenagehood!

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaa everybody! Just checking in to see how we all are!

Annieeeeeeeeeeeeee...Pink...I so freaking love her! I just saw a special about her on VH1 the other day. She had a pretty crazy teenagehood!

OMG Lisa and Tash...she was AWESOME! I caught the tail end of a clip on MTV the other day before the concert (the circus show theme) and she did the same thing at the concert!! Her voice is amazing in person...nothing changes! We were all dancing and singing along. :dance: So it was my hubby, BIL, our friend Randy, me and the couple who bought us the tickets for our birthdays. A pretty Bad Azzz gift! :devil: She is truly so down to earth, has an amazing voice and she is pretty funny as well. Everyone....young and old was enjoying the show.

The opening act was the Ting Ting's.... :unsure: The singer looks like she is 12...body wise and the way she runs around. However, she is 26 and just an over active kid at heart I think. :devil: They are from the UK I believe.

My BIL thought they were saying the "Ding Ding's" a phrase I taught him when he's saying someone is dumb. :rofl: Like omg, what a ding ding. He kept laughing so hard...finally is said what's so funny? He said the "ding ding's". :rofl: Priceless!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.