Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
and mi no disagree wid yh..i wouldnt help either in ur situation..BUT we love each other still and it just nah wuk..i think i would..if he had already established things and in my case has our step kids here..

mi really did a stalk bout others who's men are not here yet

You did a stalk?

:rofl::rofl:

look at sus the editor...

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just thought it was a funny slip since in her previous post she was asking about stalkers = So in odda words - she trying to see if she logs on here anonymous, can people see that she's stalking them!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

08.gif

Lawks mi cyaan read as fast as unno type :wacko:

Glad things are better MsSheka :yes:

My sister is okay, she has an abscessed tooth, they gave her antibiotics and sent her home... 3 and 1/2 hours later!

But my little man was soooo good in that waiting room :wub:

we worked on his homework, read books and played tic tac toe

gives me hope for the 5 hour layover in MIA! :yes:

smiley-angelic010.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
mi wan some cool ranch doritos..

yes, before di baby mark

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

Hey.......who we have in Atlanta? And are they okay right now?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Jawi is in ATL. Not sure who else.

JAP glad to hear your sister is doing better. Is the layover going or coming back?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Hey Quana,

ok..i know I'm posting opinions with a limited view because I don't know her story but I see the above as avoidance..if all was well why would she duck phone calls? or block her from FB when she wasn't previously blocked? IMO she knows she's doing something wrong so she's only visible to people who don't know the background.

i agree regal that she was avoiding in order to keep down on drama of what others might perceive as wrong but i dont think just cuz MOST ppl think something is wrong, that some circumstances it wouldn't be done and OKAY..nothing is absolute is ALL im saying.. and u HAVE to know all the details which i don't..

i don't know any but what kelly said and i feel her pain.. i know she feels betrayed.. there is no denying that.. and if i was renee... i would tell her that i was sorry for HOW things happened.

and yes ive had it happen too LOL i had a cousin talk to one of my ex's before, i laughed like "WTH" when i found out, cuz she was too shame to tell me, WHO would just broadcast something like that out.. only if u wanted to hurt me.. i don't blame her for keeping it a secret. it was wierd no doubt, but i was COOL.. NO PROB cuz hell that is old news.. whats mine is mine.. and whats not mine is free to go to anybody else!!

many ppl say i wouldn't do this and i wouldn't do that.. i didn't ever think i would be a married woman dating somebody else.. NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS.. but i was.. and the fact that my husband and i had been NOT LEGALLY separated forever meant nothing to him.. it still hurt him to the core.. I HURT him to the core, and i apologized.. not for me finally being happy, but for the way it happened it doesn't make me a bad person..just made some bad choices..

Filed: Timeline

Just thought it was a funny slip since in her previous post she was asking about stalkers = So in odda words - she trying to see if she logs on here anonymous, can people see that she's stalking them!

me..anon..no sah unless mi no waa be bothered..but no fi stalk nope

Timeline
Jawi is in ATL. Not sure who else.

JAP glad to hear your sister is doing better. Is the layover going or coming back?

Anyone talked to Jawi lately? Atlanta is flooding.

moni, i was going to say plenty a fish inna di sea....but apparently not :rofl::rofl:

Oh I apready went fishing and cought me anodda one!! A young one that I can train!! LOL!! And trust me he is not another one of my VJ sisten's men!

JA?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Oh, and FYI :angry:

mi have Admiral Tibet "Leave people business alo-ooo-own" stuck in my head since yesterday, thanks Lawny :angry:

An mi have one dream lass night dat mi come home fi find mi man curl up with mi best friend on the couch :rolleyes::wacko::rofl:

I tell ya, dis piece a drama won't die :crying: :whatever:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.