Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

He will be good...this way you wont have to rush because it could be a long distance between flights. You can also kill time getting him something to eat. If there is another flight before your scheduled one you can see if they will let you on that one?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
lol @ dillon

Dillon took the slow boat today confused0076.gif

Quana empty your PM box gal

DONE!!!

just wanna say anybody listening to me.. i don't know ANY details but what u know.. i get on others nerves alot cuz i hate to make conclusions, i always try to look at the other side.. and thats all im doing now

so i am not defending renee in any way at all.. i will continue to talk to anybody that wanna talk to me, cuz they will have to answer for their own actions in the end..

LET ME TELL YA!!!

i got my child support court date in the mail and GUESS WHAT DAY ITS ON????????????????

nov 9th.. my HUSBAND's BDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by dancehallquana

Timeline

Thanks dillon (L)

I really was proud of him yesterday, you know how hospital waiting rooms can be :blink:

There was another little boy there going nuts and he got a spanking...

Hear Imanni: "that's why you have to listen to your mommy" 68.gif

:lol::luv::lol:

Glad to hear the kids are getting along well in your house too :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ok all fun and joke aside..i don't think its nice to still be on craig name afta all him cyaa defend himself..none of us have the right to..so think we should calm dung pon di craig trash jokes..BUT dah no mean the 3 way is not still up for jokes..IMO

who cares

Timeline
08.gif

Lawks mi cyaan read as fast as unno type :wacko:

Glad things are better MsSheka :yes:

My sister is okay, she has an abscessed tooth, they gave her antibiotics and sent her home... 3 and 1/2 hours later!

But my little man was soooo good in that waiting room :wub:

we worked on his homework, read books and played tic tac toe

gives me hope for the 5 hour layover in MIA! :yes:

smiley-angelic010.gif

good job lil ja.. hopefully he will be sleepy.... ugh 5 hrs!

Filed: Timeline
ok all fun and joke aside..i don't think its nice to still be on craig name afta all him cyaa defend himself..none of us have the right to..so think we should calm dung pon di craig trash jokes..BUT dah no mean the 3 way is not still up for jokes..IMO

who cares

mi neva ask yuh..mi a state mi OPINION..wah mek yuh affi pic up everyting pan yuh big head..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
lol @ dillon

Dillon took the slow boat today confused0076.gif

Quana empty your PM box gal

DONE!!!

just wanna say anybody listening to me.. i don't know ANY details but what u know.. i get on others nerves alot cuz i hate to make conclusions, i always try to look at the other side.. and thats all im doing now

so i am not defending renee in any way at all.. i will continue to talk to anybody that wanna talk to me, cuz they will have to answer for their own actions in the end..

LET ME TELL YA!!!

i got my child support court date in the mail and GUESS WHAT DAY ITS ON????????????????

nov 9th.. my HUSBAND's BDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dat no sound like a good way to spend him bday!! least yuh got a court date tho...

Timeline

so when i first told him, he looked kind of swole, like what a way to start ur bday LOL.. but i told him.. AT LEAST this will be the TRUE end of this foolishness (well regards to getting money from him, the other stuff NEVER TAP)

so what a great bday present right???? :whistle:

well lets just hope the EAD come about that same time LOL..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.